How Dumb Are We?

Thats what the Soviet Union consitution says
The thought of a rebadged Fiat as a privilege (Lada) is funny. Actually, it is a GOP idea, too. As you may well know, they support the insurance lobby's idea that all drivers must have insurance because driving is a privilege also. Sometime in the past it was determined that all American children should have an education, as a result, we became the most educated nation on earth-for a while. Unfortunately, the system became corrupted. Politicians started handling teacher contracts, and the tenure system became ponderous and unassailable. The GOP solution is to throw the system out and let business take over-you know, the guys who brought you the last recession. The fundamental flaw is that education, like health, homeland security, energy and other crucial elements of our society, should be controlledso as to provide for all equally. I realize this is a stretch of the Constitution, but as you will find in many of my posts, I believe the Constitution a living document. This being said, I also think that contracts for employees should reflect a national average and be negociated by anyone but politicians. My idea is to overhaul it and fix it.

Werbung:
Look how Republicans feel about blacks. They dont feel they should be given an handout. They want blacks to earn things not get them because the color of their skin like They get Free College,,But Whites have pay for College. What is United Negro College Fund? Its Free College for blacks. Where is an orgazion called United Caucasian College Fund? or United Asian College Fund? RIGHT!!! There are none!! And when Whites try to apply for welfare or food stamps they often get rejected. But when Blacks apply for welfare or food stamps they quilfy real easy. And look at Gender discrimination. Like WIC,,, WIC is Woman and Children free food and free rides. Men dont get free food and free rides. Heres the Liberal Links you should read
http://www.uncf.org/
http://www.fns.usda.gov/wic/

Baloney. Most welfare recipients are white. There is no guarantee of free anything based on the color of one's skin.

Look how Republicans feel about blacks. They dont feel they should be given an handout. They want blacks to earn things not get them because the color of their skin like They get Free College,,But Whites have pay for College. What is United Negro College Fund? Its Free College for blacks. Where is an orgazion called United Caucasian College Fund? or United Asian College Fund? RIGHT!!! There are none!! And when Whites try to apply for welfare or food stamps they often get rejected. But when Blacks apply for welfare or food stamps they quilfy real easy. And look at Gender discrimination. Like WIC,,, WIC is Woman and Children free food and free rides. Men dont get free food and free rides. Heres the Liberal Links you should read
http://www.uncf.org/
http://www.fns.usda.gov/wic/
In the history of the United States we assimilated all cultures and peoples that came to our shore. Except one. Blacks. To be sure, Irish, Italian, Jews, and Asians were persecuted, but not for 400 years (back to the 1500's) Straight up until 1964 they were a culture apart, forced into their own neighborhoods and schools. What kind of moron would think this history would be forgotten or overcome in 60 years? I long for a day when the NAACP is no longer needed (maybe now?) but I am realistic enough to know that the politics behind it will outlast the need and whining about it only justifies it. We are in an era of social upheaval with race relations, religious zealotry, and a new order of communication, we need to grasp change for the good and let go of old norms.

Werbung:
Baloney. Most welfare recipients are white. There is no guarantee of free anything based on the color of one's skin.
Most are children also, something that is ignored by conservatives who chose to perpetuate the stereotype of the poor being too lazy to work and responsible for their own plight.

Back