Glenn Beck - Obama's biggest foe

chestnut

The fact that Beck has got the highest Obama advisors in full attack mode is quite comical.

There's really no better use of their talent then to attack Beck and Fox news?
None?

Iran? Health Care ? N Korea? How about reducing the deficit and the debt? Maybe they could work on creating some Jobs.

I wonder how long they will keep this up? It's going to backfire on them in a big way, but it is sure very very comical to watch.

Werbung:
The fact that Beck has got the highest Obama advisors in full attack mode is quite comical.

Awwwww, jeez.....is he gonna start cryin', again?

:rolleyes:

None?

Iran? Health Care ? N Korea? How about reducing the deficit and the debt? Maybe they could work on creating some Jobs.

I wonder how long they will keep this up? It's going to backfire on them in a big way, but it is sure very very comical to watch.

Obama is very thin skined, he does not take criticism well, that is why all his lackeys are afraid not to like his fascist agenda . They are afraid his brownshirts will come for them in the dead of night!
FEAR , is Obama's personal weapon. Anyone who heard his evil message last saturday warning our Insurance Industry not to fight his take over of our Health care witnessed the most scary speach from an American President EVER! Our Statue of Liberty cried tears in the New york Harbor that day!
MY GOD , What have we done?? Please save us!! and SOON!

It's scary to see the Whitehouse take this type of stand against freedom of speech.
Of course, it's not suprising. Obama has done nothing except chip away at the constituion since he's been elected.

More looney defense. No one has challenged their "freedom of speech". However, you seem to be of the view that "freedom of speech" shouldn't be employed to debunk their lies.

It's scary to see the Whitehouse take this type of stand against freedom of speech.

Of course, it's not suprising. Obama has done nothing except chip away at the constituion since he's been elected.
Yeah....Herr Bush reeeaaallly made himself available.

:rolleyes:

"Along the route of the Bush bus trip from Dubuque to La Crosse, the Bush team created a "no-free-speech" zone that excluded any expressions of the dissent that is the lifeblood of democracy. In Platteville, peace activist Frank Van Den Bosch was arrested for holding up a sign that was critical of the president. The sign's "dangerous" message, "FUGW," was incomprehensible to children and, no doubt, to many adults. Yet, it was still determined sufficiently unsettling to the royal procession that Van Den Bosch was slapped with a disorderly conduct ticket.

Up the road in La Crosse, the clampdown on civil liberties was even more sweeping. Wolf and hundreds of other Wisconsinites and Minnesotans who sought to express dissents were videotaped by authorities, told they could not make noise, ordered not to display certain signs and forced to stand out of eyesight of Bush and his entourage. Again and again, they were told that if they expressed themselves in ways that were entirely protected by the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, they would be "subject to arrest."

More looney defense. No one has challenged their "freedom of speech". However, you seem to be of the view that "freedom of speech" shouldn't be employed to debunk their lies.
They have been giving every opportunity to come on the very programs they accuse of lying, yet they don't. They have been invited to call, but yet they don't.

If what is said on FOX is all lies, the Whte House should come on the show, they were invited to come on , and state the facts.

That's how its done. Attacking them does nothing but make the office of the President look very meaningless and small.

Geez, aren't you even a tiny bit embarrassed to showcase your stupidity on a daily basis?

Not accepting an invitation to appear on a biased tv program is not "challenging their freedom of speech". Really stupid thought.

Stating that they slant their news is not "challening their freedom of speech". Really stupid thought.

There's little value in treating Fox News as a legitimate news outlet. America is full of other valid news organizations in print, broadcast and periodicals to pay any attention to them. So you'll understand, I'm not talking about the Fox wingnuts that host their own shows. It's their actual news organization that has no value in considering legitimate. Again, that's not stopping their "freedom of speech".

Just like you, they're free to make fools of themselves on a hourly basis.

So you've been listening to Axelrod and Emanuel.
Fox is as much a news network as CNN - or ABC - or NBC.
Name one of them that does not have a political slant one way or another.

