The Inevitable Victory of the Isolated Revolution

Werbung:
Irishone, those words appear just fine. It really looks like your starting to lose it Irishone. I recommend seeking professional help immediately.

Irishone, those words appear just fine. It really looks like your starting to lose it Irishone. I recommend seeking professional help immediately.

He's not going to listen. After all, any attempt to suggest he get help is, to him, a suggestion from the hackers, the thought police, or the NSA, or whoever, for him to go and get lobotomized or psychologically neutered or in some way, shape, or form, controlled.

If he ever realizes that he needs psychological help, then he can be helped. There's no point in telling him.

were you doing it earlier when I had errors in my longer posts...? if so, that is a sick, cruel joke. and the other hacker experiences, if that was you... you are satans puppet.

Hey irishone I dont know whats going on. Bear with me. All I can see is loads of #'s in your post. Why is this?

i don't understand any of this... but the hospital got me out of the obligation of school... so don't be feeling cool... i don't consent do my insanity, I merely felt the need to get out of school because dick face hacker took to much of my time.

Werbung:
Hey irishone I dont know whats going on. Bear with me. All I can see is loads of #'s in your post. Why is this?

a few words are possibibly censored by "net nanny" at the hospital.

If it is more ####'s than what appears to me, that is the work of Mr. Hacker

Back