Has any cared enough to share this with you?

ronald205nc

Has anyone cared enough to share the truth about Heaven with you?

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Matthew 13:50}

The good news is that about 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) paid for everyone's sins or wrong doing by dying on the cross and rising from the dead after three days. {Mark 10:34}

God the Son came as a sinless man. {Philippians 2:5-8}

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto God(The Father), but by me." {John 14:6} He is our ONLY way to God(The Father) in Heaven.

The Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

You should not wait until later to get saved because you may die before you get another chance and you will miss Heaven.

If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer like the one below with your mouth and from your heart right now to God and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

Now that you are saved, you should strive to live a godly life and you also need to be reading the Bible for yourself. The Bible is essentially God's instruction manual for how to live our lives in a way that is pleasing to God. A good place to start reading the Bible is the first chapter of Romans. You should also find a Christian Church to attend in your area.

Have a good day,
Ronald L. Grossi
RonaldLGrossi@yahoo.com (Use this email address if you have a question.)

Please share this with all your friends and family so they can learn the truth about Heaven before it's too late.

Some of them may not like the message, but at least you cared enough to share it with them.

--------------------------------------------

Here are some evidences that the Bible is inspired by God, as declared in 2 Timothy 3:16.

1) Fulfilled prophecy. God spoke to men telling them of things He would bring about in the future. Some of them have already occurred. Others have not. For example, there were more than 300 prophecies concerning Jesus Christ's first coming 2,000 years ago. There is no doubt that these are prophecies from God because of manuscripts and scrolls dated before the birth of Christ. These were not written after the fact. They were written beforehand. Scientific dating proves this.

2) The unity of Scripture. The Bible was written by approximately 40 human authors over a period of approximately 1,600 years. These men were quite diverse. Moses, a political leader; Joshua, a military leader; David, a shepherd; Solomon, a king; Amos, a herdsman and fruit picker; Daniel, a prime minister; Matthew, a tax collector; Luke, a medical doctor; Paul, a rabbi; and Peter, a fisherman; among others. The Bible was also written under a variety of circumstances. It was written on 3 different continents, Europe, Asia, and Africa. Yet, the great themes of Scripture are maintained in all the writings. The Bible does not contradict itself. There is no way, apart from God the Holy Spirit supervising the writing of the Bible, that this could have been accomplished.

3) The Bible presents its heroes truthfully with all of their faults and weaknesses. It does not glorify men as other religions do about their heroes. When you read the Bible, you realize that the people it describes have problems and do wrong just as we do. What made them great was that they trusted in God. One example is David. David is described as “a man after God's own heart” (1 Samuel 13:14). Yet, David committed adultery (2 Samuel 11:1-5) and murder (2 Samuel 11:14-26). This could have been left out of Scripture to hide these details of David's life. But God included these things.

4) Archaeological findings support the history recorded in Scripture. Though many unbelieving people throughout history have tried to find archaeological evidence to disprove what is recorded in the Bible, they have failed. It is easy to say that Scripture is untrue. Proving it to be untrue is a different story. It has not been done. In fact, in the past the Bible contradicted the current “scientific” theories, only to be proven later to be in fact true. A good example is Isaiah 40:22, which declared that God “sits on the circle of the earth” long before scientists claimed the earth was flat.

The Bible’s claims of being from God should not be understood as arguing in a circle or by circular reasoning. The testimony of reliable witnesses - particularly of Jesus, but also of others such as Moses, Joshua, David, Daniel, and Nehemiah in the Old Testament, and John and Paul in the New Testament - affirm the authority and verbal inspiration of the Holy Scriptures. Consider the following passages: Exodus 14:1; 20:1; Leviticus 4:1; Numbers 4:1; Deuteronomy 4:2; 32:48; Isaiah 1:10, 24; Jeremiah 1:11; Jeremiah 11:1–3; Ezekiel 1:3; 1 Corinthians 14:37; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Peter 1:16–21; 1 John 4:6.

Also of interest are the writings of Josephus, an historian who recorded much of the history of Israel during the first century. In this he records some events which coincide with Scripture. Beware though, his writings are rather lengthy. Considering the evidence given, we have no choice but to accept the Bible as being from God (2 Timothy 3:16).

Werbung:
Firstly, I'm not sure I want to go to heaven if the Christian God is the one ruling it, because look at the state of the Earth. I don't have much respect for him, the only reason I would pray is because I will be crapping my pants when I'm about to die about what happens next, and I wont really mean it.

