Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Loaded Weapon + 2 reloads

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • A Loaded Weapon & 2+ reloads

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Slant Eyed Polack

"A gun without extra ammo is a temporary gun." A catchy saying; I've heard it forever. Most instructors I know recommend at least one reload to go along with your carry gun. My EDC is a 5-shot snub. I carry 2 reloads, on 5-shot speed strips. If I'm going to be spending any time in one of our sketchier metro areas, I'll carry the 9mm with 13 rounds in the weapon and a 15-round mag in my pocket.

Werbung:
"A gun without extra ammo is a temporary gun." A catchy saying; I've heard it forever. Most instructors I know recommend at least one reload to go along with your carry gun. My EDC is a 5-shot snub. I carry 2 reloads, on 5-shot speed strips. If I'm going to be spending any time in one of our sketchier metro areas, I'll carry the 9mm with 13 rounds in the weapon and a 15-round mag in my pocket.
That must give your ego a lift. You're a real.live Rambo.

Werbung:
Obviously, "Slant Eyed Polack" has a lot of enemies, perhaps some are imaginary. But at least he can off at least 15 of them if he is a good shot.

Do his enemies think he is an enemy because he is slant-eyed, a Polack, or both?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Back