Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Loaded Weapon + 2 reloads

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • A Loaded Weapon & 2+ reloads

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Slant Eyed Polack

"A gun without extra ammo is a temporary gun." A catchy saying; I've heard it forever. Most instructors I know recommend at least one reload to go along with your carry gun. My EDC is a 5-shot snub. I carry 2 reloads, on 5-shot speed strips. If I'm going to be spending any time in one of our sketchier metro areas, I'll carry the 9mm with 13 rounds in the weapon and a 15-round mag in my pocket.

Werbung:
"A gun without extra ammo is a temporary gun." A catchy saying; I've heard it forever. Most instructors I know recommend at least one reload to go along with your carry gun. My EDC is a 5-shot snub. I carry 2 reloads, on 5-shot speed strips. If I'm going to be spending any time in one of our sketchier metro areas, I'll carry the 9mm with 13 rounds in the weapon and a 15-round mag in my pocket.
That must give your ego a lift. You're a real.live Rambo.

Obviously, "Slant Eyed Polack" has a lot of enemies, perhaps some are imaginary. But at least he can off at least 15 of them if he is a good shot.

Do his enemies think he is an enemy because he is slant-eyed, a Polack, or both?
Inquiring minds want to know.

I carry 2 mags in my car a 10 round factory and 1 17 round full sized. My carry gun most of the time is a glock 26 gen 3 with big dot night sights a grip wrap guide rod laser and a extra heavy firing pin spring to assure they always go off.

How would a gun in the hands of some Taliban in Afghanistan be any threat to anyone in the US?
And the deal to leave weapons behind was signed by Trump.

How would a gun in the hands of some Taliban in Afghanistan be any threat to anyone in the US?
And the deal to leave weapons behind was signed by Trump.
I see. The fact that government leaders can arm murderous thugs abroad while attempting to disarm law abiding Americans at home only promotes the sanity of protecting the 2nd amendment for armed protections against enemies both abroad and at home.

I see. The fact that government leaders can arm murderous thugs abroad while attempting to disarm law abiding Americans at home only promotes the sanity of protecting the 2nd amendment for armed protections against enemies both abroad and at home.
There is no proof than any weapons from Afghanistan have been imported into the US.

Trump signed off on the entire Afghanistan withdrawal deal. He was just too chicken to actually do the withdrawal. His plan was to let Biden do the hard part and then mock him if it did not go well. But there was no way that this could have gone well.

There is no proof than any weapons from Afghanistan have been imported into the US.

Trump signed off on the entire Afghanistan withdrawal deal. He was just too chicken to actually do the withdrawal. His plan was to let Biden do the hard part and then mock him if it did not go well. But there was no way that this could have gone well.
Trump's withdrawal plan did not include fleeing like a bunch of jackrabbits to catch the small number of planes commissioned to evacuate Americans and allies, leaving tens of thousands behind to brutal terrorists seeking to murder them.

Where is the policy to disarm Americans?

Trump's withdrawal plan did not include fleeing like a bunch of jackrabbits to catch the small number of planes commissioned to evacuate Americans and allies, leaving tens of thousands behind to brutal terrorists seeking to murder them.
I'm pleased you didn't exaggerate any of that. As usual, not a lie passed your lips. God bless your little cotton socks.

Werbung:
Back