How did Oct 7 work out for Gaza

Have I ever made a claim that I know that God thinks? No, I have not.
I agree that in Jesus time the very best political thing people could hope for was a king who ruled fairly and did not monger wars.
Jesus would not be a Trumpist today, and Trump surely would not like Jesus: a long haired riddle-spouting preacher.
Trump is far closer to the AntiChrist than he is to Jesus Christ.

Werbung:
Have I ever made a claim that I know that God thinks? No, I have not.
I agree that in Jesus time the very best political thing people could hope for was a king who ruled fairly and did not monger wars.
Jesus would not be a Trumpist today, and Trump surely would not like Jesus: a long haired riddle-spouting preacher.
Trump is far closer to the AntiChrist than he is to Jesus Christ.
Most unsaved rebels against God will believe the antichrist is Christ when he shows up because of their ignorance of the word and nature of God.

Most unsaved rebels against God will believe the antichrist is Christ when he shows up because of their ignorance of the word and nature of God.
So what are you saying, that Trump is really Jesus in disguise?

What do you mean by "word of God"? He surely has more than one word.
The best you fundies can do is say that "how God;'s mind works is a mysterious mystery.

So what are you saying, that Trump is really Jesus in disguise?

What do you mean by "word of God"? He surely has more than one word.
The best you fundies can do is say that "how God;'s mind works is a mysterious mystery.
No politician, no businessman, no preacher, and no Hollywood figure is Jesus. Jesus is God and every eye will see Him and know Him when He returns to earth to judge sinners for their wickedness.

No politician, no businessman, no preacher, and no Hollywood figure is Jesus. Jesus is God and every eye will see Him and know Him when He returns to earth to judge sinners for their wickedness.
Are you sure about that? No one alive today has the slighted clue what Jesus looked like or sounded like. Even his own disciple Thomas did not recognize him. That's right there in the Bible.

What are the odds that Jesus will ever come back?
He said rather clearly that he would return before the last of a group he was talking to had tasted death.
That is in the Bible, as you know.
But surely all those disciples are long dead and gone.
He said he would return, but then he didn't.
And if he was indeed God, why didn't he know the day and the hour?

Are you sure about that? No one alive today has the slighted clue what Jesus looked like or sounded like. Even his own disciple Thomas did not recognize him. That's right there in the Bible.

What are the odds that Jesus will ever come back?
He said rather clearly that he would return before the last of a group he was talking to had tasted death.
That is in the Bible, as you know.
But surely all those disciples are long dead and gone.
He said he would return, but then he didn't.
And if he was indeed God, why didn't he know the day and the hour?
You will never understand God or the Bible as long as you continue to mock Him and His people.

You will never understand God or the Bible as long as you continue to mock Him and His people.
Again, Jesus said when he wold return in fairly precise terms, and he did not return as he claimed he would.

If you purchase a can of sop and it gives you diarrhea, and you say so, are you mocking the soup company?

I am merely pointing out that Jesus at the very least, SUCKED at prophesy, and therefore what he said cannot be taken seriously.

Of course, the silliest parts of the Christian religion are not to be found n what Jesus said, but in the wackadoo rantings of John of Patmos (whoever the poo he was) to be found in the Book of Revelations. Paul also had a lot of silly nonsense.

The silliest tales concerning Jesus are the obvious nonsense of the Gaderene Swine incident, in which Jesus met a crazy person , decided that his insanity was due to diabolical possession, and then forced the insanity-causing demons to leave the crazy man and migrate to a herd of pigs.

This is a mental treatment that not even the wackiest of loony preachers ever attempt. They will furgle with venomous snakes, but none ever tries to force demons out of madmen into pigs.

The Gospel of Matthew claims that when Jesus died on the cross, dead people popped out of their graves and began to stroll about Jerusalem. Strangely, Mark, Luke and John don't mention this, and neither did Paul, Timothy or any other Biblical figure.

Did this happen? Well, it s only mentioned n one place, and as we all know, zombies get a lot of attention anywhere they appear.

I am not mocking anything. Just pointing out that the Bible undeniably is filled with wacky nonsense.

Werbung:
Back