Gaza descends into biblical famine

the us government propaganda mouthpiece says otherwise

"For most Russians, particularly those living in large cities, the impact of sanctions on day-to-day life is not especially significant, said Maria Snegovaya, a senior fellow for Russia and Eurasia with the Europe, Russia, and Eurasia program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

Inflation remains high, but rising prices have been offset, to some degree, by higher pay for workers because unemployment is near historic lows.

"It seems that in the large cities, at the very least, life continues very much as usual," Snegovaya told VOA. "There are some issues — there's the perception that the country is not going in the right direction. But other than that, there is no radical change.

"People still have their jobs. [Western] products have been replaced by Chinese products … and they also find a lot of ways to circumvent the sanctions. So, it's not like there are major shortages of things.

russians support a tough guy at the top..someone who has saved them from invasion and conquest over the last
200-300 years...both napolean and hitler came a cropper thinking they could take over the land..

comrade stalin
winner at stalingrad
"Comrade citizens" in Russia have the 'right' to be conscripted into Putin's aggressive war machine as insignificant cannon fodder to be destroyed mercilessly by Ukraine's justified defense force.

Werbung:
Hold on you're wrong about one thing they do have one aircraft carrier the Admiral Cutsitnutsoff it caught on fire a few times and has had to be towed to battle among several other odd events to say the least. I was told by a friend of mind who did work in marine intelligence say it was nick named old smoky because its engines put out so much smoke that it could be seen mikes away from the air.
By the way how many hot Russian women are leaving and taking men in other nations. Because your men are mostly all drunks or drug addicts on heroin and crocodilia and beat women .Talk about backward .
People growing up made Pollock jokes. Funny thing I knew a lot Pollock especially in Pittsburgh's polish hill area.And all the way to the interior if Ohio.. Knew a lot of Greeks a bunch of Italians a good many black people and a few Russians. Found all those polish jokes etc fit the Russians much better.
Plus the polish people I knew were far more honest then the Russians.
Plus the Vietnam war thing I just have yet to get over sorry people died very close to me.
Any way you keep up your alternative personality and pretend world form your Mommy's basement where you now live I hate to guess what kind of a ego trip your on.or what kind of drugs you may be on or maybe should be on to think of it.
Have a nice day. I'm going to watch a movie and have some Kentucky bourbon and watch a movie
The Kursk, pride of the Russian fleet of deep diving submarines, with unlimited depth capabilities.

ffc0c46b21645e369589db1ec661b47br.jpg

let us all deviate from the topic in hand, namely the antics of the zionist settler project in killing as many palestinians as they
can without consequences, with a masterclass in logical fallacies namely comparison between the economies of the us and russia.

did you use the language ada in the space shuttle software ?

i am/was proficient in ada as well as fortran, cobol, basic, c, pascal, oracle pl/sql, php. lamp technologies..etc etc etc

i had a software company until a decade ago...

now i am in the transport business with stewardship of the freight deliveries of one of the two main supermarket
chains in my country..

your personal speculations are about as valid as your political ones.

comrade stalin
another country

let us all deviate from the topic in hand, namely the antics of the zionist settler project in killing as many palestinians as they
can without consequences, with a masterclass in logical fallacies namely comparison between the economies of the us and russia.

did you use the language ada in the space shuttle software ?

i am/was proficient in ada as well as fortran, cobol, basic, c, pascal, oracle pl/sql, php. lamp technologies..etc etc etc

i had a software company until a decade ago...

now i am in the transport business with stewardship of the freight deliveries of one of the two main supermarket
chains in my country..

your personal speculations are about as valid as your political ones.

comrade stalin
another country
I own Apple, your company is Russian drool

i noted that our comrade tripoli, no doubt choosing his name in honour of the marine hymn that lists all the
wars of empire they were involved in, and the imperial misadventure of ten years ago, shpwed a photo of the kursk

mention of course of the uss thresher, lost with all hands

USS Thresher (SSN-593) was the lead boat of her class of nuclear-powered attack submarines in the United States Navy. She was the U.S. Navy's second submarine to be named after the thresher shark.

On 10 April 1963, Thresher sank during deep-diving tests about 350 km (220 mi) east of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, killing all 129 crew and shipyard personnel aboard. Her loss was a watershed for the U.S. Navy, leading to the implementation of a rigorous submarine safety program known as SUBSAFE. The first nuclear submarine lost at sea, Thresher was also the third of four submarines lost with more than 100 people aboard, the others being the French Surcouf, sinking with 130 personnel in 1942, USS Argonaut, lost with 102 aboard in 1943, and Russian Kursk, which sank with 118 aboard in 2000.[1][2]

meanwhile back at the famine...

