Glenn Beck - Obama's biggest foe

Glenn Beck is a dufus con man carnival barker.

And unfortunately the people who think he's even got a lick of sense are just like the kid that keeps putting down his allowance money at the carnival game trying to knock over the weighted milk bottles to stupid to know after about 10 tries... THE GAME IS RIGGED YOU MORON!!!
:D

Werbung:
What hard issues? Maybe we have a different opinion on what those issues are?
You need to re-read my post...you've twisted the wording around AGAIN!
I contend that have very left leaning advisors in a white house that is supposed to be of the people is a very serious matter.
So you didn't even blink an eye during those 8 years that young men & women were sent off to die for a LIE? Supported by G.W.B.'s right leaning advisers...Gee isn't that just SWEET!
When these advisors / czars have roles that help in policy decisions.. that's a big deal.
Yes, let us weigh that decision making ability against the loss of human life...Hmmm {food for thought, and take a while to digest that one PLEASE!!!}
I guess, many on the left, don't care that lefties are in the White House pushing leftists agendas.
And we were soooo better off during those 8 years that the 'RIGHT WINGED NUT JOBS' sat on their collective hands and allowed G.W.B. total and complete run of the spending issues and they never vetoed/voted against anything that G.W.B. & company wanted...that SUCKING SOUND would/could be heard by your ears lots better if you could/would pull your head out and enjoy the fresh air...LMAO

Andrea Mitchel said that Soros wasn't a far left liberal. So what is he then?
A man...just a man trying to do a job...was that a test or a question that you just couldn't figure out :confused: Andrea Mitchel...when did she become someone that you thought so highly of that you would care what she thought about anyone? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW...LOL

It seems you were against Bush's spending and his War policies, yet I don't see you complaining about Obama's spending (which is quadruple Bush') and he has pretty much the same War policy.

We're actually fighting the same issues, just different people carrying them out.

The right (as in the Washington politicians) aren't really that far right anymore. They are closer to the middle. That's why they did what they did. And they paid at election time.

As for Andrea Mitchell, I don't care for her, it was just an example of how she tried to dismiss teh fact that Soros is very far left and has his hands in all the political shananigans - Move on.org, Tides foundation and the like.

I don't have a slobbering love affari with him, as much as, many on the left have with Obama, however.

And I never defended Bush at anytime. He was wreckless in his spending as well as the republicans.

It seems you were against Bush's spending and his War policies, yet I don't see you complaining about Obama's spending (which is quadruple Bush') and he has pretty much the same War policy.
How would 'you' pull apart a budget that was voted on during the prior year {prior president/prior congressional voting} to appease a select few who think that this war(s) should be undone...really hard to do retro budget changes before the new budget is completed...IMO
We're actually fighting the same issues, just different people carrying them out.
Exactly...should President Obama {God Forbid} become another loose cannon/high direct drive/war obsessed/budget busting NUT JOB...then and only then will I lose my faith/hope/support for him. But until that time...I'm allowing him TIME to attempt many different scenarios/plans/ideas to change the current course that was implemented before he was elected!
The right (as in the Washington politicians) aren't really that far right anymore. They are closer to the middle. That's why they did what they did. And they paid at election time.
Exactly...JEEZ LOUISE...a statement of common sense :eek: I'm still in shell shock about the numbers of republicans that just didn't bother to vote...how perplexing/ODD was all of that!!! Like watching the super bowl and the other team doesn't come out of the locker room after ½ time!!! Game over OBAMA won by default...hell even G.W.B. had to go toe to toe against Al GORE...AL GORE for GOD'S SAKE :rolleyes:
As for Andrea Mitchell, I don't care for her, it was just an example of how she tried to dismiss teh fact that Soros is very far left and has his hands in all the political shananigans - Move on.org, Tides foundation and the like.

I don't have a slobbering love affari with him, as much as, many on the left have with Obama, however.
I'm a huge cynic/sarcastic/resentful INDEPENDENT and I basically don't trust any elected official. BUT I'm still filled with HOPE and the JFK/RFK inspired memories that we can make a difference and we need to get off our collective A$$'s and make it work for the betterment of all mankind...{WHEW...stepping off of my soap box and taking some 'AIR'}
And I never defended Bush at anytime. He was reckless in his spending as well as the republicans.
I agree and I'm afraid that our history books will refer to those 8 years as our 'HORROR/TRAUMA/SHOCK/DISMAY' years of one disaster after another and we walked around like humans caught in the headlights of those numerous heinous events both from the terrorists and from Mother Natures Revenge of those hurricanes in the Gulf Coast!

Glenn Beck is a dufus con man carnival barker.

And unfortunately the people who think he's even got a lick of sense are just like the kid that keeps putting down his allowance money at the carnival game trying to knock over the weighted milk bottles to stupid to know after about 10 tries... THE GAME IS RIGGED YOU MORON!!!
:D

WAIT A MINUTE!!!! how is it you can call someone a MORON but when I call someone a RETARD! you get away with it...WTF:mad:

Werbung:
Back