Greetings

Andy

Bran new member, but I seem to have already stirred up some people.

Who am I. I am 30 years of age, happily single, Christian, conservative. I like making good humor and chatting with random peoples about whatever happens to be on their mind. I'm currently driving truck to earn enough money to pay off the foolish choices of my past. With that, I like to listen and learn from the mistakes of others, in order to avoid the same pitfalls myself. You can learn a ton about what not to do in life by seeing what happens to others who do.

I consider myself a 'constitutionalist'. Without fail, when talking about nearly any political issue, I will always refer to the constitution. I consider federalism to be the highest priority. Thus far I have not found a single liberal ideal that I subscribe to, but I'm still looking.

That said, I am an unapologetic believer in Jesus of Nazareth. As such I believe everyone can be saved from the punishment for sin through Jesus Christ, the son of God, and savior of all sinner. That everyone can come to Christ, no matter their background, their origin, or what evil things they have said or done.

Nonetheless, I have held back from discussing religion with various people here because I happen to notice the title of site is "House of Politics" not "House of Religion". So unless someone asks me about it, I likely will not mention it beyond here.

Werbung:
Welcome, Andy. I've seen your posts in the economic threads and I have to say that its good to have you; I was starting to worry that we'd all forgotten about the economy here.

I have a hard enough time managing my own personal economy, let alone worry about the nation's economy. Maybe that's why it's so hard to get people to care.

Welcome, Andy. :)

I have a hard enough time managing my own personal economy, let alone worry about the nation's economy. Maybe that's why it's so hard to get people to care.

Welcome, Andy. :)

Personal economy is easy, just hard to do. Stop spending. lol :D

Werbung:
Back