And... what do you actually DO in heaven? Meet some old friends etc., then what? Chill about for eternity? I'd much rather be reincarnated as a flea after a year or two.

Apart from the impracticality of heaven, and the fact that God seems like a bit of a lazy bastard, I don't believe a word of the Bible. All the quotes are very well meaning and good, but I don't see any proof. I don't want to believe the next randomer on a forum about the unanswered question of life, and nobody yet has shown me any proof that it is definetly the Christian God out there.

Sure, I believe a higher being could easily have created all this, and probably had to, but I dont see any reason why you are right and every other religion is wrong. I dont see any reason why any religion is right, they are all GUESSES.

Its all man made arse to fill a void of knowledge and fear, and this is of great comfort to the common man. People have realised this, and as a result manipulated religion into a fear mongering business.

I dont want anything to do with it,

Thanks and goodbye.

I am seriously offended that the first post is even here. If I want to be preached at I will go to church or a Mike Huckabee rally. I am not an atheist because I never heard that crap. I am an atheist because I heard it, read it, researched it, and decided it was crap. I have read the bible three times. It is a fairy tale. If you confine your preaching to church, people there won't mind your crap. This is a political board.

Political and religion are closley tied. Regardless, nobodys making you read or comment on the thread!:)

Agreed. The boundaries are intertwined, and this thread is no more inappropriate for discussion than one on evolution, abortion, the nature of Islam, etc.

Interestingly, the origin of this was July 2007. The originator, ronald205nc, was new at the time, has one post to his record. Obviously this one, he joined simply to share his beliefs. Probably, period.

Also interesting, the thread gets picked up in December, by another new member, asking why atheists wouldn't be in Hell. (The answer to that is because once they discover that there truly is a Hell, they'll believe in God, albeit too late.)

It amazes me that it took heyjude this long to protest the thread.

Has anyone cared enough to share the truth about Heaven with you?

If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer like the one below with your mouth and from your heart right now to God and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

Now that you are saved, you should strive to live a godly life and you also need to be reading the Bible for yourself. The Bible is essentially God's instruction manual for how to live our lives in a way that is pleasing to God. A good place to start reading the Bible is the first chapter of Romans. You should also find a Christian Church to attend in your area.

Have a good day,
Ronald L. Grossi
RonaldLGrossi@yahoo.com (Use this email address if you have a question.)

well here's the deal, regardless of if its true or not, i don't believe that you can be saved just by saying a little prayer and then poof you've got a one way, expense paid trip into heaven, i think that it takes a progressive effort every day to become a better person and to bring light and love into other people's lives. does it make sense that a mass murderer like Hitler or Stalin would be able to do all those terrible things and yet with one little prayer they get forgiven for it all?

what bull crap.

One thing is for sure, there won't be any athiests in hell.

Nice word play, Pale, I'm glad to see that you do have a sense of humor. We always seem to be at odds and knowing you have a sense of humor about things make you seem less cold and bloodless to me. Have a nice Kwanza or whatever you celebrate.:)

athiests won't be in hell?? what makes you say that..

where will they be then!
It's a play on words by our friend Pale, once the atheists are in Hell they'll become believers--not that it will do them any good because God's infinite mercy and love will have come to an end. Personally, I think I'd rather go to Hell than spend eternity with a reptile like the Old Testament makes God out to be.

Werbung:
I am seriously offended that the first post is even here. If I want to be preached at I will go to church or a Mike Huckabee rally. I am not an atheist because I never heard that crap. I am an atheist because I heard it, read it, researched it, and decided it was crap. I have read the bible three times. It is a fairy tale. If you confine your preaching to church, people there won't mind your crap. This is a political board.

While I admit this forum does attract people with mostly political oriented discussions in mind... It does deserve all the content that the human brain can muster..
Shame shame LoL .. I believe all of mans Hysteria should be discussed openly.. Religion is very welcome and sits in the forefront with all the problems of the world. This being said I'm more then sure a mod will correct him if he doesn't catch the drift of "discussion" versus text based graffetti (( IMO obviously ))

However without knowledge no one can truly know anything about real Truth regarding god without something in the world that can be verified (( maybe even .. lab study style verified.. ))

While Christianity does present more historical evidence of Jesus.. it always seems hard to sink your teeth completely in on the facts. Holes and contradictions seemed to be abound. The moralistic tale in itself is notable but the dogmas just make critics cringe.

*shurg*

Honestly... I have it all planned out anyways... When I die if I have to stand before St.Peter , I plan on telling him " Honestly Sir, I smoked to much and both sides seemed like quacks! ".:D:D:D

Back