Government Hands BP a $75,000 Nonitemized Bill For One Day Biden Visit

What does it matter how much came out? It matters if it gets cleaned up. According to the almighty government its almost all cleaned up 75 percent in a pretty short period of time too. It doesn't look all cleaned up but hey if the government said so it must be true :)

outside the clear reason why it matters...see Robs post...or pay attention more to the news as evry report about how much talked about this......I belive it was 75% of the surface oil...and people are still trying to figure out where alot of the oil went that we know is still there..They say oil could keep showing up for a few years..

Werbung:
Werbung:
outside the clear reason why it matters...see Robs post...or pay attention more to the news as evry report about how much talked about this......I belive it was 75% of the surface oil...and people are still trying to figure out where alot of the oil went that we know is still there..They say oil could keep showing up for a few years..

its at the bottom with the shrimp. The news showed that but at the same time the government was saying it was mostly cleaned up.

the fishermen said they would not eat any sea food from the bottom of the ocean because thats where the oil is.

I hear obama fed it to his guests, I hope they took second helpings :)

Back