Hillary Declining?

I bet the first two weeks would be spent having the Squids get you there,

That was back when the Navy still had to haul our asses around. Now we have the Chairborne Rangers, so it should only take a week and a half.

and spending time trying to pick up the liquid soap in the shower.

Thinking of the Navy SWOs again. Two different branches from the Dept. of the Navy. We're the Men's Department.

Fight for 72 hours and wait for the grunts to re-supply you;)

The last time I saw a grunt on a Marine base, he was sweating in the chow line.

Werbung:
Also Lt. Jarhead, when are you guys getting the Kestrels?

God only knows. There are more delays with the VH-71s then I have ever seen. I wouldn't count on seeing it before 2012.

Are they all they are cracked up to be?

No.

For the life of me I dont know why the corps went with a foreign chopper.

It's based off a foreign chopper (the British/Italian EH1) but the VH-71 is US101 developed by Lockheed.

Whats next a A380 parked at Andrews in the Presidential livery?

Hahaha, no Marine would ever fly that piece of ****.

Welcome Mr. Shaman.

I respect your opinion on the issue. I am not a Clinton apologist, nor do I think he did a bad job. He was a decent President. I am one who thinks we currently do need an outsider. I am aware of the ills of Carter coming in as an outsider. But the outsider I am talking about means outside the two families that have shared executive power in this country for the last 26 years.

I wouldnt mind one of the Senators in the race, we need thier experience. I just want someone to be elected on thier indivudual merits and not thier last name.

Welcome Mr. Shaman.

I respect your opinion on the issue. I am not a Clinton apologist, nor do I think he did a bad job. He was a decent President. I am one who thinks we currently do need an outsider.
....Even though there's another-chance it'd be Four-Years-And-OUT....with all of the tumult going-on, presently?

But the outsider I am talking about means outside the two families that have shared executive power in this country for the last 26 years.
Well.....there's something to be said for (actual) Success.....and, much-improved foreign-policy efforts.

The ironic thing here is that just about everyone I know says, "Yeah, I think Hillary will win...unfortunately."

Which leads to the inevitable response, "Well don't vote for her you idiot!" How is she going to win if people don't vote for her? Who are these faceless people who are going to vote her into office?

Excellent post VYO. I dont know where all of these supporters are. Im sure there are a few. But it seems the media has latched onto her. As fas as I am concerned a vote for her in the primary is a vote for the GOP in the general election.

Werbung:
....Even though there's another-chance it'd be Four-Years-And-OUT....with all of the tumult going-on, presently?

Well.....there's something to be said for (actual) Success.....and, much-improved foreign-policy efforts.

Your right there is always the chance that whoever is elected will serve for four years and be done. I am just saying that in my 26 years of life, this is the most critical Presidential election to this point in my life. I want someone elected on thier merits and policies. Not on thier last name or how much money they raise.

Back