Hobbies?

Werbung:
I hunt and fish although I wouldn't exactly call those hobbies.

I build custom fishing rods.

I build and fly remote control airplanes.

I enjoy fine woodworking.

I collect antique watches.

and I enjoy playing the guitar.

I too enjoy video games. As well as writing, but that's not technically a "hobby" as I'm currently in college studying it as a major. I read just about anything I can get my hands on and listen to a wide variety of music.

I too enjoy video games. As well as writing, but that's not technically a "hobby" as I'm currently in college studying it as a major. I read just about anything I can get my hands on and listen to a wide variety of music.

what exactly is your major?

Yaeh i used to be into bicycles pretty much until my mid 30,s
then it just got to be too much and i just kind of drifted away
I have a cool Jeep Bicycle it has disc brakes internal gears
and its both wheel drive i payed a bundle about 12 yrs ago for it i rode it 2 summers and now it hangs on hooks

mostly just ride the chopper these days

oh boy .........ok

A chopper......custom motorcycle, streteched, chopped, One off...... not a factory bike.....you know like the ones on Tv?
except mine is a 1968 custom harley chopper

Wow.

Those are some cool hobbies.

Where do you usually fish?

I do most of my fishing between 25 and 50 milles off the coast of Morehead City in NC. If I am not offshore, I am fishing in the surf, or somewhere in the intercoastal waterway.

I have a small pond on my property that I stocked about 25 years ago with bass, crappie, and bluegills that I still fish sometimes. The pond isn't large enough (about 4 acres) to have allowed any of the bass to get really big (some 10 pounders but I doubt that any are larger) but there are some blue gills in there that are in the 2 to 2.5 pound range. They really put up a fight on ultralight tackle.

I do most of my fishing between 25 and 50 milles off the coast of Morehead City in NC. If I am not offshore, I am fishing in the surf, or somewhere in the intercoastal waterway.

I have a small pond on my property that I stocked about 25 years ago with bass, crappie, and bluegills that I still fish sometimes. The pond isn't large enough (about 4 acres) to have allowed any of the bass to get really big (some 10 pounders but I doubt that any are larger) but there are some blue gills in there that are in the 2 to 2.5 pound range. They really put up a fight on ultralight tackle.

I've never been fishing in my life and only have the vaguest inkling of what you're talking about. I do like fish though. Well, clams. I've been clamming, do you suppose that counts?

Werbung:
Back