Guess i shouldv'e posted here first.

r0beph

But I didn't, so I'll introduce myself now.

I'm 27 yrs old and male. I find it hard to classify my political position. Personally I like to call it logic and if someone else makes more sense than what I feel my points make, I'll concede. I don't like conflict and I think the best effort for the bipartite nature of our countries political ideals is the median. I feel it's possible to make everyone happy as long as they're willing themselves to compromise. Problems occur when people can't bend to have the wants equally distributed. Given this, I tend to be a bit harsh on zealots.

Some vital stats;

I'm middle class, white male.
College education; My education includes Emergency medicine, Psychology and Computer Science.
I read incessantly and constantly either reading a book, or listening to audiobooks while I do other things. My library contains over 1500 books/audiobooks. (currently reading John Grisham's The Partner)

I enjoy Sci-fi, court room material, and psychology texts/documentaries.
I'm an avid viewer of Court TV/Discovery Channel/Discovery Health/Sci-Fi Channel/Cartoon network.

random facts;
I love Mexican and Japanese food.
Once in a fit of indulgence I spent over 200$ on sushi.
I like dark beer.
I'm a very competent Perl programmer.
I'm a Type I Diabetic.
I drink around a gallon of tea every day.

anything else you'll just have to ask =)

Rob F.

And if anyone wants to contact me concerning something I've said or whatever

my aim/yahoo are the same as my username.

Werbung:
Hi. I drink about a gallon the the arizona green tea everyday, so I can relate to that. I like what you said about your political beliefs, logic should always prevail. Welcome!

Yeah, I have a thorough belief that beer should only be the color of urine once, on the way out.

My father used to buy frozen orange juice from concentrate that you mix with water. Then he'd mix in too much water and it would turn out both looking and tasting like urine. The only other beverage in the house was caffeine free Diet Coke, so at every meal I had a choice: orange/yellow water or brown water.

hehe....ok....you would probably appreciate this bad joke then...

Why is American beer like making love in a canoe?

Hrm, actually, no I've not...why?

My father used to buy frozen orange juice from concentrate that you mix with water. Then he'd mix in too much water and it would turn out both looking and tasting like urine. The only other beverage in the house was caffeine free Diet Coke, so at every meal I had a choice: orange/yellow water or brown water.

gross, I used to eat that frozen condensed OJ with a spoon, I'd shave slivers off and eat it, sooooo sour, but oh so good...good times.

lol, I've never heard that, how true.

This is a photo of me on a sufficient amount of dark brews last St. Patty's day.

This is also what you should envision anytime you read a post of mine

cap_033.jpg

lol, I've never heard that, how true.

This is a photo of me on a sufficient amount of dark brews last St. Patty's day.

This is also what you should envision anytime you read a post of mine

cap_033.jpg

Wave good-bye to your credibility. Only joking. Mostly.

Werbung:
Back