Hahahahahahah

Gipper

Wash your mouth out with hope: Democrat Rep says, “F*ck the President”

December 10, 2010 · 3 comments

flip-the-finger-e1291984841220.jpeg

One member of the raucous Democrat Caucus has a message for President Obama

RollCall.com reveals the news of the raucous caucus:

The frustration with President Barack Obama over his tax cut compromise was palpable and even profane at Thursday’s House Democratic Caucus meeting.

One unidentified lawmaker went so far as to mutter “f— the president” while Rep. Shelley Berkley was defending the package the president negotiated with Republicans. Berkley confirmed the incident, although she declined to name the specific lawmaker.

“It wasn’t loud,” the Nevada Democrat said. “It was just expressing frustration from a very frustrated Member.”

This, of course, is much different than South Carolina Republican Joe Wilson hollering, “You lie” to the President because this was merely muttered. It’s also much different than Dick Cheney saying “F*uck you” to Senator Patrick Leahy on the floor of the Senate, because, well, just because it was, damn it.

The Media went on for days, telling us that those Republican comments were unacceptable, disgusting, degrading and worthy of censure. Yet this one simply expresses frustration.
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/

Could the Commie Party be imploding????

Good job BO!

Werbung:
Now i heard the Secret Service arrested a protester at Bill Clintions speech and shouted YOU SUCK BILL! And he order him to arrest him. But when a politican does the samething nothing gets done.

Werbung:
Now i heard the Secret Service arrested a protester at Bill Clintions speech and shouted YOU SUCK BILL! And he order him to arrest him. But when a politican does the samething nothing gets done.

You got a link for that SteveO or is it your imagination again?

Bill does suck...Though I suspect Monica is good at it.

Back