Government Hands BP a $75,000 Nonitemized Bill For One Day Biden Visit

Werbung:
BP is going to be very accurate when they pay for the costs of the spill, their business is on the line because of it.

realy how much oil came out per day, if you can find 5 days where they actuly kept saying the same number before having to admit it was higher..let me know...Of course that higher number ment higher fines, so why let anyone know.

realy how much oil came out per day, if you can find 5 days where they actuly kept saying the same number before having to admit it was higher..let me know...Of course that higher number ment higher fines, so why let anyone know.

Um, no one yet really knows how much came out per day, that gets to the root of the problem...

However, you just basically admitted you have no real numbers, but seem to think BP is already in the wrong... please explain that..

Um, no one yet really knows how much came out per day, that gets to the root of the problem...

However, you just basically admitted you have no real numbers, but seem to think BP is already in the wrong... please explain that..

when your numbers change evry week...and the experts keep saying they are to low , and then even there high guesses are to low...and they are paying for evry drop they spill..Yes they are going to lie and cover up the numbers to make them as low as possible..what you think they have like morals or something? lol If so I have a bridge to sell you.

when your numbers change evry week...and the experts keep saying they are to low , and then even there high guesses are to low...and they are paying for evry drop they spill..Yes they are going to lie and cover up the numbers to make them as low as possible..what you think they have like morals or something? lol If so I have a bridge to sell you.

Uhm, you realize that the federal government's estimates were changing daily as well? The amount of oil that actually spilled is going to be at the heart of this issue... heaven forbid anyone challenge the government's numbers (nevermind that they kept changing as well).

I saw an article yesterday actually that argued that the rig sinking was in large part due to the Coast Guard not actually following its fire fighting procedures... since the rig sinking is what really got the oil flowing, that might be something else to think that about.

Your argument amounts total trust in the government...thankfully we have courts in this country.

Uhm, you realize that the federal government's estimates were changing daily as well? The amount of oil that actually spilled is going to be at the heart of this issue... heaven forbid anyone challenge the government's numbers (nevermind that they kept changing as well).

I saw an article yesterday actually that argued that the rig sinking was in large part due to the Coast Guard not actually following its fire fighting procedures... since the rig sinking is what really got the oil flowing, that might be something else to think that about.

Your argument amounts total trust in the government...thankfully we have courts in this country.

The Feds where basing it on...info from BP..But your right clearly the ones at fault here is the coast guard...not BP or any anyone on the well who ignored safety rules, and signs...

The Feds where basing it on...info from BP..But your right clearly the ones at fault here is the coast guard...not BP or any anyone on the well who ignored safety rules, and signs...

Way to not answer my question. The government (Coast Guard) has all but taken control of the BP spill from the get go, they were basing it on what they saw... are you going to argue that the Coast Guard was not involved from the get go??

Also, show me where I said the spill was not BP's fault? Show me where I said they should not be held accountable? I will give you a hint... I never said it, nor did really anyone on the right, no matter how hard the left wants to make it seem that way...

Pointing out that I saw an article that "might be something to think about" in no way means that BP is not responsible... at least for those who comprehend English.

Way to not answer my question. The government (Coast Guard) has all but taken control of the BP spill from the get go, they were basing it on what they saw... are you going to argue that the Coast Guard was not involved from the get go??

Also, show me where I said the spill was not BP's fault? Show me where I said they should not be held accountable? I will give you a hint... I never said it, nor did really anyone on the right, no matter how hard the left wants to make it seem that way...

Pointing out that I saw an article that "might be something to think about" in no way means that BP is not responsible... at least for those who comprehend English.

Its BP's Fault, they will pay, and they will lie about the amounts to make sure they pay less...and the "I saw a article.." sounds like you just want to throw out ideas, that change nothing about what I said, but not have to worry if what you said has any truth or not.

Wrong...Limbaugh did

http://blogs.ajc.com/cynthia-tucker/2010/04/30/rush-limbaugh-blaming-obama-for-oil-rig-disaster/

Rush Limbaugh will probably claim he was joking when he suggested that President Obama blew up the Gulf oil rig. But some of his “dittoheads” may believe him:

. . .but they’re going to send SWAT teams down there? He was going to send a SWAT team to the rig that blew up or are you going to send a SWAT team to other rigs? What’s going on here?. . .
I want to get back to the timing of the blowing up, the explosion out there in the Gulf of Mexico of this oil rig. Since they’re sending SWAT teams down there now this changes the whole perspective of this. Now, lest we forget, ladies and gentlemen, the carbon tax bill, cap and trade that was scheduled to be announced on Earth Day. I remember that. And then it was postponed for a couple of days later after Earth Day, and then of course immigration has now moved in front of it. But this bill, the cap-and-trade bill, was strongly criticized by hardcore environmentalist wackos because it supposedly allowed more offshore drilling and nuclear plants, nuclear plant investment. So, since they’re sending SWAT teams down there, folks, since they’re sending SWAT teams to inspect the other rigs, what better way to head off more oil drilling, nuclear plants, than by blowing up a rig? I’m just noting the timing here.