What you can't wrap your mind around is that Obama and his cronies are only drving more people to Fox which actually is a good thing because more people will be informed by people other than those that are completely "googly" over Obama and will not ask Obama any hard questions.

We all know what College team he wanted to win. Didn't we. That was a tough question.

Why have none of the "news" agencies asked him about his lack of transparency that he promised.

What about the fact that he wasn't going to hire lobbyist?

I don't remember MSNBC or ABC or CBS or CNN or NBC or FOX backing down from asking GW Bush any hard questions.

I also don't remember the Bush administration trying to silence those that oppose his views.

MSNBC is actually more biased towards Obama than Fox is against, but I don't see anyone going after MSNBC.

I guess if Chris Matthews keeps kissing Obama's big ol butt, you won't either.

If the media does not keep the politicians in check, then who will?

Obama has already said he would agree to look at any ideas that come his way regarding bailing out News Papers in this country.

Oh how nice. We can be just like Venezuela and have all our media controlled by the White House.

Are you guys all insane or what?

So you've been listening to Axelrod and Emanuel.
Fox is as much a news network as CNN - or ABC - or NBC.
Name one of them that does not have a political slant one way or another.

What you can't wrap your mind around is that Obama and his cronies are only drving more people to Fox which actually is a good thing because more people will be informed by people other than those that are completely "googly" over Obama and will not ask Obama any hard questions.

We all know what College team he wanted to win. Didn't we. That was a tough question.

Why have none of the "news" agencies asked him about his lack of transparency that he promised.

What about the fact that he wasn't going to hire lobbyist?

I don't remember MSNBC or ABC or CBS or CNN or NBC or FOX backing down from asking GW Bush any hard questions.

I also don't remember the Bush administration trying to silence those that oppose his views.

MSNBC is actually more biased towards Obama than Fox is against, but I don't see anyone going after MSNBC.

I guess if Chris Matthews keeps kissing Obama's big ol butt, you won't either.

If the media does not keep the politicians in check, then who will?

Obama has already said he would agree to look at any ideas that come his way regarding bailing out News Papers in this country.

Oh how nice. We can be just like Venezuela and have all our media controlled by the White House.

Are you guys all insane or what?

First its clear you dont watch MSNBC...since they talk about those issues

2nd, its not that they are bias....its that they are factuly chalanged and work for a party....Bias is one thing...they are basicly a party of the party itself almost...

First its clear you dont watch MSNBC...since they talk about those issues

2nd, its not that they are bias....its that they are factuly chalanged and work for a party....Bias is one thing...they are basicly a party of the party itself almost...
I do watch MSNBC and they do not get tough on Obama.

Shouldn't they be right there, finding out why, there are so many people in the White House that have such radical views.

When did we change as a country to normalize radicals who have a say so in our government.

Browner, Van Jones, Holder, Ezek Emanuel, Sunstein, Hoe.

But when Fox calls them out, everyone gets bent out of shape.

Do you think any of those folks I mentioned above is a cause for alarm?

I do watch MSNBC and they do not get tough on Obama.

Shouldn't they be right there, finding out why, there are so many people in the White House that have such radical views.

When did we change as a country to normalize radicals who have a say so in our government.

Browner, Van Jones, Holder, Ezek Emanuel, Sunstein, Hoe.

But when Fox calls them out, everyone gets bent out of shape.

Do you think any of those folks I mentioned above is a cause for alarm?

Maybe you need to remove those 'special hearing filters' and open your rather narrow mind...MSNBC Morning Joe has hit President Obama hard on quite a few issues and the Sunday Morning programs as well...but they just don't waste their air time with the pathetic constant ear piercing WHINE that you and your ILK serve up around here!

Werbung:
What hard issues? Maybe we have a different opinion on what those issues are?

I contend that have very left leaning advisors in a white house that is supposed to be of the people is a very serious matter.

When these advisors / czars have roles that help in policy decisions.. that's a big deal.
I guess, many on the left, don't care that lefties are in the White House pushing leftists agendas.

Andrea Mitchel said that Soros wasn't a far left liberal. So what is he then?

Back