For famine to be declared, at least 20% of the population must be suffering extreme food shortages, with one in three children acutely malnourished and two people out of every 10,000 dying daily from starvation or from malnutrition and disease.
Famine has been declared twice in the past 13 years: in Somalia in 2011 and in parts of South Sudan in 2017.

UNITED NATIONS, Feb 27 (Reuters) - At least 576,000 people in the Gaza Strip - one quarter of the population - are one step away from famine, a senior U.N. aid official told the Security Council on Tuesday, warning that widespread famine could be "almost inevitable" without action.
"Very little will be possible while hostilities continue and while there is a risk that they will spread into the overcrowded areas in the south of Gaza. We therefore reiterate our call for a ceasefire," said Ramesh Rajasingham, coordination director of the U.N. Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.

meanwhile back at the famine...

For famine to be declared, at least 20% of the population must be suffering extreme food shortages, with one in three children acutely malnourished and two people out of every 10,000 dying daily from starvation or from malnutrition and disease.
Famine has been declared twice in the past 13 years: in Somalia in 2011 and in parts of South Sudan in 2017.

UNITED NATIONS, Feb 27 (Reuters) - At least 576,000 people in the Gaza Strip - one quarter of the population - are one step away from famine, a senior U.N. aid official told the Security Council on Tuesday, warning that widespread famine could be "almost inevitable" without action.
"Very little will be possible while hostilities continue and while there is a risk that they will spread into the overcrowded areas in the south of Gaza. We therefore reiterate our call for a ceasefire," said Ramesh Rajasingham, coordination director of the U.N. Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
They should have thought of all that before they attacked. Let them pray to Allah and see how that goes.

War is hell. Blame the baby butchering barbarians.
Hamas is a small minority of a Palestinian population that was unjustly dispossessed of their land and has been imprisoned for 60 years. Killing over 30,000 mostly innocent men, women and children is inexcusable. Things will no go well for Netanlayu and his cruel ilk.

They should have thought of all that before they attacked. Let them pray to Allah and see how that goes.
wanting babies and children to die of starvation is a sign of a sick mind...

you want to start analysing what has happened to your humanity

comrade stalin
gaza

Hamas is a small minority of a Palestinian population that was unjustly dispossessed of their land and has been imprisoned for 60 years. Killing over 30,000 mostly innocent men, women and children is inexcusable. Things will no go well for Netanlayu and his cruel ilk.
Nobody was dispossessed of their land. Britain controlled the property before Israel and the Ottoman Turks controlled it before them. The Turks have not owned the land since the beginning of time, however, proving that nobody has any eternal property rights over God's property on earth.

comrade stalin
gaza
Why don't you get on your soap box about the millions of kids that die every year in Africa? But a few Muslims who support terrorism die because they started the war and your crying about it. Don't make me vomit.
Most western democracies shed crocodile tears but they really don't care.

i noted that our comrade tripoli, no doubt choosing his name in honour of the marine hymn that lists all the
wars of empire they were involved in, and the imperial misadventure of ten years ago, shpwed a photo of the kursk

mention of course of the uss thresher, lost with all hands

USS Thresher (SSN-593) was the lead boat of her class of nuclear-powered attack submarines in the United States Navy. She was the U.S. Navy's second submarine to be named after the thresher shark.

On 10 April 1963, Thresher sank during deep-diving tests about 350 km (220 mi) east of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, killing all 129 crew and shipyard personnel aboard. Her loss was a watershed for the U.S. Navy, leading to the implementation of a rigorous submarine safety program known as SUBSAFE. The first nuclear submarine lost at sea, Thresher was also the third of four submarines lost with more than 100 people aboard, the others being the French Surcouf, sinking with 130 personnel in 1942, USS Argonaut, lost with 102 aboard in 1943, and Russian Kursk, which sank with 118 aboard in 2000.[1][2]

Did I tell you which attack submarine that my son was the radio operator on?

Nope I didn't because if I did, I would have to kill you and frankly you are quite amusing

comrade stalin
gaza
LOL, you show me one dead baby.........................and the World will be just a little better
20140806-ISRAEL-slide-DV32-superJumbo.jpg

20140726-ISRAEL-slide-L64X-superJumbo-v3.jpg

Nobody was dispossessed of their land. Britain controlled the property before Israel and the Ottoman Turks controlled it before them. The Turks have not owned the land since the beginning of time, however, proving that nobody has any eternal property rights over God's property on earth.
A silly British nobleman, Arthur James Balfour, the First Earl of Balfour, a Tory, of course, declared that Palestine should be the homeland for the Jews.

Oh, please, God does not hold property on the Earth.

Werbung:
A silly British nobleman, Arthur James Balfour, the First Earl of Balfour, a Tory, of course, declared that Palestine should be the homeland for the Jews.

Oh, please, God does not hold property on the Earth.
Don't be silly. God created the earth and those who dwell there and He puts people wherever He likes.

Back