Gaza descends into biblical famine

you seem pleased to join the cavalcade of the guilty...

As of January 31, 2024, 18 governments, whose contributions have historically accounted for over three quarters of the agency budget, had frozen their contributions in response to the allegations. Over 1 million displaced Palestinians in Gaza are taking shelter in or around the agency’s shelters amid the current hostilities, and a large number rely on the agency for vital humanitarian aid.

Australia, Austria, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, New Zealand, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States announced that they are indefinitely pausing payments to UNRWA in response to the allegations that a dozen agency staff members were involved in the October 7 attacks. By contrast, the governments of Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Spain, and Norway rightly issued statements confirming their continued financial support to UNRWA, while also underlining the importance of an investigation into the allegations.

i very much doubt these allegations will have any substance

yet another nasty zionist trick, this time to deflect the world court ruling and help the ethnic cleansing operation...

Comrade Stalin
Victorious in Donbass
As God brought famines and pestilences on His own people in ages past, should we wonder that He will bring it on His enemies in the present?

Jeremiah 18

13 Therefore thus saith the Lord; Ask ye now among the heathen, who hath heard such things: the virgin of Israel hath done a very horrible thing.

14 Will a man leave the snow of Lebanon which cometh from the rock of the field? or shall the cold flowing waters that come from another place be forsaken?

15 Because my people hath forgotten me, they have burned incense to vanity, and they have caused them to stumble in their ways from the ancient paths, to walk in paths, in a way not cast up;

16 To make their land desolate, and a perpetual hissing; every one that passeth thereby shall be astonished, and wag his head.

17 I will scatter them as with an east wind before the enemy; I will shew them the back, and not the face, in the day of their calamity.

18 Then said they, Come and let us devise devices against Jeremiah; for the law shall not perish from the priest, nor counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophet. Come, and let us smite him with the tongue, and let us not give heed to any of his words.

19 Give heed to me, O Lord, and hearken to the voice of them that contend with me.

20 Shall evil be recompensed for good? for they have digged a pit for my soul. Remember that I stood before thee to speak good for them, and to turn away thy wrath from them.

21 Therefore deliver up their children to the famine, and pour out their blood by the force of the sword; and let their wives be bereaved of their children, and be widows; and let their men be put to death; let their young men be slain by the sword in battle.

22 Let a cry be heard from their houses, when thou shalt bring a troop suddenly upon them: for they have digged a pit to take me, and hid snares for my feet.

23 Yet, Lord, thou knowest all their counsel against me to slay me: forgive not their iniquity, neither blot out their sin from thy sight, but let them be overthrown before thee; deal thus with them in the time of thine anger.

Werbung:
once again you are arguing against yourself

for if israel ( ie the zionist settler project ) is guilty of wickedness, as they obviously now doing
then they deserve all that their nasty and vicous god is preparing for them...

11 “Now therefore say to the people of Judah and those living in Jerusalem, ‘This is what the Lord says: Look! I am preparing a disaster for you and devising a plan against you. So turn from your evil ways, each one of you, and reform your ways and your actions.’ 12 But they will reply, ‘It’s no use. We will continue with our own plans; we will all follow the stubbornness of our evil hearts.’”

13 Therefore this is what the Lord says:

“Inquire among the nations:
Who has ever heard anything like this?
A most horrible thing has been done
by Virgin Israel.
14 Does the snow of Lebanon
ever vanish from its rocky slopes?
Do its cool waters from distant sources
ever stop flowing?[a]
15 Yet my people have forgotten me;
they burn incense to worthless idols,
which made them stumble in their ways,
in the ancient paths.
They made them walk in byways,
on roads not built up.
16 Their land will be an object of horror
and of lasting scorn;
all who pass by will be appalled
and will shake their heads.
17 Like a wind from the east,
I will scatter them before their enemies;
I will show them my back and not my face
in the day of their disaster.”

i think worthless idols is an extremely good descriprion of the obsession of the mainstrean jewish voluptuous embrace with
hyper-capitalism, especially show business...

