Gun Control

Personally I think their should be far tighter regulations on the ownership of guns then their is now and that they should be primarilly used by law enforcement. Our gun laws are far too weak and it results in many people getting guns who are not responsible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220123-171800.png
    Screenshot_20220123-171800.png
    185.7 KB · Views: 1
Werbung:
Ok, thats a move I didnt see coming - Reps comparing themself to Indians?
No Im not . just think how it went
Ok, thats a move I didnt see coming - Reps comparing themself to Indians?
Ok you misunderstood the post.
I am not comparing or associating The American Indian with a political group. I am comparing them to any people give up thier ability to defend them self. They often become subjects and not citizens. We have seen it time and time again Argentina Russia China Cuba etc.

Werbung:
"I am a gun owner. I hunt and shoot with my boys. I want to continue doing that. I believe and I think that I have a right to do those things. On the other hand, I do not believe that right can exist without a commensurate amount of responsibility. And that responsibility either has to be voluntary or it has to be legislated.

I don't think universal background checks are an
infringement. I just dont buy that. I think it’s part of the responsibility of exercising this right. I don’t think strengthened red flag laws are in any way an infringement. I think that’s what we must do as responsible citizens. I don’t think that controlling irresponsible marketing is an infringement on our Second Amendment rights. In fact, I think it’s our responsibility to do it. I think there’s a small thread of truth in the position you portray, but democracies function in a sort of carefully balanced gray area. And I think our balance in the country right now is way, way off."

Back