GOP takes on the anchor baby problem

Rick

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...duce-repeal-birthright-citizenship-amendment/

Of course, the leftwing and illegal alien invasion supporters will challenge this in court. That's OK, because it's way past time (maybe too late) to undo bad USSC precedent in mistinterpreting the 14th amendment. The leftwing will fight this even harder than the hispanic reconquista types, since a "path to citizenship" for the invaders is the only possibility for leftwing extremists holding onto political power.

Werbung:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...duce-repeal-birthright-citizenship-amendment/

Of course, the leftwing and illegal alien invasion supporters will challenge this in court. That's OK, because it's way past time (maybe too late) to undo bad USSC precedent in mistinterpreting the 14th amendment. The leftwing will fight this even harder than the hispanic reconquista types, since a "path to citizenship" for the invaders is the only possibility for leftwing extremists holding onto political power.

well since the SC has no power to overturn the constition...
and the 14th is very clear, and is not misinterpreting it, just becuse you don't like it.
Actuly don't have to fight very hard.

Also its a easy fight when all you hold is one branch...we hold 2, and veto power.

its funny, the Republicans are just putting on a dog and pony show for the tea party, and they are eating it up...

well since the SC has no power to overturn the constition...
and the 14th is very clear, and is not misinterpreting it, just becuse you don't like it.

As usual, you don't know what you're talking about. :rolleyes: The whole anchor baby justification relies on one of those infamous wrongly decided USSC decisions from the 19th century, United States v. Wong Kim Ark, and even that decision doesn't justify the purported citizenship of children of invaders.

As to the fourteenth amendment, that was intended to establish the citizenship of freed black slaves at the end war - it certainly NEVER was intended as a way for tens of millions of illegal aliens to subvert naturalization law - the very idea is ridiculous.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. "

Its pretty black and white clear ...ALL

You're clueless. :D Tutor yourself. (Yaaawwwwwnnnnnnnnnn.)

typical, you have nothing because its so clear and yet you don't agree..so just hide

You're unschooled on the issue, and anyone who is will just laugh at you. :p I'm not tutoring you anymore, but because your level is what it is, I'll give you a hint: the REAL crux is the phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof". This has been argued over for a hundred years, but you obviously know nothing about it, and until you read up on it, you're just producing thread clutter.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. "

You missed the small print... it said in parentheses (unless such person is of hispanic descent then we dont like them kind)

You always fail to answer the most important question... Why?

Why is this so? Why do you have a problem with immigrants coming to our country? Why is it so damn hard for them to come through the front door?

Why is this so? Why do you have a problem with immigrants coming to our country? Why is it so damn hard for them to come through the front door?

I think many Republicans would be supportive of a plan to make it easier for legal immigration. That said, that does not mean those who broke the law to come here illegally should be granted citizenship etc..

While I do agree that their children are citizens (if born here), I would not have a problem deporting the parents if they are not citizens. Breaking the law is breaking the law, and you have to accept responsibility for your actions when you do it.

Foreigners serve another state.. That's why we have a visa process to govern how we may treat them. No visa ? Certainly have to opnder that one.

You missed the small print... it said in parentheses (unless such person is of hispanic descent then we dont like them kind)

Captain Race Card shows up with his predictable drivel. :D

You always fail to answer the most important question... Why?

I have no problem with LEGAL immigrants - your dimwitted question is like asking why do I have a problem with bank robbers.

In the hypercompetitive world now, and the US declining from the immediate and belated effects of 80 years of disastrous liberal/left policy, we need every advantage we can get. We SHOULD be importing skilled and high IQ immigrants from europe and asia. Instead, we're propping up mexico's statist society by importing their underclass - people of such minimal quality that WE have to teach THEM how to write and read SPANISH! And this in service to the labor intensive industry clients of the RINOs, and the leftwing of the democrat party, which wants to remain in power even if they destroy the country in the process.

THAT'S what I have a problem with - blink twice if you get it yet.

Werbung:
I think many Republicans would be supportive of a plan to make it easier for legal immigration. That said, that does not mean those who broke the law to come here illegally should be granted citizenship etc..

While I do agree that their children are citizens (if born here), I would not have a problem deporting the parents if they are not citizens. Breaking the law is breaking the law, and you have to accept responsibility for your actions when you do it.

what about the Dream act...to me its basically the same issue...I mean are we really going to say you broke the law when you where 2 years old and crossed the border? Not that they should get auto citizenship, but I don't think we should rule it out as well for them.

I want to know what the Republican plan is for a kid born in the US found 24 years latter...deport him to a nation he has never even been to in his life...for the crime of birth?

Back