Comrade Stalin

once again you are arguing against yourself

for if israel ( ie the zionist settler project ) is guilty of wickedness, as they obviously now doing
then they deserve all that their nasty and vicous god is preparing for them...

11 “Now therefore say to the people of Judah and those living in Jerusalem, ‘This is what the Lord says: Look! I am preparing a disaster for you and devising a plan against you. So turn from your evil ways, each one of you, and reform your ways and your actions.’ 12 But they will reply, ‘It’s no use. We will continue with our own plans; we will all follow the stubbornness of our evil hearts.’”

13 Therefore this is what the Lord says:

“Inquire among the nations:
Who has ever heard anything like this?
A most horrible thing has been done
by Virgin Israel.
14 Does the snow of Lebanon
ever vanish from its rocky slopes?
Do its cool waters from distant sources
ever stop flowing?[a]
15 Yet my people have forgotten me;
they burn incense to worthless idols,
which made them stumble in their ways,
in the ancient paths.
They made them walk in byways,
on roads not built up.
16 Their land will be an object of horror
and of lasting scorn;
all who pass by will be appalled
and will shake their heads.
17 Like a wind from the east,
I will scatter them before their enemies;
I will show them my back and not my face
in the day of their disaster.”

i think worthless idols is an extremely good descriprion of the obsession of the mainstrean jewish voluptuous embrace with
hyper-capitalism, especially show business...

Comrade Stalin
Look idiot, just stick to starving Russians

i am sure that there are far more poor and hungry people in new york and los angeles than
in moscow and leningrad..

why do you not clean your own poo-hole before attacking others..

and you cannot seem to muster a sentence that is properly constructed and relevant.

Comrade Stalin
Moscow

i am sure that there are far more poor and hungry people in new york and los angeles than
in moscow and leningrad..

why do you not clean your own poo-hole before attacking others..

and you cannot seem to muster a sentence that is properly constructed and relevant.

Comrade Stalin
Moscow
LOL, in reality poor is a social construct as the poor people in America typically weigh from 300 to 500lbs where the poor in Moscow wait for hours to purchase a banana

soviet-union-queues.png

someone better tell these guys

plus uncredited photograph from any time in the last 40 years..moscovites do not dress like that anymore

fail

comrade Stalin
Sorry Stalin but Russians are starving and lining up for food right now

Sorry Stalin but Russians are starving and lining up for food right now

Stalinites and Bidenites are similar in that they find ways to photoshoot staged props for deluding the public into falsely believing the economy is booming under their leadrship.

the us government propaganda mouthpiece says otherwise

"For most Russians, particularly those living in large cities, the impact of sanctions on day-to-day life is not especially significant, said Maria Snegovaya, a senior fellow for Russia and Eurasia with the Europe, Russia, and Eurasia program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

Inflation remains high, but rising prices have been offset, to some degree, by higher pay for workers because unemployment is near historic lows.

"It seems that in the large cities, at the very least, life continues very much as usual," Snegovaya told VOA. "There are some issues — there's the perception that the country is not going in the right direction. But other than that, there is no radical change.

"People still have their jobs. [Western] products have been replaced by Chinese products … and they also find a lot of ways to circumvent the sanctions. So, it's not like there are major shortages of things.

russians support a tough guy at the top..someone who has saved them from invasion and conquest over the last
200-300 years...both napolean and hitler came a cropper thinking they could take over the land..

comrade stalin
winner at stalingrad

russia is not some backward cracker town in the us where the locals engage in such practices

comrade stalin
gaza
No its a shat hole nation that has become a 3rd world nation economic wise and standard of living.
O by the way I am familiar with the Russian dolphin and some of the crimes they have committed.

