Fox News Most Trusted news outlet

Oh please...........and here is another difference between progressives and conservatives. Conservatives have known for decades the news media was and is terribly biased, but progressives think it was and is just right. So, when conservatives claim bias progressives are incapable of believing it.

Check out newsbusters.org. They categorize the medias bias every day.

And when progressives see Fox News they are appalled that such and organization can exist. Their brains are so wired tight lefty that they can't accept a moderate to right wing point of view.
Then you really:
A. don't know about what you speak

B. still haven't provided any proof for your extreme bias

c. grew up with the likes of Rush Limbaugh reverberating around your crib/high chair/play pen

d. missed out on the opportunity to here the 'REAL NEWS' from the grand old guard of Walter Cronkite and his age group and for that you'll never ever have a unbiased idea about what news is & should be...FACTUAL - NOT FICTION :p

Werbung:
Then you really:
A. don't know about what you speak

B. still haven't provided any proof for your extreme bias

c. grew up with the likes of Rush Limbaugh reverberating around your crib/high chair/play pen

d. missed out on the opportunity to here the 'REAL NEWS' from the grand old guard of Walter Cronkite and his age group and for that you'll never ever have a unbiased idea about what news is & should be...FACTUAL - NOT FICTION :p

You see its common knowledge something many progressives lack.

Like BO is a Marxist.

In overall viewership CNN is number one and has been number one for seven years in a row

And they are the most straight down the middle. I like MSNBC I would never trust FOX but CNN is always a good place to get a down the middle look.

In overall viewership CNN is number one and has been number one for seven years in a row

And they are the most straight down the middle. I like MSNBC I would never trust FOX but CNN is always a good place to get a down the middle look.

Pops you are really out of touch...not only politically but also factually.

Check this out from your beloved HuffPo...that lying Obverbite is LAST...man does he suck.

Fox News Claims 9 Of Top 10 Cable News Programs In Q1
In a sign of just how dominant Fox News is in the cable news network ratings game, the network easily won the rankings in the first quarter of 2009, averaging more viewers than competitors MSNBC and CNN combined — and in the process claimed nine of the top the program spots.

For the quarter, Fox News was the #2 cable channel in prime time, averaging 2,250,000 total viewers (behind only the USA juggernaut, which averaged 3,115,000 total viewers). CNN placed 17th with an average of 1,126,000 total viewers, while MSNBC placed 24th, with an average of 950,000 total viewers.

Top 10 Cable News Programs, Q1 2009 (by total viewers)
1. The O'Reilly Factor: 3,438,000 total viewers
2. Hannity: 2,579,000 total viewers
3. Glenn Beck: 2,271,000 total viewers
4. Special Report with Bret Baier: 2,092,000 total viewers
5. On the Record with Greta Van Susteren: 1,977,000 total viewers
6. The FOX Report with Shepard Smith: 1,927,000 total viewers
7. The O'Reilly Factor (repeat): 1,457,000 total viewers
8. America's Newsroom: 1,445,000 total viewers
9. Your World with Neil Cavuto: 1,428,000 total viewers
10. Countdown with Keith Olbermann: 1,327,000 total viewers

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/01/fox-news-claims-9-of-top_n_181878.html

s-FOX-NEWS-large.jpg

Don't think I implied/said/even innuendoed that anyone was forced to go...I said that's where they found the global news {WAR updates}.

You seem to Assume that there were newspapers printed up by every little dog & pony town/city dwelling/berg all around this country...nothing could have been farther from the truth! ;)

and east jesus nowhere had a cinema ?

Check this out from your beloved HuffPo...that lying Obverbite is LAST...man does he suck.

on what planet if Fox Not Bias? Why don't they just say, our slogan is pure Bull...we are a Right wing mouth peace..Fair and balanced...So long as you count Balance as Right wing to Very Right wing as a balance....

By the way aired any more Wrong Video to back up your claims or Repeatedly listed a Republican in scandal of a Dem again?

