Fox News Most Trusted news outlet

dogtowner

Staff member
must be that fair and balanced thing

I mean what else COULD it be ?

Fox is the most trusted television news network in the country, according to a new poll out Tuesday.

A Public Policy Polling nationwide survey of 1,151 registered voters Jan. 18-19 found that 49 percent of Americans trusted Fox News, 10 percentage points more than any other network.

Thirty-seven percent said they didn’t trust Fox, also the lowest level of distrust that any of the networks recorded. (This is contradicted below where they state CNN had a negative of 41%)

There was a strong partisan split among those who said they trusted Fox — with 74 percent of Republicans saying they trusted the network, while only 30 percent of Democrats said they did.

CNN was the second-most-trusted network, getting the trust of 39 percent of those polled. Forty-one percent said they didn’t trust CNN.

Werbung:
I suppose if they really wanted to be fair and balanced, they'd give the other networks a chance to catch-up with their popularity. Perhaps they could start calling every democrat or independent in the country "stupid" or "inbred." They should just call people names instead of letting each side have a voice. That might do it.

"Most trusted", by those who have not listened to the several former employees ( McClellan, et. AL.), who reveled how the bosses at Fox manipulated the news to favor the conservative view point. It proves how gullible the public is.

"Most trusted", by those who have not listened to the several former employees ( McClellan, et. AL.), who reveled how the bosses at Fox manipulated the news to favor the conservative view point. It proves how gullible the public is.

so what does that say about the rest and how much worse they did it ?

its a question of degree.

Shhhh, you'll scare the SHEEPLE that follow the ILK of the Glen Becks/Rush Limbaugh...they've been appropriately trained to adhere to their every mental dribble without questioning the FACTS that should be behind their words :cool:

That is interesting considering the hard line partisan tone the network generally has. Although I am not really that surprised.

I quit being any sort of a regular listener or watcher of the punditry found on cable opinion networks and talk radio for quite awhile now. I continue to be surprised at the mega business the "news media" has become.

I continue to be surprised at the mega business the "news media" has become.
..........agreed!

Facts are no longer newsworthy. Information is a commodity thus what sells is the analysis of information (press releases and spin), information is not fact thus mostly what is reported is packaged information based on your audience's expectation.............:rolleyes:

It isn't, it is packeged according to the designs of the Government and it happily tells the lies the Government wants the public to believe.

Like WMD

Leftists have had complete and total control of the media for decades and liberals/progressives/statists never complained about the outrageous bias that continues to this day.

Lets examine a little history, for at least 5 decades we have had endure a hard left slant to the "news." Leftists include Cronkite, Rather, Brokaw, Jennings, Couric, Donaldson, Cokie Roberts, Stephie, everyone on 60 Minutes, Schieffer, Lauer, Sawyer, Smith, Biltzer, King, Mathews, etc.......................................................................................................................................................................and this is to say nothing of the leftists in the print media, which is overwhelming left wing and has been for decades.

And you lefties are upset about Fox and talk radio. What a joke you are. Just proves you are incapable of dealing with criticism of your kooky beliefs.

You think the people you name are 'leftists'???

You really don't understand how right wing the US is do you?

You only have extremely right wing politicians, very right wing politicians and mildly right wing politicians.

Therefore you have never had 'leftist' control of the media.

A left wing politician would never get elected in Nazi America.

It is funny just how like Nazi Germany Nazi America is.

Massive superiority complex. Stupid people thinking immigrants are to blame. Acts of genocide. Imperialist designs. Illegally invading other counries to steal their resources.
Endemic racism.

And fortunately, declining empire.

One day Americans will look back on the last 50 years with shame the way that Gemans do the 1930s and 40s.

Leftists have had complete and total control of the media for decades and liberals/progressives/statists never complained about the outrageous bias that continues to this day.

Lets examine a little history, for at least 5 decades we have had endure a hard left slant to the "news." Leftists include Cronkite, Rather, Brokaw, Jennings, Couric, Donaldson, Cokie Roberts, Stephie, everyone on 60 Minutes, Schieffer, Lauer, Sawyer, Smith, Biltzer, King, Mathews, etc...and this is to say nothing of the leftists in the print media, which is overwhelming left wing and has been for decades.

And you lefties are upset about Fox and talk radio. What a joke you are. Just proves you are incapable of dealing with criticism of your kooky beliefs.
"Oh, there you go again"...sounding like a petulant school boy without any bases for his emotional upheaval ;)
To make those list of names {the grand old guard of our new media} and just blatantly say that they are all 'left slanted' men & women...well, it bizarre/immature/irresponsible at worst. You have no proof {you've not provided any examples} and you just insulted the people that broke ground on bring our news right into our living-rooms each and every night instead of having to go purchase a theater ticket and go watch a news reel to find out what was going on around the world.
No insult intended...but just exactly how old are you:confused:

To call the likes of '60 Minutes' a lefty baised show...oh my, my, my...you know so little about which you speak:rolleyes: I'm very disappointed...now go do your home work and find proof about those verbal slams/insults and bring them back here for discussion...:cool:

"Oh, there you go again"...sounding like a petulant school boy without any bases for his emotional upheaval ;)
To make those list of names {the grand old guard of our new media} and just blatantly say that they are all 'left slanted' men & women...well, it bizarre/immature/irresponsible at worst. You have no proof {you've not provided any examples} and you just insulted the people that broke ground on bring our news right into our living-rooms each and every night instead of having to go purchase a theater ticket and go watch a news reel to find out what was going on around the world.

To call the likes of '60 Minutes' a lefty baised show...oh my, my, my...you know so little about which you speak:rolleyes: I'm very disappointed...now go do your home work and find proof about those verbal slams/insults and bring them back here for discussion...:cool:

Back before TV they had these things called newspapers which reported the news of the day. People were not forced to go to the movies for newsreels to get their information.

Back before TV they had these things called newspapers which reported the news of the day. People were not forced to go to the movies for newsreels to get their information.
Don't think I implied/said/even innuendoed that anyone was forced to go...I said that's where they found the global news {WAR updates}.

You seem to Assume that there were newspapers printed up by every little dog & pony town/city dwelling/berg all around this country...nothing could have been farther from the truth! ;)

Werbung:

Oh please...........and here is another difference between progressives and conservatives. Conservatives have known for decades the news media was and is terribly biased, but progressives think it was and is just right. So, when conservatives claim bias progressives are incapable of believing it.

Check out newsbusters.org. They categorize the medias bias every day.

And when progressives see Fox News they are appalled that such and organization can exist. Their brains are so wired tight lefty that they can't accept a moderate to right wing point of view.

Back