How did Oct 7 work out for Gaza

the annoying thing

Did you get the results you wanted ?
Did it work out ok for you .

Are you still vowing to destroy Israel ?

Still think Iran will come help you or other Muslim nations,
Have you learned anything or are you just as stupid as you were.

Werbung:
no-one, apart from the guilty, believe the zionists are the good guys anymore..

the whole muslim world is in sympathy with the fighters in palestine..

the ill-conceived and badly executed pogrom has failed most spectacular;y

comrade stalin
gaza

The October 7th account did NOT destroy Israel. It gave Netanyahu the public support to attempt to destroy Gaza. He forced innocent Gazans out of their homes, and then destroyed their homes and all their possessions. It has cost 30,000 Palestinians their lives.

I think it was a terrible idea to attack Israel on Oct 7th.
Netanyahu's revenge is far worse, as it has resulted in more deaths and atrocities.

Did you get the results you wanted ?
Did it work out ok for you .

Are you still vowing to destroy Israel ?

Still think Iran will come help you or other Muslim nations,
Have you learned anything or are you just as stupid as you were.
Every muslim nation supports a free Gaza because no muslim nation wants even one single palestinian

comrade stalin
gaza
Every muslim nation supports a free Gaza because no muslim nation wants even one single palestinian
They have committed terriost acts in every nation they go to even tried to overthrow government.axgovernent
Democrats just do not understand they have vowed to destroy Israel and will not stop they've been offered a nation before and they've refused every time only way to deal with them is to remove them

comrade stalin
gaza
I have no sympathy for the Palestinians at all. You attack the neighbour and kill 1200 innocent people,
They deserve everything thats coming. Sure, kids are getting killed and I don't agree with that but it's the price they pay for having a terrorist movement rule their country.

Bibi is right to drive every last one out of Gaza and anywhere else for that matter. It should be a lesson to future ratbag islamic govts who contemplate it.

I have no sympathy for the Palestinians at all. You attack the neighbour and kill 1200 innocent people,
They deserve everything thats coming. Sure, kids are getting killed and I don't agree with that but it's the price they pay for having a terrorist movement rule their country.

Bibi is right to drive every last one out of Gaza and anywhere else for that matter. It should be a lesson to future ratbag islamic govts who contemplate it.
We agree on something BORIS has the sky fallen ?

a terrorist is someone who cannot afford a warplane to deliver their bombs

comrade stalin

comrade stalin
gaza
Let Israel be the bad guys in the eyes of far-left mass murdering idiots. I'm OK with that.

i have no idea what "far-left means..

perhaps you could enlighten me...

comrade stalin
farleftville

The Biblical character known as "God" was an asshole in the Old Testament, a slightly nicer fellow in the Gospels, but an asshole in the writings of Paul and nuts in the Book of Revelation.

You fail to realize that you think Jesus was a rabid Trumpist.DJTunfit.jpeg

Werbung:
The Biblical character known as "God" was an asshole in the Old Testament, a slightly nicer fellow in the Gospels, but an asshole in the writings of Paul and nuts in the Book of Revelation.

You fail to realize that you think Jesus was a rabid Trumpist.View attachment 12046
You clearly do not know what God thinks and whoever it is you claim believes Jesus was a political activist does not really matter since Jesus is not a Trump follower. If he is wise Trump will make sure he is an acceptable follower of Jesus.

Back