Here something to think about

Werbung:

Noone wants then in the middle east and as you can see, they have caused issues everywhere they go . They are a very inbreed people and they breed terrorist and those who support them,
There will be no peace until they stop with the terrorist acts and the vow to destroy Israel .

If I was your neighbor and was known for extreme violence and I told you I vow to kill you how would you react .

a faithful rendition of ancient lie by a fully paid-up apparatchik of the WarParty..

the zionist ministry of disinformation will be well pleased by this abuse of the truth...

no mention of the possibility that the jewish people could be inbred after millenia of exclusion
and snobbery over who gets married to whom..especially in small villages in central europe for 1000 years..

the countries outside the Palestinian territories with significant Palestinian populations are:

your racist comments are an outright lie and so are those of the military knucklehead who you seem so ready to accept
hook line and sinker

comrade stalin
gaza

in fact, if these refugees were allowed the right of return, as mandated by international law, and elections were
held in a secular democratic palestine, from the river to the sea, the hitlerite zionist WarParty would be swept from power
and sent to the hague where a cosy euro-cell awaits them

but as israel is not a democracy, despite ridiculous claims to the contrary, that will never happen..

comrade stalin
gaza

a faithful rendition of ancient lie by a fully paid-up apparatchik of the WarParty..

the zionist ministry of disinformation will be well pleased by this abuse of the truth...

no mention of the possibility that the jewish people could be inbred after millenia of exclusion
and snobbery over who gets married to whom..especially in small villages in central europe for 1000 years..

the countries outside the Palestinian territories with significant Palestinian populations are:

your racist comments are an outright lie and so are those of the military knucklehead who you seem so ready to accept
hook line and sinker

comrade stalin
gaza
you didnt get it did you

hook line and sinker

comrade stalin
gaza
In spite of who formerly owned the lands, Americans now own the US and Jews now own the land of Judah.

Why is it that other muslims do not want Palestinians in thier country View attachment 12005
How long is the Gaza border with Israel: TWELVE KILOMETERS.
How long is the US border with Mexico? THREE THOUSAND, HUNDRED, FORTY-FIVE KILOMETERS.

Is the Gaza/Egypt border totally impassible? Well, NO. Most everything needed to make those thousands of rockets Hamas has fired has entered from Egypt.

Does anyone in the US suffer from rocket attacks from Mexico? I do not think so.
Nearly all that have passed illegally have come thinking that they hope to become more prosperous shingling roofs, dismembering poultry and swine, or maintaining lawns.

I say your post is nonsense.

How long is the US border with Mexico? THREE THOUSAND, HUNDRED, FORTY-FIVE KILOMETERS.

Is the Gaza/Egypt border totally impassible? Well, NO. Most everything needed to make those thousands of rockets Hamas has fired has entered from Egypt.

Does anyone in the US suffer from rocket attacks from Mexico? I do not think so.
Nearly all that have passed illegally have come thinking that they hope to become more prosperous shingling roofs, dismembering poultry and swine, or maintaining lawns.

The Palestinian guests wore out Israel's welcome by years of senseless bombings of Israeli homes. The Jews had to finally put a stop to the barbaric stupidity.

What the hell are you talking about

The Palestinian guests wore out Israel's welcome by years of senseless bombings of Israeli homes. The Jews had to finally put a stop to the barbaric stupidity.
Murdering 30,000 people, most of them 100% innocent of the October 7th attack is unpardonable. By the way, Jewish colonists ("settlers" ) are attacking Palestinians on the Wets Bank and seizing their land as well.

Plus, you suggested that Egypt's wall between Gaza, only a puny 12 Kms. long was somehow effective, when the opposite is true.
Maybe Iran will nuke the Israelis and the Israelis will nuke them back. I don't think either would cause be outrage or surprise.

I know I do not want my taxes to go to support Netanyahu's mass ethnic cleansing.

Murdering 30,000 people, most of them 100% innocent of the October 7th attack is unpardonable. By the way, Jewish colonists ("settlers" ) are attacking Palestinians on the Wets Bank and seizing their land as well.

Plus, you suggested that Egypt's wall between Gaza, only a puny 12 Kms. long was somehow effective, when the opposite is true.
Maybe Iran will nuke the Israelis and the Israelis will nuke them back. I don't think either would cause be outrage or surprise.

I know I do not want my taxes to go to support Netanyahu's mass ethnic cleansing.
The morons who started the war must accept responsibility for the casualties of war.

Did Hirohito apologize?

Hitler killed himself, and Mussolini was killed by his people.\

But I do not recall Hirohito ever saying, "I so solly."
But I am grateful to the Japanese for the good times driving one Toyota Celica, a couple of Dodge Colt (Mitsubishi) wagons, a Subaru Outback and a Toyota Yaris.

https://apnews.com/article/palestinian-jordan-egypt-israel-refugee-502c06d004767d4b64848d878b66bd3d NO one wants them no one.

Werbung:
Did Hirohito apologize?

Hitler killed himself, and Mussolini was killed by his people.\

But I do not recall Hirohito ever saying, "I so solly."
But I am grateful to the Japanese for the good times driving one Toyota Celica, a couple of Dodge Colt (Mitsubishi) wagons, a Subaru Outback and a Toyota Yaris.
I feel sorry for the hundreds of millions of people over the years who have suffered greatly because of godless leftist leaders.

Back