Good ole Nanci...Give her a raincoat, she'll bring change too!

HankHill

1182_1232978377.jpg

Contraception is the way, build less Americans, and we'll spend less on Healthcare, social services, education...

This old, tired skirt needs to be put out to pasture!

Too the Glue Factory with her!

Werbung:
1182_1232978377.jpg

Contraception is the way, build less Americans, and we'll spend less on Healthcare, social services, education...

This old, tired skirt needs to be put out to pasture!

Too the Glue Factory with her!

Unwanted pregnancies are a much better solution. Let's encourage all of the women/teens to have as many babies as possible. Just look at how well such a policy is working in our neighbor to the south.

Which do you think would result in fewer abortions: Increased access to and knowledge about contraception, or outlawing the procedure outright?

Unwanted pregnancies are a much better solution. Let's encourage all of the women/teens to have as many babies as possible. Just look at how well such a policy is working in our neighbor to the south.

Which do you think would result in fewer abortions: Increased access to and knowledge about contraception, or outlawing the procedure outright?

her agenda to promote abortion with tax payer dollars has zero to do with the stim package, that is the problem

cant libs just get their ideas past in an honest way, it always has to be tucked in something

Naw, we can't do that, Obamaman, we're naturally wicked and dishonest. The back door is as good as any.

Personally, I'll go with Pelosi. She's a spirited old lady.

More knowledge about contraception certainly can't do much harm.

Naw, we can't do that, Obamaman, we're naturally wicked and dishonest. The back door is as good as any.

Personally, I'll go with Pelosi. She's a spirited old lady.

More knowledge about contraception certainly can't do much harm.

while I agree with you on some of your post I can not agree that handing out birth control or abortions is going to stimulate job growth.

All this added pork just like the last time..... people are so stupid I just have to shake my head.....what are we doing to our kids and grandkids

while I agree with you on some of your post I can not agree that handing out birth control or abortions is going to stimulate job growth.

All this added pork just like the last time..... people are so stupid I just have to shake my head.....what are we doing to our kids and grandkids

She didn't say that it would promote job growth, but that it would save money. It's hard to argue that children don't cost money, of course, but that doesn't take away from the silliness of promoting birth control as a method of improving the economy in the short term. Looking at what the stimulus package has become, it looks to me as if the Congress is using it as a way to pass all kinds of pork that wouldn't otherwise pass. Spending per se isn't going to get us out of the recession. Spending has to be done in a rational way, which, of course, isn't the government's way at all.

She didn't say that it would promote job growth, but that it would save money. It's hard to argue that children don't cost money, of course, but that doesn't take away from the silliness of promoting birth control as a method of improving the economy in the short term. Looking at what the stimulus package has become, it looks to me as if the Congress is using it as a way to pass all kinds of pork that wouldn't otherwise pass. Spending per se isn't going to get us out of the recession. Spending has to be done in a rational way, which, of course, isn't the government's way at all.

you are right she said it would cost the government less. Today a man killed his wife and five kids then himself, I guess he helped out ugh!

I am going to assume if its in the stim package, its meant to stim. if it wont then leave it the frak out, if its something they really want then say so and get the guts to present what ever it is later on its own. I am so sick of these dumb games

you are right she said it would cost the government less. Today a man killed his wife and five kids then himself, I guess he helped out ugh!

I am going to assume if its in the stim package, its meant to stim. if it wont then leave it the frak out, if its something they really want then say so and get the guts to present what ever it is later on its own. I am so sick of these dumb games

It is the way of Politicians my young padawan... ;)

Hide what shouldn't be seen, show what will get the vote!

It is the way of Politicians my young padawan... ;)

Hide what shouldn't be seen, show what will get the vote!

yeah I know its how they do things but I am so sick of it and I dont understand why everyone is not just sick of it

dem or republican, we shoud not keep letting them play stupid games with our money and our lives

I know you know :), was just adding some humor.

As long as there are no repercussions to their actions, they will stay the course, and business will continue as usual.

And how can their be repercussions when they have all the power to screw your life into oblivion, and shut you up faster than you can say "Treason!"

I'll take your kool aid, Hank, as long as it gets me out of this insane asylum known as planet Earth with all my money left totally free for Sara, and doesn't wind up with the hospitals, doctors, and lawyers, who will probably steal it from her anyway, after i am gone!

Freedom is only a word when we are at the mercy of the corporations we work for, which screw us daily, too, and our government, which thinks it owns us.

I recently read an interesting statistic: if you teach Calculus to teenage girls, they end up having far fewer children.

I recently read an interesting statistic: if you teach Calculus to teenage girls, they end up having far fewer children.

Does that mean that knowing calculus keeps teen girls from becoming pregnant, or that girls that are smart enough to learn calculus are also smart enough to avoid becoming pregnant?

Werbung:
Does that mean that knowing calculus keeps teen girls from becoming pregnant, or that girls that are smart enough to learn calculus are also smart enough to avoid becoming pregnant?
The reference didn't explain which was the primary dynamic so it's simply a "take it at face value" kind of deal.

Back