Heart Attack Grill " Who would wanna eat there?"

No one made Diana wore her seat belt she got away with it. No one made the Governor of NJ wore his. But He volentary paid his $44 fine WANNA KNOW WHY? Cause the Trooper was Chicken**** to give him a ticket while in the hospital. Cops are real scared giving their bosses a ticket when they break the laws. And Cops dont give other cops tickets nether.Its always the ordinary driver they get.The LAPD didnt give Britney Spears a ticket when she drove with a baby opn her lap.The LAPD didnt arrest Britney Spears for indecent exposure when she didnt wear any panties on.But oh yeah theyre pick on Snoop Dogg with drug traffic offences. Because Hes black!

Werbung:
Although I prefer not to think of the UK as part of Europe.

Why is that?

I mean, you have excellent chocolate in Belgium. Beer in Germany. Wine and cheese in France. Oranges in Spain. Whatever you can think of in Italy and Greece. There's some damn fine food on the continent...and what do you have in London? Boiled everything.

No offense, 9sub, but the food in the UK sucks (with the occasional exception of the Irish).

The reason Diana didn't get a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt was because nobody caught her.

And why didnt Britney Spears get a Ticket For Speeding? This was all over the news. Britney Spears told an CHP Officer the press are following her. So she had to get away from em .They let her go. If i told the Deputy theyre guys following me i had to get away from them.You think the deputy would give me a break ? NO WAY HE WOULD!!! This is one of the reasons i hate cops. Cause they dont really protect you.They always protect the wealthy and their intrests.

Why is that?

I mean, you have excellent chocolate in Belgium. Beer in Germany. Wine and cheese in France. Oranges in Spain. Whatever you can think of in Italy and Greece. There's some damn fine food on the continent...and what do you have in London? Boiled everything.

No offense, 9sub, but the food in the UK sucks (with the occasional exception of the Irish).

The Italians... uh... pizza??? Lol.

Anyway, insult my country as much as you want. I don't feel patriotic. The only thing I like about the UK is that I can relate to everyone there. Every time I go to the US, I speak to someone, but at the back of my mind, I feel we are on a completley different plane of discussion. I just don't feel like I am the same species as them, its bizzare. Its not in a condescending way or anything like that, its just we're too far removed.

English food is OK, just not the stuff you taste. A full English breakfast, a full English roast, thats good stuff. Irish food, what??? I think that in the US you confuse Irish food for English food.

Also, Europe is wet. One big, wet blanket. Full of health and safety and tolerance laws, political correctness etc. Its a virus slowly taking over. Tony Blair, a few days before his resignation, signed a EU consutition basically making us every part of the EU apart from the Euro. We lost all our rights, everything that makes us a country, apart from our currency. Now, Brussels controls it all. I'm not a nationalist, but I want a gov that can control our own intrest rates for crying out loud.

Europe has some great countries, but as group, its a tosshole.

I've lost faith in humanity.

I'm not sure Steve qualifies for that classification.

And yes, somehow English and Irish foods get mixed up a lot over here. I did rather enjoy a full English breakfast when I was in London a few years ago...you guys have some damn strong coffee. Everything else though...I mean, I actually had a boiled cheeseburger. I don't even know how that's possible.

WHAT??? So you don't believe in God, but you believe that we should follow the increasingly ancient laws of the Bible anyway?

Listen,,Let me tell you a story. Long time ago i was in acoma for 10 days.I had a near death experance. I didnt see GOD,Jesus or any angels.I didnt go though a heavenly tunnel full of clouds.I didnt see any past relitives who died.All i saw was Total Darkness. And i begining to see religion maybe all bull**** i just dont know.But other people claim they saw Jesus in their Near death experance.But i didnt,So it could be bull**** right?

Werbung:
You are backing up my point that we shoudn't close the whole world down on the Sabbath, rather than supporting yourself. You need to sleep more or something, your brain is very muddled.

Back