GOP takes on the anchor baby problem

You too need to read up.

I don't need to "read up" because that is currently how the law is interpreted...

If you want to make a case against it, fine, there are some good arguments out there, but until the law changes, the law is the law.

Werbung:
what about the Dream act...to me its basically the same issue...I mean are we really going to say you broke the law when you where 2 years old and crossed the border? Not that they should get auto citizenship, but I don't think we should rule it out as well for them.

The DREAM Act would not apply to babies who were born here, it would only apply to people who came illegally, and (I am pretty sure) could be applied to people as old as 16, so let's not think this just applies to babies coming across.

That said, I could support some far more limited form of the DREAM Act, but the ultimate problem still remains that it will do nothing to stop the mass flow of people coming across the border, which makes it basically a path to amnesty.

I want to know what the Republican plan is for a kid born in the US found 24 years latter...deport him to a nation he has never even been to in his life...for the crime of birth?

A kid born in the US is a United States citizen, and would not be deported. I don't see your question.

I don't need to "read up" because that is currently how the law is interpreted...

If you want to make a case against it, fine, there are some good arguments out there, but until the law changes, the law is the law.

Is that your "REAL BIG POINT"? At one time, Dred Scott was the "law". The issue of the thread is the >>OVERTURNING<< of a bad USSC decision by congress, the inevitable court cases brought by the left wing, and the likely consequences.

The Dream Act is merely another leftwing scheme to encourage illegal immigration. One of the worst provisions would allow illegals to have in-state tuition at universities. So then you have the bizarre result (is ANYTHING from the left wing not bizarre?) of illegals paying in-state tuition, and US citizens from other states paying the MUCH higher out of state tuition - in effect, it forces such students and their parents to finance the illegal alien invasion.

1)I think many Republicans would be supportive of a plan to make it easier for legal immigration. That said, that does not mean those who broke the law to come here illegally should be granted citizenship etc..

2)While I do agree that their children are citizens (if born here), I would not have a problem deporting the parents if they are not citizens. Breaking the law is breaking the law, and you have to accept responsibility for your actions when you do it.

1) I know most are.

2) Yes rip the baby out of the mothers arms that could make for some great news footage. Let them stay as citizens on one condition, that they stay here without being dependent on the government's welfare services.

I have no problem with LEGAL immigrants - your dimwitted question is like asking why do I have a problem with bank robbers.

In the hypercompetitive world now, and the US declining from the immediate and belated effects of 80 years of disastrous liberal/left policy, we need every advantage we can get. 1)We SHOULD be importing skilled and high IQ immigrants from europe and asia. Instead, we're propping up mexico's statist society by importing their underclass - 2)people of such minimal quality that WE have to teach THEM how to write and read SPANISH! And this in service to the labor intensive industry clients of the RINOs, and the leftwing of the democrat party, which wants to remain in power even if they destroy the country in the process.

THAT'S what I have a problem with - blink twice if you get it yet.

Calm down cowboy you only need to name call when you lack a real argument. Your frantic blather is of no value.

1) So its just the stupid Mexicans you don't like Asians and whites are ok.

1&2) I resent that you are talking about immigrants like they are cattle and not people.

You just called him a "cowboy", does this mean you lack a real argument? ;)

End the welfare state and have open immigration.

I wish I could take things out of context.:rolleyes:

As for your solution that would be ideal but it would never happen.

Calm down cowboy you only need to name call when you lack a real argument. Your frantic blather is of no value.

1) So its just the stupid Mexicans you don't like Asians and whites are ok.

1&2) I resent that you are talking about immigrants like they are cattle and not people.

You have no rebuttal, no arguments - everyone can see you're firing blanks. Quite cluttering the thread with crap.

Nope - posts 13 and 19 were argument. Your response? What is EVER your response to anything?? The race card.

What this forum needs is some leftwingers with the cajones to debate. :rolleyes:

Nope - posts 13 and 19 were argument. Your response? What is EVER your response to anything?? The race card.

What this forum needs is some leftwingers with the cajones to debate. :rolleyes:

Anarcho-Capitalist = Leftwing

Only in your world...

Let me know when you would like to replace some of your knee jerk reactions with logic.. Can you blame me for playing the race card? You just said mexicans were "low quality" people if that isnt bigoted I dont know what is.

Let me know when you would like to replace some of your knee jerk reactions with logic.. Can you blame me for playing the race card? You just said mexicans were "low quality" people if that isnt bigoted I dont know what is.

No, I said

we're propping up mexico's statist society by importing their underclass

Now, everyone go back and look:

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=151436&postcount=13

See? To a race card hysteric leftwinger, THEY DON'T EVEN HEAR WHAT YOU ACTUALLY SAY - just the shrieking inside their own skulls. :D

No, I said

Now, everyone go back and look:

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=151436&postcount=13

See? To a race card hysteric leftwinger, THEY DON'T EVEN HEAR WHAT YOU ACTUALLY SAY - just the shrieking inside their own skulls. :D

I didnt hear a damn thing but I read it clear as day...

I have no problem with LEGAL immigrants - your dimwitted question is like asking why do I have a problem with bank robbers.

In the hypercompetitive world now, and the US declining from the immediate and belated effects of 80 years of disastrous liberal/left policy, we need every advantage we can get. We SHOULD be importing skilled and high IQ immigrants from europe and asia. Instead, we're propping up mexico's statist society by importing their underclass - people of such minimal quality that WE have to teach THEM how to write and read SPANISH! And this in service to the labor intensive industry clients of the RINOs, and the leftwing of the democrat party, which wants to remain in power even if they destroy the country in the process.

THAT'S what I have a problem with - blink twice if you get it yet.

Im not saying you are a racist for thinking hispanics are low quality people that would be an unfounded accusation.:rolleyes:

Werbung:
I didnt hear a damn thing but I read it clear as day...

You don't know AT ALL what you're talking about. :rolleyes: Before the LARGELY >>LIBERAL<< voters of california illegalized it by state initiative election, Los Angeles county school district, and other largely illegal alien serving school districts, imported SPANISH grammar books from Mexico, and scores of SPANISH TEACHERS from mexico city, to make the illegal alien hordes literate enough in spanish so that they could then be taught english. The illegal alien invasion isn't by mexican doctors and engineers, it's by the rural lowest of the lower class. No reaonable person denies this. But to a race card tossing leftwinger, Pee See parallel universe theology trumps reality. :D

Back