Even BP came out against all the right lies about Obama causing the oil spill.

http://www.politicususa.com/en/oil-spill-conspiracy

Today on ABC’s This Week BP Chairman and President Lamar McKay put to rest all of the right wing conspiracy theories that the Gulf Oil spill was an act of terrorism carried out by left wing environmentalists, or a foreign government. Instead McKay said the probable cause less sinister and more mundane, “I believe we’ve got a failed piece of equipment.”

Here is the video from This Week:

All the right EVER does is blame Obama...you guys don't have any politicians with ANY soilutions on how to stop this economy from bleeding out...you just have a bunch of republican congressmen pissed that their rule of government from 1994 - 2008 ended, and all they are going to do is block every effort the democrats are making to help this economy grow....why? Because it doesn't serve the republican teaparty employers, the rich upper 1% to add jobs....it's not int their "global" interest.

Wrong...Limbaugh did

http://blogs.ajc.com/cynthia-tucker/2010/04/30/rush-limbaugh-blaming-obama-for-oil-rig-disaster/

Limbaugh is a genius.... The Left said Bush blew up the dikes causing the flooding of New Orleans, so he pokes fun at them by claiming Obama blew up the oil rig and sure enough, he got under their skin.

All the right EVER does is blame Obama...
For 8 years "It's Bush's Fault!" was the mantra of the Left... Even after he's been out of office for 2 years, you guys are still saying it!

you guys don't have any politicians with ANY soilutions on how to stop this economy from bleeding out...
Capitalism and Free Markets.

you just have a bunch of republican congressmen pissed that their rule of government from 1994 - 2008 ended,
True enough, and I, for one, don't trust them to do anything.

all they are going to do is block every effort the democrats are making to help this economy grow....
Taxing, Spending and strangling the economy with regulation is not a recipe for economic growth.

Because it doesn't serve the republican teaparty employers, the rich upper 1% to add jobs....it's not int their "global" interest.
The Democrats are "for the little guy" right? Then isn't in their best interest to see to it that there are as many "little guys" in the nation as possible and that they remain "little guys" forever?

Paternalism: the attitude or policy of a government or other authority that manages the affairs of a country, company, community, etc, in the manner of a father, esp in usurping individual responsibility and the liberty of choice.

Wrong...Limbaugh did

http://www.politicususa.com/en/oil-spill-conspiracy

All the right EVER does is blame Obama...you guys don't have any politicians with ANY soilutions on how to stop this economy from bleeding out...you just have a bunch of republican congressmen pissed that their rule of government from 1994 - 2008 ended, and all they are going to do is block every effort the democrats are making to help this economy grow....why? Because it doesn't serve the republican teaparty employers, the rich upper 1% to add jobs....it's not int their "global" interest.

Great, Rush Limbaugh said something.. who cares? Anyone in a position of authority make that claim?

I remember when Bush got blamed in all kinds of theories about how he caused (or ordered) 9/11, blew up the levees in Katrina, etc etc..

Conspiracy theories are pointless, credible people hardly argued Obama blew up the oil rig with actual sincerity.

Great, Rush Limbaugh said something.. who cares? Anyone in a position of authority make that claim?

I remember when Bush got blamed in all kinds of theories about how he caused (or ordered) 9/11, blew up the levees in Katrina, etc etc..

Conspiracy theories are pointless, credible people hardly argued Obama blew up the oil rig with actual sincerity.

Rush has alot of authority, you can see the Republicans in office bow and lick his boats when then accidentally say the truth about him

What does it matter how much came out? It matters if it gets cleaned up. According to the almighty government its almost all cleaned up 75 percent in a pretty short period of time too. It doesn't look all cleaned up but hey if the government said so it must be true :)

Werbung:
What does it matter how much came out? It matters if it gets cleaned up. According to the almighty government its almost all cleaned up 75 percent in a pretty short period of time too. It doesn't look all cleaned up but hey if the government said so it must be true :)

It matters how much oil was spilled because BP's overall liability will be directly related to that amount.

Back