Govt Motors sics its pitbulls on Ford

Werbung:
they pressured the investigations for a year longer than needed and forced Toyota to do a recall for a meaningless alteration when there was zero evidence of an actual defect. noone was ever able to duplicate the problem.
and this was all a ploy to hurt a competitor of Government Motors?

Maybe the government is more capable than I realized.

and this was all a ploy to hurt a competitor of Government Motors?

Maybe the government is more capable than I realized.

It was a "Light Version" of Al Capone going into a recalcitrant Italian Restaurant that was behind on their protection payments.

Fast & Furious kinda backfired....sort of

Another bird-brained "sleight-of-hand" boondoggle.
And a good man died--and many others without any doubt.
The problem I have always had with the left.
They talk in endless platitudes.
AND--PEOPLE DIE.

I should invest in tin and tin foil companies with you people around.
As someone who worked for Ford...a company who pushed for the bail loans to GM and Chrysler...is it not more possible that While Ford Makes Great cars...they could have a recall that was due to...the cars and not some grand stupid conspiracy? What Shadow group was behind the Ford Explorer Tire thing? was Bush doing that or some secret shadow group in Japan?

Is these no conspiracy you people will not buy into? so long as your boogie man is that Secret Muslim from Keyna?

I miss when Republicans where no mindless trolls who think Spam Email is more valid then a real newspaper.

angry-pitbull.jpg

Sic Obama!!! Sic him boy!!!

As someone who worked for Ford...a company who pushed for the bail loans to GM and Chrysler...is it not more possible that While Ford Makes Great cars...they could have a recall that was due to...the cars and not some grand stupid conspiracy? What Shadow group was behind the Ford Explorer Tire thing? was Bush doing that or some secret shadow group in Japan?

Is these no conspiracy you people will not buy into? so long as your boogie man is that Secret Muslim from Keyna?

I miss when Republicans where no mindless trolls who think Spam Email is more valid then a real newspaper.

can't argue the issue ? change the subject and/or attack the messenger.

can't argue the issue ? change the subject and/or attack the messenger.

When someone says to you aliens implanted a chip in there ass to monitor there thoughts and that the aliens look half man half cow....how long to you spend wasting time arguing the issue. Don't post nut job ideas and maybe the issue could be talked about. Post nut job ideas....expect to be treated as a nut job.

Werbung:

Note:
I am not sure there is a discernible difference in today's world.

Back