Glenn back news...or advertising?

Well I guess that is my point. Druggie obama druggie Bush druggie Rush. Its all the same but only one side keeps throwing up druggie rush and it gets old, so each time someone does it, I will remind them of their druggie president they follow like a god.

I think we had this same talk before, the last time someone said druggie rush and I brought up their druggie president.

Ill stop bringing it up when people stop bashing Rush :)

Love Rush.

I thought liberals were tolerant of others who make mistakes. Does that tolerance only apply to other liberals?

Werbung:
Love Rush.

I thought liberals were tolerant of others who make mistakes. Does that tolerance only apply to other liberals?

Well I asked about that and was told its because he spoke against drug users while being one.

I personally have not heard him bashing people who got addicted to pain killers. I think Betty Ford is the biggest repubican example so it would seem silly for a repubican to bash perscription pain pills.

He probably was talking about street drugs, I dont know

either way if poeple are going to call him druggie rush then I will remind them of their beloved president the crack head!

There is a difference between using illegal drugs for recreational use and using legal drugs for pain. A close friend used oxycontin for back pain prior to getting surgery. He got hooked on it. I believe this is what happened to Rush.

Wrong Leibowitz...

jon-stewart.jpg

Jonathan "Jon" Stewart (born Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz; November 28, 1962) is an American political satirist, writer, television host, actor, media critic and stand-up comedian. He is best known as the host of The Daily Show, a satirical news program airing on Comedy Central.

Oh, Jon Stewart! I didn't know his name was Leibowitz.

He's one of the funniest men on TV, but do people hang on his every word? Do they call in and tell him "mega dittos" and agree with everything he says? If they do then they're just as bad as the ones who don't recognize that Rush is also a comedian, just not as funny.

Of course Stewart doesn't claim to be anything but a comedian.

Oh, Jon Stewart! I didn't know his name was Leibowitz.

He's one of the funniest men on TV, but do people hang on his every word? Do they call in and tell him "mega dittos" and agree with everything he says? If they do then they're just as bad as the ones who don't recognize that Rush is also a comedian, just not as funny.

There are many people (my sister included) who gets all their news from John Stuart. Im too lazy to find it but it has to be on youtube, John himself complained that too many people got their news from his program.

There are many people (my sister included) who gets all their news from John Stuart. Im too lazy to find it but it has to be on youtube, John himself complained that too many people got their news from his program.

No one should depend on a comedy program for their information, but then, they shouldn't depend on a radio pundit either.

No one should depend on a comedy program for their information, but then, they shouldn't depend on a radio pundit either.

I dont think there is anything wrong with getting information from either of them. I just think its dangerous to get ALL your information from either of them.

If not for fox news and conservative talk radio, I would not know about a number of things that the main stream news doesnt feel is fit to talk about.

I dont think there is anything wrong with getting information from either of them. I just think its dangerous to get ALL your information from either of them.

If not for fox news and conservative talk radio, I would not know about a number of things that the main stream news doesnt feel is fit to talk about.

It is necessary to go to more than one source to get the full story.

Next step is to believe none of it without some evidence.

He's one of the funniest men on TV
Rush is the most entertaining individual on radio. You like the childish slapstick of Stewart, I enjoy the partisan banter of Rush, especially his parody songs.

do people hang on his every word?
Try reading Shamans posts some time.

Do they call in and tell him "mega dittos" and agree with everything he says?
That's a common misconception perpetuated by the Rush haters... Mega Dittos means, I enjoy your show, it doesn't mean they agree with everything he says. People who actually listen to the show know these things... Kind of like when Rush refers to himself as the Dr. of Democracy, or the All Knowing All Seeing Maha-Rushie, its an inside joke that people who don't listen don't understand, so they attribute it to a bloated ego or whatever.

If they do then they're just as bad as the ones who don't recognize that Rush is also a comedian, just not as funny.
Stewart is a clown who relies on sophomoric humor, fart jokes, phallic jokes etc.... Rush has a different sense of humor, he broadcasts almost entirely in English (with just a little Spanish lingo). Rush listeners are laughing at that last line while Rush haters are wondering what the hell I'm talking about.

From the about section at Rushlimbaugh.com:

The Rush Limbaugh Show is the most listened to radio talk show in America, broadcast on over 600 radio stations nationwide. It is hosted by America's Anchorman, Rush Limbaugh, also known as: America's Truth Detector; the Doctor of Democracy; the Most Dangerous Man in America; the All-Knowing, All-Sensing, All-Everything Maha Rushie; defender of motherhood, protector of fatherhood and an all-around good guy.

There is a "consensus" among the American people, who have made this the most listened to program, that it is also the most accurate, most right, and most correct.
People who disagree with this are Rush Deniers.

Again, Rush listeners are smiling to themselves while reading that because they appreciate Rush's sense of humor... The "Rush Deniers" are blowing a gasket trying to get to the reply button so they can attack his character.

Rush is the most entertaining individual on radio. You like the childish slapstick of Stewart, I enjoy the partisan banter of Rush, especially his parody songs.

Yes, he is entertaining. Just don't take him seriously.

Slapstick is what the three stooges did. Irony and parody are what Stewart does, mostly the latter

Try reading Shamans posts some time.

He's on my ignore list. Am I missing something important?

That's a common misconception perpetuated by the Rush haters... Mega Dittos means, I enjoy your show, it doesn't mean they agree with everything he says. People who actually listen to the show know these things... Kind of like when Rush refers to himself as the Dr. of Democracy, or the All Knowing All Seeing Maha-Rushie, its an inside joke that people who don't listen don't understand, so they attribute it to a bloated ego or whatever.

Oh, I understand that the all knowing, half of my brain tied behind me, and so on are simply silly jokes. The mega dittos guys are not seeing his show as a parody or a comedy. They really believe what he is saying.

Stewart is a clown who relies on sophomoric humor, fart jokes, phallic jokes etc.... Rush has a different sense of humor, he broadcasts almost entirely in English (with just a little Spanish lingo). Rush listeners are laughing at that last line while Rush haters are wondering what the hell I'm talking about.

Oh, I know what you're talking about. I just think you're wrong about the dittoheads.

From the about section at Rushlimbaugh.com:

Again, Rush listeners are smiling to themselves while reading that because they appreciate Rush's sense of humor... The "Rush Deniers" are blowing a gasket trying to get to the reply button so they can attack his character.

most accurate, most right, and most correct.

is a true belief, not satire.

It should be seen as satire, but it isn't.

Slapstick is what the three stooges did. Irony and parody are what Stewart does, mostly the latter
So where do fart jokes and phallic jokes fit in? I refer to his sense of humor as sophomoric because it is:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-june-20-2006/kim-possible

They really believe what he is saying.
You mean like believing in individual rights, limited government, lower taxes and a strong national defense.... You'd have to be some nutty, teabagging, radical right winger to believe those things!

I am sure thats true, also I wounder how many are even based in any sense of like the FEMA Concentration camps,...When you report things that are not true, its often the case the other news groups will not cover it...so I am sure you do hear alot you don't here on other news ...

I am sure thats true, also I wounder how many are even based in any sense of like the FEMA Concentration camps,...When you report things that are not true, its often the case the other news groups will not cover it...so I am sure you do hear alot you don't here on other news ...

Did Fox or Rush ever even mention the words "FEMA concentration camps" or did you imagine that they did?

Werbung:
Back