Gasoline - Stray thoughts

It would be better if the states decided to get together on their own so the fed would stay out of it.

If you read what I said about gas being blended at the pump, what your proposing isn't necessary. The States can continue to have their own specifications and the only involvement by the Fed would be welcomed by Refiners.

Werbung:
So much for land of the free home of the brave..... When are people going to get angry enough to kick these mother fockers out of power? When are people going to realize that in the past 24 years its been the same two families running our country- Bush and Clinton. When are people going to realize that we could be saving thousands of dollars by using hydrogen and not gas. If anyone has question about hydrogen tech, just ask and I'll get into more detail about the potentials.

RON PAUL REVOLUTION

~PEACE~

Hydrogen tech? Isn't that the same "tech" they used on the Hindengurg? Yeah, that'll be great entertainment during your daily rush hour "bumper car" collisions!:D

World crude production daily averages per years (done in three-year blocks) shown:

1993........67,091,000 bbl/day
1996........71,917,000 bbl/day
1999........74,840,000 bbl/day
2002........76,995,000 bbl/day
2005........84,631,000 bbl/day
2008........85,693,000 bbl/day (three month average for Jan-Mar)

Data from:

http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/ipsr/supply.html

(World Oil Supply, both the monthly and annual data spreadsheets)

3 year deltas in percentages:

1996........7.193% increase from 1993
1999........4.064% increase from 1996
2002........2.879% increase from 1999
2005........9.992% increase from 2002
2008........1.255% increase from 2005

So goes energy, so goes the economy.

Pidgey

If you read what I said about gas being blended at the pump, what your proposing isn't necessary. The States can continue to have their own specifications and the only involvement by the Fed would be welcomed by Refiners.

Some how I'd wager that if this were possible, or economically viable, then the oil companies would have likely brought up on their own.

Oil companies have brought this up repeatedly during the many unfruitful congressional investigations into collusion.

The States mandate that only certain blends can be brought into the state, pushing the responsiblity onto the refiners at the national level.

If states want their own specific blend, it should be on the State to do the blending. If I were supreme ruler of American "Big Oil", I would have told the states there is just one grade available - take it or leave it - then we wouldn't have this problem.

Werbung:
Back