Gas Under $2...coming soon...maybe

Then what would the Religion of Hate do if they didn't have the Jooooos to blame their insufferable lives on? Kinda similar to the liberals blaming R's.
I think very similar. You always need someone to point to and blame for your own failings. Worked in WW2 and its working now. I should go back and look to see how many bought into it. I know many did not side with the “blame the Jews” back then. Some helped hide Jewish people, some were so afraid they just said nothing but not everyone was on board with it. I have to wonder today when apparently half our population thinks its ok to target, blame and take from another group “the rich” if we are not more brain washed than the Germans were back then.

Werbung:
I think very similar. You always need someone to point to and blame for your own failings. Worked in WW2 and its working now. I should go back and look to see how many bought into it. I know many did not side with the “blame the Jews” back then. Some helped hide Jewish people, some were so afraid they just said nothing but not everyone was on board with it. I have to wonder today when apparently half our population thinks its ok to target, blame and take from another group “the rich” if we are not more brain washed than the Germans were back then.

We could go to a city council meeting and make a video of a preacher saying how it is ok to take from the rich...then very cleverly show how these were the same statements that were made about Jewish persons. It would be clever but it would not prove anything either way.

Instead lets just make those who want to treat rich people differently than the rest explain exactly how it is fair. If I remember correctly it will be said that the rich took the money through greed and fraud. Which of course means that they are in need of morals or ethics to address their greed and are in need of prosecution to address the fraud. We cannot presume them to be guilty with a trial first by imposing fines nor can we write laws to address their greed and apply them to a whole class of people rather than judging each person individually under the law.

With the rich now a persecuted minority, it's a wonder anyone wants to be rich.
You are correct that they are a persecuted minority - now tell us why any of us should stand for that.

And of course the reason people still want to be rich is because they get to buy things - trivial things like yachts as well as important things like the good feelings that come with making large donations to worthy charities.

So how many people don't want to be rich? Does that mean that the 99.9% of people who want to be rich have evil desires or does it mean that they want to do good works?

Thats why so many people are hoping IRAN gets the bomb. Read Hitlers final solution.
Just who are the people who hope Iran gets the bomb? Surely not even liberals who view the Iran/Israel/Palestine situation as one in which Israel is totally wrong don't even think that?

Boy I sure have been on here frequently recently. I think it is easier to log on briefly and often than to wait and post for longer periods.

Steveox, I do want you to know that while I do not often agree with you I respect that you treat me well in our exchanges and just as importantly I don't see your posts devolve when people disagree with you. There are others that I used to talk to until I realized that even though they seemed reasonable at first in the end there was no reason that could ever reach them and it was not even worth it to respond to their posts for the sake of others who might read those.

With the rich now a persecuted minority, it's a wonder anyone wants to be rich.

I blame TV shows like DALLAS,DYNASTY And Falcon Crest. When you see people wearing 3 piece suits fancy clothing,Driving Rolls Royces riding in Limos,Living in big mansions doesnt that tell you ..You wanna get rich too! Thats why people run to Lawyers and sue., They want to take money from the bosses,Their Landlords and take money from their doctors. And i blame this speech that has the influance on massive law suits.

Scroll to 1:50 youll get the message

Just who are the people who hope Iran gets the bomb? Surely not even liberals who view the Iran/Israel/Palestine situation as one in which Israel is totally wrong don't even think that?

Boy I sure have been on here frequently recently. I think it is easier to log on briefly and often than to wait and post for longer periods.

Steveox, I do want you to know that while I do not often agree with you I respect that you treat me well in our exchanges and just as importantly I don't see your posts devolve when people disagree with you. There are others that I used to talk to until I realized that even though they seemed reasonable at first in the end there was no reason that could ever reach them and it was not even worth it to respond to their posts for the sake of others who might read those.

Im just trying to tell you why we have anti semitism in this world. Read the bible thats where it all started right after jesus was killed.

Im just trying to tell you why we have anti semitism in this world. Read the bible thats where it all started right after jesus was killed.

Oh it goes all the way back to Isaac and Ismael - though technically both of them would be semites.

Werbung:
Oh it goes all the way back to Isaac and Ismael - though technically both of them would be semites.

Mohammed picked up the Biblical genealogy of Ishmael. He said he was a descendent of Ishmael and Hagar. In the bible it says; "He shall be a wild ass of a man, his hand against every man and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen." (Genesis 16:11-12 RSV).

Back