Here we go again.

Werbung:
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

I'm guessing OVERSIGHT is (now) a pretty, finely-tuned machine, since 2020!!!!

December 16, 2020

Republicans are once again trying to tighten everything around voting so to disadvantage democrats. They did it in the south last time. https://www.politico.com/news/2023/11/01/republicans-elections-key-states-2024-00124734
How can we make sure voters do not vote more than once in a single election? Probably the best way to do that is to tie each voter to some ID number, like a SSAN, which would set off alarms if the number was used more than once in an election.

How can we make sure voting machines are not corrupted to flip votes or create fake ballots? Probably the best way to ensure machines are not corrupted is to require every machine to take photos of ballots when the voter votes as well as show the image to the voter to ensure the ballot is marked as intended. Those stored images could then be reviewed by a bi-partisan panel of election officials for verification immediately after the election before anyone else is given access to the machines.
The voting machines could also have a log of every transaction recorded to be reviewed by a non-partisan IT expert for verification that the machine had not been tampered with.

How can we make sure absentee ballots or mail-in ballots are not used to create false votes? We could stop sending out ballots to every voter on the roll whether the voter requests one or not. We could purge the voter rolls of the names of ineligible voters before the election. We could require absentee voters to use their voting ID number on their ballot to ensure ballots are not being filled out for ineligible voters.

How can we make sure election workers do not destroy ballots, edit ballots, or miscount ballots? We can require election precincts with a history of fraud complaints to be required to have live cameras focused on workers as the handle ballots.

How can we stop illegals from voting? We could require every voter to produce verification of citizenship and that could be done when issuing voter IDs.

There are no doubt other measures that could safeguard our elections, so crooks do not disenfranchise legitimate voters with fake ballots.

How can we make sure voters do not vote more than once in a single election? Probably the best way to do that is to tie each voter to some ID number, like a SSAN, which would set off alarms if the number was used more than once in an election.

How can we make sure voting machines are not corrupted to flip votes or create fake ballots? Probably the best way to ensure machines are not corrupted is to require every machine to take photos of ballots when the voter votes as well as show the image to the voter to ensure the ballot is marked as intended. Those stored images could then be reviewed by a bi-partisan panel of election officials for verification immediately after the election before anyone else is given access to the machines.
The voting machines could also have a log of every transaction recorded to be reviewed by a non-partisan IT expert for verification that the machine had not been tampered with.

How can we make sure absentee ballots or mail-in ballots are not used to create false votes? We could stop sending out ballots to every voter on the roll whether the voter requests one or not. We could purge the voter rolls of the names of ineligible voters before the election. We could require absentee voters to use their voting ID number on their ballot to ensure ballots are not being filled out for ineligible voters.

How can we make sure election workers do not destroy ballots, edit ballots, or miscount ballots? We can require election precincts with a history of fraud complaints to be required to have live cameras focused on workers as the handle ballots.

How can we stop illegals from voting? We could require every voter to produce verification of citizenship and that could be done when issuing voter IDs.

There are no doubt other measures that could safeguard our elections, so crooks do not disenfranchise legitimate voters with fake ballots.
None of that is relevant to my point. Republicans wanted booths closed in the south were mainly blacks were intimidated by republican goons. They assumed they all vote Republican.
This is another example of restricting booths where they feel it is Democrat controlled.
Why can you see that? Are you really so dumb?

None of that is relevant to my point. Republicans wanted booths closed in the south were mainly blacks were intimidated by republican goons. They assumed they all vote Republican.
This is another example of restricting booths where they feel it is Democrat controlled.
Why can you see that? Are you really so dumb?
Democrats show an alarming tendency to oppose voting securities designed to limit fraud, thus reinforcing their reputation for decades-long addictions to voting fraud.

Democrats show an alarming tendency to oppose voting securities designed to limit fraud, thus reinforcing their reputation for decades-long addictions to voting fraud.

well, the claimed reputation, which is mostly republican whining.
you guys talk about all this fraud but when pushed to prove it...dont lol

well, the claimed reputation, which is mostly republican whining.
you guys talk about all this fraud but when pushed to prove it...dont lol
Ignorance of widespread election fraud through history is still ignorance.

Surely you are not going to try to claim there was no widespread voting fraud in history or in the 2020 election just because you don't know about it?
surely you could prove it if it existed. lol.
you're right i don't know about it, just like I don't know about unicorns and lepruchauns, since they dont exist either :)

you're right i don't know about it, just like I don't know about unicorns and lepruchauns, since they dont exist either :)
Trust me, voting fraud has been a major problem in the US for more than a hundred years. Don't try to disprove that fact because you cannot.

Trust me, voting fraud has been a major problem in the US for more than a hundred years. Don't try to disprove that fact because you cannot.

i won't try to disprove your vague opinion..."major problem" is subjective, and a typical right wing weasel word.

feel free to prove it.

What do you know about Tammany Hall or what have you read about Landslide Lyndon's 'miraculous' election win?

Werbung:
Back