Glenn back news...or advertising?

Werbung:
Glenn Beck talked about the "FEMA concentration camps" at great length... in order to debunk them as nutty conspiracy theories.

Funny cuz he was the only one I ever heard talk about it, guess he wanted to disprove his own bull...and since you can't disprove something that never existed like becuse you can always make up a bigger conspiricy....But he got to play his game, scare people, get rattings, and Claim he was trying to disprove them ...but realy who else was scared of them outside of his own viewers after he scared them?

Funny cuz he was the only one I ever heard talk about it, guess he wanted to disprove his own bull...and since you can't disprove something that never existed like becuse you can always make up a bigger conspiricy....But he got to play his game, scare people, get rattings, and Claim he was trying to disprove them ...but realy who else was scared of them outside of his own viewers after he scared them?

As usual, you're wrong. He was getting call after call of people talking about FEMA concentration camps and one day he lost his temper and screamed at a caller for believing in such conspiracy theories. Glenn then regained his composure and announced that he would put his entire staff on the job of debunking the conspiracy theory and after weeks of research, they collected a massive amount of information, testimony, records and other necessary evidence, and completely debunked the conspiracy on both his television and radio show.

Hate on hater, hate on.

You mean like believing in individual rights, limited government, lower taxes and a strong national defense.... You'd have to be some nutty, teabagging, radical right winger to believe those things!

No, I was thinking more of things like this:

Copenhagen, it is a blizzard on loan from God-d, my friends. I always believe God has a sense of purpose, and I always have believed that God has a sense of humor. Just when all of these wackos -- Algore, Obama; all of these global warming hoaxer, these communists...

Anyway, so just when Gore and all these enviro-wacko commies and phony scientists reach the height of deceit, God dumps a snowstorm on them all over this manmade fraud, this hoax! And the Bloomberg headline is just delicious here. "Blizzard Dumps Snow on Copenhagen as Leaders Battle Warming."

Now, I have no doubt that Rush knows the difference between global climate and local weather, and that his assertion that god himself sent a blizzard to make the global warming conference appear ridiculous is a parody,but his listeners? I'm not so sure.

Here's another gem:

RUSH: There's a new study out. More Democrats than Republicans believe in ghosts and talking with the dead, and in fortunetellers. When you believe in nothing, you'll fall for everything. And that explains Democrats.

Wasn't it Reagan who consulted an astrologist?

That's just scanning through a couple of days of his monologue. I'm sure than anyone can come up with examples that have nothing to do with individual rights, limited government, lower taxes and a strong national defense.

As usual, you're wrong. He was getting call after call of people talking about FEMA concentration camps and one day he lost his temper and screamed at a caller for believing in such conspiracy theories. Glenn then regained his composure and announced that he would put his entire staff on the job of debunking the conspiracy theory and after weeks of research, they collected a massive amount of information, testimony, records and other necessary evidence, and completely debunked the conspiracy on both his television and radio show.

Hate on hater, hate on.

I know what you are talking about, I dont understand why others dont except that they just watch a snip here and there

Wasn't it Reagan who consulted an astrologist?
Yeah, NANCY Reagan.

Now, I have no doubt that Rush knows the difference between global climate and local weather, and that his assertion that god himself sent a blizzard to make the global warming conference appear ridiculous is a parody,but his listeners? I'm not so sure.
Equally, I have no doubt Stewart knows there is no such thing as a weapon named "Long Fat Dick" but his viewers... I'm not so sure.

That's just scanning through a couple of days of his monologue. I'm sure than anyone can come up with examples that have nothing to do with individual rights, limited government, lower taxes and a strong national defense.
Watch his CPAC speech, its on my blog, its a classical blend of Rush's wit and wisdom.

Hate on hater, hate on.

well I stand corrected, I had seen him yes in clips, but also while flipping and watching news , and he sure sounded like he was a believer ( given some of his other stuff , its not hard to believe he would )

that said, outside his show, I have and never heard anything about this Conspiracy....no Emails sent to me, nothing...so why is all the crazy people who believed this where going to him? And maybe next can he debunk all the nuts who think Obama is not from the US ( I have never heard his views one way or the other..but I am 100% sure those who belive it, are big fans of his show still)

See unlike some on here, you show me to be wrong, I will actually say I was wrong.

Werbung:
I have and never heard anything about this Conspiracy....no Emails sent to me, nothing...so why is all the crazy people who believed this where going to him?
There were Youtube videos that went "viral" with more than 2 million views, people were watching this garbage and buying into it. Beck stated that we can't ignore such conspiracy theories because things get out of control... We made a mistake after 9/11 by ignoring the "inside job" conspiracies and they became huge... at their high point, 33% of Americans believed our government was in some way involved in the attacks. Here it is 8 years later and there are still hardcore believers in the 9/11 conspiracy.

And maybe next can he debunk all the nuts who think Obama is not from the US
The "birthers" are not helping, they are hurting people with legitimate complaints about Obama and his administration. When I complain about an Obama policy, its a legitimate complaint with legitimate facts to support my position but its all dismissed by some who can simply lump me in with the "birthers" so as to avoid any and all substantive objections.... While that's not a direct quote, that's Becks position and I'm in complete agreement with him.

( I have never heard his views one way or the other..but I am 100% sure those who belive it, are big fans of his show still)
They probably are but its not because he encourages, or in any way legitimizes, their "birther" notions.

See unlike some on here, you show me to be wrong, I will actually say I was wrong.
We give each other a hard time, and disagree on a great many things, but I appreciate and respect you far more than those who refuse to ever admit their mistakes.

Back