Hello There

Werbung:
No, it's much more fun seeing them post on their sites instead about all of our sites...Never know what site they'll introduce us to, so we can make more friends across the great big space of the internet. :D

To really get them going on their individual sovreignty forum I think we should hook up with all the other forums they whinge about and admit we are all zionist Jews (wait, all Jews are zionists right?) on a mission to take over the internet.

Werbung:
Welcome! You sound most interesting! We too have a lot of animals...6 dogs at present.

Thanks Coyote. :D Although I think of myself as being quite dull, if truth be told. I'm a notorious book worm, more of a stay-at-home type then party type, and pretty much my life revolves around my family, critters, and 'homeiness/book wormishness'.

To really get them going on their individual sovreignty forum I think we should hook up with all the other forums they whinge about and admit we are all zionist Jews (wait, all Jews are zionists right?) on a mission to take over the internet.

From what I've seen so far, that's exactly what's been being accomplished with their rants about all the sites...It's really been brining many of the boards together, and more interaction between the boards web-wide from their 'advertising'.

I doubted they intended that. Hoping that it would draw people to their board, not instead drawing members to the boards they were complaining about? LOL!

While they're working hard trying to divide people, I'm actually enjoying that it's bringing people together.

Back