Glenn back news...or advertising?

Glenn apologizes...sort of

Tiger Woods isn't the only one with a scandal on his hands, Glenn has one too. Yes, Glenn has been caught talking about one of his radio sponsors! The horrors! We know the nitwits on the left are desperate to convict Glenn of something, anything--and this is apparently the best they have. The charge? Glenn actually believes in a product and company he talks about. And he says that company is a sponsor every day. Some would call this honesty in advertising...but not the left. (Judging by their ratings, perhaps they're not familiar with the concept of advertising at all.) Should Glenn only talk about companies and products that he doesn't believe in? We're not sure. So, just for the morons out there complaining about Glenn and Gold, here is his 'apology' in the latest Beck Talks video blog. WATCH

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/videos/?uri=channels/338017/727555

Werbung:
Glenn apologizes...sort of

Tiger Woods isn't the only one with a scandal on his hands, Glenn has one too. Yes, Glenn has been caught talking about one of his radio sponsors! The horrors! We know the nitwits on the left are desperate to convict Glenn of something, anything--and this is apparently the best they have. The charge? Glenn actually believes in a product and company he talks about. And he says that company is a sponsor every day. Some would call this honesty in advertising...but not the left. (Judging by their ratings, perhaps they're not familiar with the concept of advertising at all.) Should Glenn only talk about companies and products that he doesn't believe in? We're not sure. So, just for the morons out there complaining about Glenn and Gold, here is his 'apology' in the latest Beck Talks video blog. WATCH

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/videos/?uri=channels/338017/727555

Guess what, the dumb *** is not Tiger...he is something who people actuly look to for Info and news...Like it or not....

There is a Reason Fox news even said it was against Fox Policy...and said only reason he can is some loophole in his Radio Contract....( bull crap but still they admit they know its wrong at least)

Just think what you guys would do if Chris Mathews started saying GM was going to make the best cars on earth now..and pimping GM all the time on his show...and then you found out it was becuse GM was paying him....how would you react? would you think Chris was just saying what he thinks and just happen to be paid by GM? no...and you know why? because that would be logical, and you would be correct to join me in going after him....

You are just sheeple, Follow Glenn and Rush to the end of the world for they can do no wrong....Please jump off with them

Well of course you bash him silly, he "claims" to be a republican.

But I dont hear you or any lefty here bashing the sports guy who tries to scare everyone into thinking the planet will melt soon if we dont tax and cap and buy GE's green products.

he is by far the wost hypocrate out there.

I guess your memory is quite short. you may recall I like Joe, I use to watch his show all the time before he went to the AM Show...I don't hate Republicans...I hate the Tea party nut job RUsh Beck Nut jobs that took over the party from sane people

Guess what, the dumb *** is not Tiger...he is something who people actuly look to for Info and news...Like it or not....

There is a Reason Fox news even said it was against Fox Policy...and said only reason he can is some loophole in his Radio Contract....( bull crap but still they admit they know its wrong at least)

Just think what you guys would do if Chris Mathews started saying GM was going to make the best cars on earth now..and pimping GM all the time on his show...and then you found out it was becuse GM was paying him....how would you react? would you think Chris was just saying what he thinks and just happen to be paid by GM? no...and you know why? because that would be logical, and you would be correct to join me in going after him....

You are just sheeple, Follow Glenn and Rush to the end of the world for they can do no wrong....Please jump off with them

Chris makes his money off the global warming scare and he promotes the global warming scare just like the sports caster guy on his station. You wont admit that. I can admit that rush and hannity and beck do ads for gold and get paid for it. I know beck buys gold and has long before he did the ads. I dont know if hannity or rush buy gold now or have ever. I just like listening to their shows. They have some good and useful information.

What I find funny is shaman posting the comedy channel guys comedy show to counter what beck is saying and to prove beck isnt real news.

But beck never said he was real news and it doesnt take going to the comedy channel to find that out ;)

What I find funny is shaman posting the comedy channel guys comedy show to counter what beck is saying and to prove beck isnt real news.
It goes waaaaaayyyyyy beyond that!!!​

ba-People_Stephe_0500960611_part1.jpg

"Stephen Colbert has joined the legions of athletes and swimsuit models to grace the cover of Sports Illustrated.

