Here we go again.

Courts have proven by a wide majority an unwillingness to try voting fraud cases in open court before American voters. Leftist judges are wise to refuse to take up the cases, knowing evidence of widespread voting fraud cannot be disproven in court.
Bullshit. More sour grapes and lies.

Werbung:
Courts throwing out voting fraud cases without disproving fraud is not a mark in Democrat's favor.
Nothing to do with democrats. They never instigated the proceedings. Trump did.
It's not the courts job to disprove anything. That's reverse justice.

No. Honest intelligent Americans understand how courts work
Unlike legal morons like you
Thus poor bastard is not wired right. He's been belting away at this for years now and still can't get the facts.
There's something seriously wrong. Even the GOP are now satisfied it wasn't fraud. They co ducted their own investigation and found nothing.
Then up pops this knuckle dragger with a fake report a postal worker witnessed all these fake ballots. He's a nutter.

Do you really believe courts want to try voting fraud cases? If so, why have Democrats not taken fraud cases to court to prove their innocence?
they were happy to try them, which is how you lost all of them. lol.

you don't go to court to prove your innocence, not how the legal system works.
you are a legal moron. lol

Nothing to do with democrats. They never instigated the proceedings. Trump did.
It's not the courts job to disprove anything. That's reverse justice.
Many different people took voting fraud evidence to court with various results and reasons for dismissal also varying. But Democrats did not support taking voting fraud cases to court in order to get their side of the story airtime in public, suggesting they had no confidence that airing evidence of voting fraud in public would convince most Americans that the claims of voting fraud were unfounded.

they were happy to try them, which is how you lost all of them. lol.

you don't go to court to prove your innocence, not how the legal system works.
you are a legal moron. lol
Lost court cases that fined drunks for driving? That was not me. Lost cases that disproved voter fraud? Never heard of such a case.

I am guessing you have no idea how many US states are currently on the verge of bankruptcy and why.

i am guessing you are an economic moron if you think less than 4% unemployment and 5% gdp growth is an "economic meltdown".
and I"d be right!

Lost court cases that fined drunks for driving? That was not me. Lost cases that disproved voter fraud? Never heard of such a case.

and i've never heard of a republican winning a court case claiming election fraud in the 2020 election.
because your side lost them all.

talk about you being on the side of pathetic losers. lol

Werbung:
Many different people took voting fraud evidence to court with various results and reasons for dismissal also varying. But Democrats did not support taking voting fraud cases to court in order to get their side of the story airtime in public, suggesting they had no confidence that airing evidence of voting fraud in public would convince most Americans that the claims of voting fraud were unfounded.
It seems you are out of reality.

Back