New York special election shows Trump's one-man assault on early voting continues to hurt the GOP

MusicLover

House Republicans' main super PAC paid for private snow plows on Tuesday to ensure their voters could make it to the polls to cast their ballot in a critical New York special election.

Democrats, who massively outspent the GOP overall, declined to finance any similar intervention. Taken by itself, the episode, reported by Politico, shows the extent Republicans went to to try to hang on to recently expelled Rep. George Santos' former seat.

Viewed in the light of a string of failures, however, it clearly illustrates that the GOP is trying to win elections with an outdated strategy.

"Let me tell you something about election mechanics that is bothering me, as a Republican. Voting early, voting by mail, ballot harvesting, getting your votes in — it looks to me like the Democrats crushed in early voting in Nassau where the Republicans had to do well — and you're always just one snowstorm away from some kind of a turnout problem," Republican strategist Scott Jennings said on CNN's election night coverage. "The Democrats are gonna win this … and a big part of it is the Republican Party remains resistant to getting votes in the bank."

Please republicans, keep following trump's demands and lies. Only vote in person. Don't bank votes. Wait until Election Day to vote. Hopefully Mother Nature will have mercy on you and not send a storm to prevent you from voting in person.

trump is so stupid to discourage republicans from voting by mail. The benefits of voting that way are helping republicans lose over and over again.

Keep being stubborn and stupid republicans. I love all your losing over and over again. LOL. No matter what you people think, you're going to keep losing over and over again all over this nation.

Werbung:
Pandering to Trump loses elections
Republicans paying the price pandering bto lies

Republicans took forever in getting rid of the corrupt and lying Santos, and that reminded a majority of voters that a Republican representative would be serving Trump and not those who elected him.

Pandering to Trump loses elections
Republicans paying the price pandering bto lies

Another reason why republicans lost last night was because they blindly followed trump and killed he border bill. If democrats are smart, they will hammer that fact over and over every time any republican brings up the border. Democrats should also say WHY the republicans killed that bill.

Here's part of another article that brings that up:

CNN anchor Dana Bash reported that several voters said to her on Election Day “that they don’t want to vote for the Republican because it’s clearly impossible to get a solution on the issue of immigration” after the party tanked a bipartisan border bill last week amid pressure from Trump.

“The fact that Republicans killed that bipartisan deal put them over the edge to vote for Tom Suozzi,” Bash said.

"Tom Suozzi was on the defensive on the issue of immigration until that happened, and when that happened, when Donald Trump killed the bill, the reporters up there say, the entire issue turned on its head. Suozzi leaned into it and won on the issue of immigration. Stop for a second, listen to what I just said: A Democrat won on the issue of immigration,” Scarborough said.

House Republicans' main super PAC paid for private snow plows on Tuesday to ensure their voters could make it to the polls to cast their ballot in a critical New York special election.

Democrats, who massively outspent the GOP overall, declined to finance any similar intervention. Taken by itself, the episode, reported by Politico, shows the extent Republicans went to to try to hang on to recently expelled Rep. George Santos' former seat.

Viewed in the light of a string of failures, however, it clearly illustrates that the GOP is trying to win elections with an outdated strategy.

"Let me tell you something about election mechanics that is bothering me, as a Republican. Voting early, voting by mail, ballot harvesting, getting your votes in — it looks to me like the Democrats crushed in early voting in Nassau where the Republicans had to do well — and you're always just one snowstorm away from some kind of a turnout problem," Republican strategist Scott Jennings said on CNN's election night coverage. "The Democrats are gonna win this … and a big part of it is the Republican Party remains resistant to getting votes in the bank."

Please republicans, keep following trump's demands and lies. Only vote in person. Don't bank votes. Wait until Election Day to vote. Hopefully Mother Nature will have mercy on you and not send a storm to prevent you from voting in person.

trump is so stupid to discourage republicans from voting by mail. The benefits of voting that way are helping republicans lose over and over again.

Keep being stubborn and stupid republicans. I love all your losing over and over again. LOL. No matter what you people think, you're going to keep losing over and over again all over this nation.
Don't panic yet. Mark still has time to think how to spin it making the democrats look guilty of something. He might even quote a passage from the good book.

Don't panic yet. Mark still has time to think how to spin it making the democrats look guilty of something. He might even quote a passage from the good book.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a post from a maga person claiming that democrats seeded the clouds to make it snow.

Werbung:
No. No seeding. It was definately god.

I don't think they would believe their god would send that storm to prevent people from getting to the polling places to vote.

I could be wrong but them claiming the CIA or FBI seeded the clouds to make it snow sounds a lot more the maga paranoia style.

It goes hand in hand with the jewish space lasers.

Back