God is gonna get us.

I will please God and not this evil world before I die.The Bible always warns that GLBT is abomination from Sodom and Gomorrah to Jude 1:1-6.Other wayward Christians say that pedophilia is blessing like hellbound Catholic priests who molest underage boys with sex.Jesus warn us in Matthew 24:23 to beaware of false teachers,false preachers,and false prophets who will delude many with lies and attempts to justify evil ways of life.
We survive as a species becasue we are many, we are diverse, and we are supportive of the tribe. Casting out those you believe to be sinners takes that diversity away from your tribe and in the end brings doom upon your tribe and thus your family. Be really careful of what you pray for; you might just get it.

Werbung:
We survive as a species becasue we are many, we are diverse, and we are supportive of the tribe. Casting out those you believe to be sinners takes that diversity away from your tribe and in the end brings doom upon your tribe and thus your family. Be really careful of what you pray for; you might just get it.

Totally agree! Good point.

You got to learn from good pastors who are right with God,not kissy-poo preachers who blind people like you and drag them to Hell along with them.
I love that phrase kissy-poo preachers. I agree with Lefty and Openmind. When the tsunami of global warming hits, the people on their knees playing kissy-poo to God will perish, leaving the survival of mankind to those whose social moral codes are more geared to the practicalities of survival.

I love that phrase kissy-poo preachers. I agree with Lefty and Openmind. When the tsunami of global warming hits, the people on their knees playing kissy-poo to God will perish, leaving the survival of mankind to those whose social moral codes are more geared to the practicalities of survival.
Most preachers in America like Billy Graham,Pat Robertson,Beni Hinn,etc are hellbound kissy-poo preachers.When it comes with $ gains,they sell their souls to The Devil by bowing down before whores,gays,and other perverts.They all will burn in Hell for sure like fat bastard Jerry Falwell.Only counted preachers who are right with God and preach the truth to this dark generation,are like Fred W.Phelps Sr,James Steward,and primitive Baptists who do their ministries preaching on mean filthy streets in towns of America.

For the wayward people like you.Please visit http://www.jesus-is-savior.com and learn accurately Who God is and what He says about gays and other wicked.You got to learn from good pastors who are right with God,not kissy-poo preachers who blind people like you and drag them to Hell along with them.

I think you got me totally wrong!

There is NO preacher of ANY KIND that tells me what to think or inspire me in my relationship with God. As I said before, my relationship with my own, personal God is one coming from inside of me, not from the outside, not from books (including the Bible), or TV shows, or propaganda.

We each have within us EVERYTHING God met us to have. We only have to be open to finding it. . .and by looking to the outside, and to other men/women to find God, we lose our genuine way to HIM/HER/IT.

Now, go play evangelist with someone else, someone who doesn't have a direction and is looking for it. MAYBE you'll be successful . . .but I doubt it!

Most preachers in America like Billy Graham,Pat Robertson,Beni Hinn,etc are hellbound kissy-poo preachers.When it comes with $ gains,they sell their souls to The Devil by bowing down before whores,gays,and other perverts.They all will burn in Hell for sure like fat bastard Jerry Falwell.Only counted preachers who are right with God and preach the truth to this dark generation,are like Fred W.Phelps Sr,James Steward,and primitive Baptists who do their ministries preaching on mean filthy streets in towns of America.

Phelps? You're kidding, right? :rolleyes::D

Phelps is an annoying nutter.

You support the idea of demonstrating at soldiers' funerals, really? And, that is how you view Christian values? :eek:
I don't support only one thing in Fred Phelps and his Westboro Baptist Church that is their pickets at military funerals that got nothing to do with those depraved homosexuals.Here WBC acts wrong.However,I do support their pickets at other things dealing with perverts like Matthew Shepard's funeral,funerals of other GLBT,GLBT related events,The Laramie Project plays,concerts,etc.They warn blinded people about God's anger at their rebellion.Sin is no excuse.

I don't support only one thing in Fred Phelps and his Westboro Baptist Church that is their pickets at military funerals that got nothing to do with those depraved homosexuals.Here WBC acts wrong.However,I do support their pickets at other things dealing with perverts like Matthew Shepard's funeral,funerals of other GLBT,GLBT related events,The Laramie Project plays,concerts,etc.They warn blinded people about God's anger at their rebellion.Sin is no excuse.

God may not hate gays, but you evidently do.

God may not hate gays, but you evidently do.
God hates gays and other unrepented reprobates.Regarding God hates gays,look at Leviiticus 18:22,Romans 1:1-32,Jude 1:1-6.Sodom&Gomorrah in Genesis 19:1-29.Regarding workers of sins,look at Psalm 5:4-5 and 7:11.

God hates gays and other unrepented reprobates.Regarding God hates gays,look at Leviiticus 18:22,Romans 1:1-32,Jude 1:1-6.Sodom&Gomorrah in Genesis 19:1-29.Regarding workers of sins,look at Psalm 5:4-5 and 7:11.

God does not hate.

Sorry, I meant to say, any god that I might want to listen to does not hate.

Most Christians believe in a god of love.

Why would you choose to follow a god of hate?

Werbung:
God does not hate.

Sorry, I meant to say, any god that I might want to listen to does not hate.

Most Christians believe in a god of love.

Why would you choose to follow a god of hate?

Igor follows out of fear, his god is a hateful monster and Igor thinks that he can appease this monster if he becomes a hater too.

Back