Fox News Wins

Gipper

Ratings during Tuesdays election were HUGE for Fox. The American people know the other nets are all left wing, so they ignored them. Seven million viewers is huge...over four times higher than second place CNN...of course leftists want Fox silenced.

FOX's big win: Election-night ratings
Nearly 7 million viewers were watching when FOX made its call in the Massachusetts special election. And for FOX's Sean Hannity, whose show was on when the networks's Bret Baier announced the news, it was his biggest audience ever.

In prime-time Tuesday, Nielsen Media Resarch shows, FOX pulled 6.16 million viewers, including 1.9 million in the 25-54 age cohort. Among cable news outlets, CNN followed, with 1.5 million total viewers, 483,000 in the advertising sweet spot, MSNBC had 1.14 million viewers, 387,000 35-54 and HLN had 668,000 viewers.

"Yes, I said FOX News, without irony. To be sure, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity made it clear they were rooting for Brown. But their shows also included a steady parade of liberal-leaning guests -- former San Francisco mayor Willie Brown, former Dukakis campaign manager Susan Estrich, Democratic party strategist Mary Anne Marsh, NPR commentator Juan Williams and radio host Alan Colmes.''
http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2010/01/foxs_big_win_electionnight_rat.html

Werbung:
Ratings during Tuesdays election were HUGE for Fox. The American people know the other nets are all left wing, so they ignored them. Seven million viewers is huge...over four times higher than second place CNN...of course leftists want Fox silenced.
Oh...Gipper, "there you go again" :D
I would doubt that anyone on the left want a station silenced or to be taken off of the air...but since you seem so highly addicted to their every dribble wouldn't you want...NO, wouldn't you CRAVE the News cast to at least make a feeble attempt at being HONEST AND CORRECT...even you can't deny that they have had some huge rather obvious blunders in the past!
But I'll await your post, you seem to have your thumb right on the Lefts pulse and state so clearly what they think / feel ;)

Oh...Gipper, "there you go again" :D
I would doubt that anyone on the left want a station silenced or to be taken off of the air...but since you seem so highly addicted to their every dribble wouldn't you want...NO, wouldn't you CRAVE the News cast to at least make a feeble attempt at being HONEST AND CORRECT...even you can't deny that they have had some huge rather obvious blunders in the past!
But I'll await your post, you seem to have your thumb right on the Lefts pulse and state so clearly what they think / feel ;)

I know you need my answer too in order to give you a well rounded view about FOX NEWS!!
FOX NEWS is FAIR and BALANCED!!! While the LEFTIST NEWS MEDIA is dangerously ANTI- AMERICAN and Pro - Obamaism!
As usual the AMERICAN PEOPLE reject RADICAL POLITICS from any PARTY or News Organization.Hitler used his fascist powers to control the German News through CORRUPTION and BRUTE force.Under Obamaism the American People have seen and REJECTED the CORRUPTION brought into our Political mainstream by Obama & Company , his BRUTE FORCE is next and unless it is not only STOPPED but made IMPOSSIBLE to return to Americas' Politicals , America will go the same route Germany took in the 1930's and 40's-- WITH the SAME FATAL RESULT!! BEAWARE!! BE CONSERVATIVE- regardless of PARTY!!

The undertone that does not seem to go away regarding some re-incarnation of the so-called fairness doctrine demonstrates support for censoring certain media.

Fortunately the support for this is not strong and limited to the fringe left. The less fringe left realizes that it would cause far more harm than good and so are keeping it tamped down.

I tuned in to MSNBC most of the time during the vote-counting. They always seem to put up the results sooner than any other network.

I keep the sound turned off so I don't have to listen to the constant whining, the nonstop insulting and denigration of the American voters, and the incessant blaming of George W. Bush.

"Leftists" want Fox news silenced? Puleeze.

If anyone wants a news network silenced, it is easily done. Pick up the remote, and push the button. Voila.

If anyone wants a news network silenced, it is easily done. Pick up the remote, and push the button. Voila.

But they just can't bring themselves to do it. I think they must love getting all worked up in an addictive way.

lol sick of Bias so they go to the most Bias news station?

to bad ratings don't = quality

If you dislike any criticism of Dems and Liberalism, you will not like Fox.

Stay with ALL the other networks so you can get completely UNCRITICAL opinions of the Left.

Now, that is the definition of bias.

That is not good enough for the Left.

Do you believe that some on the Left do not want Fox silenced? For God sakes, BO attack Fox directly.

"It's not a news organization..."

That is not good enough for the Left.

Do you believe that some on the Left do not want Fox silenced? For God sakes, BO attack Fox directly.

"It's not a news organization..."

So OBAMA says " FOX NEWS is NOT a NEWS Station"!! , I say OBAMA IS NOT A PRESIDENT!! but sorry to say , he remains so, at lest for 36 months!
FOX NEWS!! will be AROUND MUCH LONGER!! I BETCHA!!

Gipper I tried to find your glenn beck thread for last fridays show and I couldnt so Ill tell you here

4 mil viewers and was #1 in his time slot, so many saw the program and it was very good. I saved it

Werbung:
Gipper I tried to find your glenn beck thread for last fridays show and I couldnt so Ill tell you here

4 mil viewers and was #1 in his time slot, so many saw the program and it was very good. I saved it

Yes it was a good program. He is great at exposing the radicalism of the left. That is why they hate him so much.

Back