russia is not some backward cracker town in the us where the locals engage in such practices

comrade Stalin
gaza
LOL Russia is smaller than France, why do you think that Russia has no aircraft carriers, its because they can't afford either the carriers or the aircraft, nor can they produce enough pilots that aren't alcoholics. But on the other hand Russian vodka exports are strong, as long as Putin doesn't have too many parties and drink it all

Biggest economies in 2022 by gross domestic product​

RankCountry/RegionGDP in billion $GDP in $ per capita
1United States25,439.776,330
2China17,963.212,720
3Japan4,232.233,824
4Germany4,082.548,718
5India3,416.62,411
6United Kingdom3,089.146,125
7France2,779.140,886
8Russia2,240.415,533

Yes The average Russian income is 480.00 American a month.Such a high standard of living .I have made up to 1500 after taxes in a week working on the space shuttle and the eelv among others . My social security is over 1700 a month plus I have investments in stocks and 1 rental condo left home cars paid for almost 150 g in the bank.
My woman works also as a nurse practitioner she makes great money 90,000 a year.and is a good bit younger then me .
Yep Russians is backward with poor living standards few opportunities for improvement. Fewer choices in foods. Substandard everything .lol Some of your her fighter pilot's were using a GPS system for a car like TomTom.
Our lightly armored and gunned Bradley's destroyed your best tank lol.
Not to mention the f 16 fighters they are a few generations below or best but kicking Russian ass and they have been stripped of some eat.
Russia population has been dropping for years with people leaving as fast as they can.And now with us helping arm the Ukraine your population is being reduced even more. I will be honest I really do not give a shat about the Ukraine they are just as as corrupt as Russia is.But I sure prefer to see Russians die over them.
Russia needs to stop its military aggression over land like the Nazis did , by the way I have Nazis way more then Russians but there are not to many of them around.
Russians may consider using tactical nukes but as long as we and others are supporting them probably would not.
However Putin is coming to the near to the end of his days and dream of Russian lands lost be taken back by force could end up refusing to loose in the Ukraine using one. He's going mad I think.probally addicted to drugs his health failing him fast .falling and shit himself . he's just a mean Joe biden only not as healthy.
Russians were just as brutal as the Nazis were inn many ways with their reprisals world war 2 against Germans and others and not just ww2 by the way.

Werbung:
LOL Russia is smaller than France, why do you think that Russia has no aircraft carriers, its because they can't afford either the carriers or the aircraft, nor can they produce enough pilots that aren't alcoholics. But on the other hand Russian vodka exports are strong, as long as Putin doesn't have too many parties and drink it all

Biggest economies in 2022 by gross domestic product​

RankCountry/RegionGDP in billion $GDP in $ per capita
1United States25,439.776,330
2China17,963.212,720
3Japan4,232.233,824
4Germany4,082.548,718
5India3,416.62,411
6United Kingdom3,089.146,125
7France2,779.140,886
8Russia2,240.415,533
Hold on you're wrong about one thing they do have one aircraft carrier the Admiral Cutsitnutsoff it caught on fire a few times and has had to be towed to battle among several other odd events to say the least. I was told by a friend of mind who did work in marine intelligence say it was nick named old smoky because its engines put out so much smoke that it could be seen mikes away from the air.
By the way how many hot Russian women are leaving and taking men in other nations. Because your men are mostly all drunks or drug addicts on heroin and crocodilia and beat women .Talk about backward .
People growing up made Pollock jokes. Funny thing I knew a lot Pollock especially in Pittsburgh's polish hill area.And all the way to the interior if Ohio.. Knew a lot of Greeks a bunch of Italians a good many black people and a few Russians. Found all those polish jokes etc fit the Russians much better.
Plus the polish people I knew were far more honest then the Russians.
Plus the Vietnam war thing I just have yet to get over sorry people died very close to me.
Any way you keep up your alternative personality and pretend world form your Mommy's basement where you now live I hate to guess what kind of a ego trip your on.or what kind of drugs you may be on or maybe should be on to think of it.
Have a nice day. I'm going to watch a movie and have some Kentucky bourbon and watch a movie

Back