Universal Nostalgia

Yeah, bits and pieces... why is that what this sounds like? This **** is true... I don't believe in the matrix, but I believe in a world that creates the illusion of the matrix, and resembles the matrix more so than how the average person percieves this world.

Werbung:
mental illness

At one point, when I was able to read their minds, they were considering recruiting me, however, something about me turned them away from this... I find it hard to believe that no one here knows about them, or hasn't yet been recruited by them, for I know they recruit often, so how can an entire forum by full of mental slaves, or ignorant freemen? (with all do respect)
It is obvious to me (a former army psychiatric technician) that you are mentally ill. Please seek help. Your ramblings on this forum serve no purpose.

No I'm perfectly competant. This world gives people the illusion that they have mental illness. The technology we use on people causes people to think that they are crazy. Dissidents are targets, so if you stand for the government, you simply would not understand. They have already confirmined by paranoia many times, so there is no convincing me otherwise. And if you thing that I am incompetant, my grades in school this semester, every since I accepted that my paranoia was in fact reality, speak for themselves.

The internet is becoming a significant part peoples lifestyles. Control of that internet means control of people. People no longer form associations as in the past... lacking these personalized associations means we lack in liberty. The internet is a means to revitalize the spirit of democracy, despite being the very thing that destroyed it in the first place. I know I don't have the same amount of political knowledge as nearly everyone in here, but that does not mean I do not share the intellectual capacity.

see where is says "by paranoia"... I typed "my paranoia". I read over what I submit, and the very fact that they edit my work makes their presense conspicuous.

They play songs for me. Their means of communicating are frustrating but flattering. They know what television shows I watch. They hacked my computer. I sent my laptop to get fixed, but they didn't fix it. They know all about me. They know how I'm amused with their egotism, but they also know that I can't give in to their ways and be like them, even if deep down, I know it would make things better for me, on earth. I am here for a reason. There are many like me. Some of the others think their crazy (I don’t blame them.) Some are just ignorant of the true reality. I can't change. I am grateful to be His servant. That does not make me better than you, for I am just like you. All I ask is that we change our selfish mannerisms, not for me, but for God. The fact that in doing so, we will receive eternal life should be enough incentive. It is OK to joke around, but when it comes to helping those in need, we need to be serious. I am on the outside, but I'm uncertain how many are on the inside... I wish I knew... God will change BIGBROTHER. Temporary servility means eternal freedom. I Love you all. I use to be just like you. Now I am different, but I’m still the same.

Just because I consume my time with them, does not make me less intelligent. If "they" hear me, let my Brother in... He will keep your secret, and he will contribute to your organizations. If you are prepared to pursue peace on earth, let me in.

Werbung:
The government plays the role of supervisor. Their purpose is to ensure the world maintains ethical value. When that same government, lacks in leadership and a high standard of morality, than it is corrupt, and it is the responsbility of the people to restore an agenda which satifies the "general will," to adopt a word from Rousseau. A goverment with value does not mean physically and mentally coercive.

Back