Hey, Obama your men are DYING!!!

You are so rude. Can't you see the President is busy.

He has to get in another golf game or get hissed at by the girls on the View. We can't have that happening.

You know... he'll get to when he can.
Can you just get off his back, he has a lot on his plate. You know the plate at the $2500 per plate fund raiser.

He'll find time while he's throwing another music fest at the White House. You know there's always intermission.

Maybe he should invite his generals to play a little hoop, then they can discuss the important issues.

SORRY , Chestnut , Your right, which is more important the lives of our Military or Obama's Basketball. He also has Golf to play , why can't these soldiers check first , find out his TEE TIME , before they get shot! He has a dinner set with Michele , he needs to walk the dog , buy some more gym shoes and speak to some radical leftist news media type. Why, does our Troops bother him?There General is asking me to send 40,000 more troops. Now , how can I decide? With every additional soldier I just increase the chance I will be bothered .How did G.W. do this? AND the MILITARY LOVED HIM. I can make ten foul shots from the line in a row and they care nothing about me. Chestnut , your so right, Our Military are just jealous of Obama's "Crossover Dribble ". lol,lol

Werbung:
I'd really like to see "conservatives" advocate that we don't have foreigners fund our wars.

If conservatives want to have wars, then man up and pay for it.

If we all have to contribute "equally", even though the rich have more to lose, then just gut the military industrial complex.

I truly thought "conservatism" meant paying your bills.

AND!! Since REAGAN , all others has deserved a very small wage!! MR.REAGAN deserved MILLIONS , HE CREATED 45 million jobs , enough jobs to allow Clinton to spend his time in our OVAL OFFICE creating his SPECIAL class of a "JOB" ! lol,lol

I must say the endgame of Reagan's policies is outstanding.

His financial team managed to side step the land mine that is now unavoidable.

Hey , Obama your men are dying , mothers are crying, and you are lying, why ?
Why do you play Golf while your soldiers bleed ?, Why do you play golf while they die.Is this the CHANGE you promised? We changed to a president that does not care for America.
'94

Werbung:
Back