I don't know whether to laugh or cry

dogtowner

Staff member
"turns out we're the Saudi Arabia of natural gas..." BO
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...esidency-flawed--claims-economy-stronger.html
and he's just finding this out ?

but at least he knows about the quality of his leadership.

Barack Obama said he makes mistakes on an hourly basis as President but stood firmly behind his administration's work in bolstering the U.S. economy and jobs market.
The President was in Las Vegas to champion investment in clean energy, declaring the U.S. 'the Saudia Arabia of natural gas' in a speech to UPS workers.
However in an interview with ABC News' Diane Sawyer last night, he said: 'I second-guess constantly… I make a mistake, you know, every hour, every day.'

According to The Times Leader, Obama said tapping into natural gas 'could power our cars and our homes and our factories in a cleaner and cheaper way'.
The President added: 'We, it turns out, are the Saudi Arabia of natural gas. We’ve got a lot of it.'
Obama made the announcements in Nevada, just days after drawing Republican criticism for rejecting a cross-country oil pipeline that would have delivered Canadian oil to refineries in Texas.

Werbung:
"turns out we're the Saudi Arabia of natural gas..." BO

and he's just finding this out ?

but at least he knows about the quality of his leadership.

He is not unlike most libs. They don't have a clue. We have two different realities in the country. One held by liberals (made up reality) and one held by the rest of us.

We have tons of natural gas and tons of coal. This has been known for a long time. But thanks to libs like BO, much of those energy sources will not be utilized because of the unreality of environmentalism.

Werbung:
He is not unlike most libs. They don't have a clue. We have two different realities in the country. One held by liberals (made up reality) and one held by the rest of us.

We have tons of natural gas and tons of coal. This has been known for a long time. But thanks to libs like BO, much of those energy sources will not be utilized because of the unreality of environmentalism.

well we can only hope he's seen the light on LP gas. thats the near term solution for energy independence.

Back