Glenn Beck
Bill O
Sean H
Palin
Britt
Maybe it was Ollie North?

I keep forgetting who is the Balanced or Fair one?

and east jesus nowhere had a cinema ?
You really are in some serious need of reading the 'HISTORY' of American life and getting in touch with how your ancestors heard the news of the WORLD.

Friday & Saturday Nights were spent with all who could afford it driving into town to: bank/shop/get items from the elevator/catch up on the local happenings/relax/gather together/spend 5¢ to see a movie/a news reel update about the wold events...:rolleyes:

You don't have to thank me for the Social/Econ class lesson...but it would behoove you to read something about our history ;)

Maybe you misread my post.

CNN as a whole has been the most viewed for the last 7 years. But you did just highlight the difference in our maturity levels. I know the difference between straight news reporting and political entertainment. You on the other hand believe Bill'O the clown and John Stewart types are straight line news.;)

Maybe you misread my post.

CNN as a whole has been the most viewed for the last 7 years. But you did just highlight the difference in our maturity levels. I know the difference between straight news reporting and political entertainment. You on the other hand believe Bill'O the clown and John Stewart types are straight line news.;)

Wrong-O....you can keep posting your opinion without backing it up with facts. But, I will back up my opinion here AGAIN and this is from 2008. So, do you know what you are talking about?

In primetime, Fox News was up 41% in total viewers, averaging just over 2 million viewers. In news’ target demographic of 25- to 54-year-olds, the network averaged 502,000 viewers, a gain of 43%.

Fox News will finish the year as the most-watched cable news network—for the seventh consecutive year. The network is the No. 3 ranked basic-cable network in primetime, behind USA and ESPN. CNN is ranked 10th and MSNBC is ranked 22nd.

CNN posted gains of 72% in primetime for an average of 1.31 million viewers. For the demo, CNN averaged 463,000 viewers for a 91% increase.

MSNBC grew its primetime audience by 84% for an average of 926,000 viewers. In the demo, MSNBC averaged 368,000 viewers, a gain of 83%.

[...]

And while Fox News still boasts the majority of the top-ten cable news programs (7) with Bill O’Reilly leading the charge, CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360 this year snuck past On the Record with Greta van Susteren in the demo (480,000 to 460,000). In total viewers, On the Record still outrates AC360 (1.79 million to 1.33 million).

As the third-place cable news network, MSNBC had the steepest hill to climb. The network’s fresh new star, Rachel Maddow, is in a dead heat at 9 p.m. with CNN’s Larry King in total viewers for the fourth quarter, each recorded 1.729 million. Among the coveted 25-54 demographic, The Rachel Maddow Show is beating Larry King Live 628,000 to 575,000.

But King, who at 75 is the elder statesman of the genre, is having his best year in years, up 74% in total viewers and more than 100% in the demo since Maddow launched in early September. Fox News’Hannity & Colmes, however, is still the No. 1 show at 9 p.m.

This is hilarious...Fox's 3am show has better ratings than all of CNN's prime time shows. What a joke CNN is and yet you libs here still watch. Just shows how out of touch you are....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:D:D:D

Red Eye Celebrates Third Year By Topping CNN Prime Time Last Week

by Steve Krakauer | 2:41 pm, February 8th, 2010

MSNBC’s David Shuster became a fan of Fox News’ late-night comedy/news hybrid Red Eye just in time for its three-year anniversary.

And it’s coming at a time when the 3amET show is seeing big ratings in the A25-54 demographic – even topping CNN prime time last week.

Just like when we highlighted the show’s ratings in September 2009 (which the FNC advertising department enjoyed as well, taking out full-page ads in the New York Post and others), the ratings for last week show Red Eye beating CNN again. This time, the show had better ratings in the A25-54 demographic than Campbell Brown at 8pmET and Larry King at 9pmET, and tied Anderson Cooper at 10pmET (Monday-Thursday).

http://www.mediaite.com/online/red-...ersary-as-show-tops-cnn-prime-time-last-week/

Werbung:
Back