Fred Phelps church met by counter protest in Seattle

What do you mean bake bread out of peoples faces and force others to eat it?

I dont know what you mean

In Exekeil 4:10-17 God wishes to shame His people, so He tells them to make barley cakes, bake them with their own feces, and go out in public among the Gentiles and eat the cakes. But Ezekeil begs for mercy so God relents and lets them use cattle dung instead.

You really should invest in a copy of the X-RATED BIBLE by Ben Edward Ackerley, he quotes and discusses all those scriptures that don't get mentioned in church.

Werbung:
In Exekeil 4:10-17 God wishes to shame His people, so He tells them to make barley cakes, bake them with their own feces, and go out in public among the Gentiles and eat the cakes. But Ezekeil begs for mercy so God relents and lets them use cattle dung instead.

You really should invest in a copy of the X-RATED BIBLE by Ben Edward Ackerley, he quotes and discusses all those scriptures that don't get mentioned in church.

That is one of the more gross stories, but they were not told to eat it, just use it for fuel. though that alone would be gross enough.

There are a number of hard to understand stories in scripture

That is one of the more gross stories, but they were not told to eat it, just use it for fuel. though that alone would be gross enough.

There are a number of hard to understand stories in scripture

In those days they used an oven in which the smoke curled around the food on its way up the chimney. The food will be contaminated with soot from the smoke--hence the pollution that Ezekeil spoke about. Since the feces are burned they will probably not cause disease--though the encephalopathies would not be killed by buring--but the idea of eating burned human waste will be there as will the taste of it.

In those days they used an oven in which the smoke curled around the food on its way up the chimney. The food will be contaminated with soot from the smoke--hence the pollution that Ezekeil spoke about. Since the feces are burned they will probably not cause disease--though the encephalopathies would not be killed by buring--but the idea of eating burned human waste will be there as will the taste of it.

Some day Ill ask a pastor or preacher or someone what they think this meant.

Some day Ill ask a pastor or preacher or someone what they think this meant.

If you read the section you'll note that God was pretty unhappy with His "chosen" people and wanted to bring them down a notch. Ezekeil was very upset about His method.

While you are asking the preacher you might also enquire about Malachi 2:1-3 in which God threatens to smear people dung on their faces. Then skip on over and ask about the cannibalism in II Kings 6:24-29.

Obtaining a copy of the X-RATED BIBLE might be an eye-opening experience.

If you read the section you'll note that God was pretty unhappy with His "chosen" people and wanted to bring them down a notch. Ezekeil was very upset about His method.

While you are asking the preacher you might also enquire about Malachi 2:1-3 in which God threatens to smear people dung on their faces. Then skip on over and ask about the cannibalism in II Kings 6:24-29.

Obtaining a copy of the X-RATED BIBLE might be an eye-opening experience.

I know about the cannibalism and the various times that God has been angry at Israel for straying like a harlot (God said it not me)

Ill go read the Malachi one now :)

Malachi 2
Admonition for the Priests
1 "And now this admonition is for you, O priests. 2 If you do not listen, and if you do not set your heart to honor my name," says the LORD Almighty, "I will send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not set your heart to honor me.
3 "Because of you I will rebuke [a] your descendants ; I will spread on your faces the offal from your festival sacrifices, and you will be carried off with it.

I will have to check out the word offal but what ever it is its related to the animal sacrifices. so at best its the animal dung but the word is odd.

ok here is from the new living translation

its animal dung

Malachi 2
A Warning to the Priests
“Listen, you priests—this command is for you! 2 Listen to me and make up your minds to honor my name,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, “or I will bring a terrible curse against you. I will curse even the blessings you receive. Indeed, I have already cursed them, because you have not taken my warning to heart. 3 I will punish your descendants and splatter your faces with the manure from your festival sacrifices, and I will throw you on the manure pile.

Ah the Phelps crew, back in 06-07, a large military deployment from my home state was in Iraq and were at the heart of much of the combat and sadly Alaska experienced many casualties from our soldiers based here. Alaska has the highest per capita rates of National Gaurd service, active duty members, and veterans. We are proud of thier service and go out of our way to honor them.

There was a period where we were loosing at least one soldier a week. It made for very depressing news. Military funerals became routine and common place. Anyways, there was quite the uproar when Phelps and crew wanted to make a trip up to have a demonstration at one of the all to routine funerals. Military officials told them they would not have access to the local military base where the Alaska National Cemetary is, Anchorage officials basically told them to screw thier first amendment and wouldnt issue them permits, and apparently told them they would not assign any police protection. So they never made the trip.

There was plenty of talk of more than a few angry mobs willing to show those zealot idiots how much we value our troops, if we support the war or not. It would take a considerable amount of restraint for me to not shove one of those signs down old Freds throat.

Werbung:
Back