Have democrats become the anti police party ?

lets face it the de fund movement by anti American democrats was a failure and resulted in more crime , seems democrats hate the police and love crime .Is it in thier nature or are they just stupid.

Werbung:
Yeah let's face it. When did they defund the police?
You mean you dont know boris and are that out of touch ? lol no wonder your a democrat .

Blm loves it along with criminals the drug cartels and gang banger while you sit there looking like you have to take a big dump and looking clueless

You mean you dont know boris and are that out of touch ? lol no wonder your a democrat .

Blm loves it along with criminals the drug cartels and gang banger while you sit there looking like you have to take a big dump and looking clueless
I'll ask again, which ones actually DID defend the police.

lol look the moron actually thinks Im going to respond to him, after saying I do not respond to sub human scum who support burning churches and other hate crimes. Lol the pin head keeps posting and asking me questions bragging about him self like lying biden has been doing.
I hope I have not hurt its little mind beyond repair lol. O hell it was already hurt beyond repair lol

lol look the moron actually thinks Im going to respond to him, after saying I do not respond to sub human scum who support burning churches and other hate crimes. Lol the pin head keeps posting and asking me questions bragging about him self like lying biden has been doing.
I hope I have not hurt its little mind beyond repair lol. O hell it was already hurt beyond repair lol

you responded to him up above, moron. lol.
you're so stupid :)

Its because you do not have one single example to support your ridiculous statement and you know it.
Yet above you castigated jet for lying. You hypocrite.

"It looks more and more like progressive democrats do hate the police."

it "looks like" that to you? lol.
it "looks like" you make the dumbest posts.
Remember BLM marchers chanting, "What do we want? Dead cops! "When do we want it? Now!" just before two cops were brutally gunned down by a democrat while the cops were sitting in their squad car and 5 cops were assassinated and half a dozen more shot in Dallas by a BLM supporter?

Remember BLM marchers chanting, "What do we want? Dead cops! "When do we want it? Now!" just before two cops were brutally gunned down by a democrat while the cops were sitting in their squad car and 5 cops were assassinated and half a dozen more shot in Dallas by a BLM supporter?

what is the sample size of those people chanting, as compared to the entire group of progressives? duh.

remember the jan 6 protesters chanting to hang pence? does that mean that republicans want to hang pence? lol

what is the sample size of those people chanting, as compared to the entire group of progressives? duh.

remember the jan 6 protesters chanting to hang pence? does that mean that republicans want to hang pence? lol
He conveniently forgot that. 5 people died as a result of that.
He supports fascism.

Is inciting violence or murder still a crime? If a small group of emotionally inflamed Trump supporters calls for Pence to be executed, is that a crime? What if some bozo hears those calls and goes out and assassinates Pence, is the mob then to be held responsible for inciting the violence against Pence? I think so.

If a small mob of marchers carrying the banner of a well-known national organization supported by millions of democrats calls for cops to be murdered and cops are murdered, then should the small mob be held accountable in a civil lawsuit seeking damages? I think so, and democrats who supported the mob calling for the senseless murders should be ashamed of themselves if they do not readily and openly apologize for and unconditionally condemn the insanity of those mob supporters.

Werbung:
inciting to violence may or may not be a crime, it depends on the exact circumstances. The more direct and immediate and influencing the person is doing it, the more likely it is a crime. But its subjective

how many democrats called for police to be murdered out of tens of millions of democrats?

as far as whether the mob would be accountable, it depends on the circumstances.

Back