The host of Comedy Central's "The Colbert Report" appears on the front of the magazine's latest issue wearing an Olympic speedskating uniform. The issue is devoted to sports media. It's on newsstands Wednesday.

In November, devoted Colbert fans known as the Colbert Nation became the official primary sponsor of U.S. Speedskating. The team's largest annual cash sponsor, DSB Bank NV, left the team in the lurch after it declared bankruptcy in October.

With contributions from fans, more than $250,000 has been raised.

Colbert has made Olympics-related material a nearly nightly fixture on his show."
I suppose Glennie could always shoot for the cover of his favorite bondage-catalogue!!!

glenn_beck_sm.jpg

It goes waaaaaayyyyyy beyond that!!!

I suppose Glennie could always shoot for the cover of his favorite bondage-catalogue!!!

glenn_beck_sm.jpg
Hey Shaman....

Who knew you had a fettish for Beck? Wow. Pretty weird. Does your mom know?

Chris Matthews is a news anchor and a commentator. Did he do it while anchoring or while on another show offering political commentary?

Did his show have an ad from GM. Then his interest in GM would be no secret.

I would have no problem with CM endorsing a product as a commentator when his relationship with that company was no secret.

I would have a problem with hm doing it while presenting the news and if we did not know that his show was paid by GM.

So how do you feel about the fact that about 90% of MSM anchors vote democratic? Should they reveal that fact before presenting news so we can know they are not biased? You would not expect them to stop voting would you? I would not. I would expect that those that hire anchors make some effort to have anchors with biases that are balanced out by anchors with opposite biases. Now which channel does that?

It goes waaaaaayyyyyy beyond that!!!

glenn_beck_sm.jpg

Shaman you are the picture KING!:)

It slays me that as completely off the hook as this Beck guy is the Conservatives follow him like stink on sh!t! But it really shouldn't I guess. Druggie Limbaugh being Party leader and they think Miss Wasilla is a deep thinker and all.

Great job man!

This clip explains it all...

Shaman you are the picture KING!:)

It slays me that as completely off the hook as this Beck guy is the Conservatives follow him like stink on sh!t! But it really shouldn't I guess. Druggie Limbaugh being Party leader and they think Miss Wasilla is a deep thinker and all.

Great job man!

This clip explains it all...

I dont follow anyone but I listen to many

personally though, If I had to follow someone and my only two choices were the druggie president or rush, Id follow rush.

Here, I thought the druggie president had termed out and been replaced.

Nah we got a crack / coke druggie type in the office now, didnt you read his books? he brags about it.

If Rush is going to be called a druggie because he did prescription drugs in his past then it seems fair that the current sitting president who wrote about his drug use has the same title :)

Nah we got a crack / coke druggie type in the office now, didnt you read his books? he brags about it.

If Rush is going to be called a druggie because he did prescription drugs in his past then it seems fair that the current sitting president who wrote about his drug use has the same title :)

Oh, so we got rid of one druggie, and elected another. Wasn't the guy before them a druggie, too, or did he really not inhale?

Come to think of it, what percentage of the American are current or former drug addicts of one kind or another?

Rush is a former druggie, at least, he has kicked the habit as far as we know. If not, that's his problem, not mine. One does wonder, though, just why he went to the Dominican Republic with his bottle of little blue pills.

Just out of curiosity, of course. It's not that Limbaugh really matters.

Werbung:
Oh, so we got rid of one druggie, and elected another. Wasn't the guy before them a druggie, too, or did he really not inhale?

Come to think of it, what percentage of the American are current or former drug addicts of one kind or another?

Rush is a former druggie, at least, he has kicked the habit as far as we know. If not, that's his problem, not mine. One does wonder, though, just why he went to the Dominican Republic with his bottle of little blue pills.

Just out of curiosity, of course. It's not that Limbaugh really matters.

obama and his admitted drug use only come up when I hear about druggie rush or any other person on the right the left like to lable druggies.

I dont care about any of them and if they did or did not do drugs but its kind of cute that you question me about calling obama a druggie, when its pretty clear I posted it to the person who talked about druggie rush.

Back