Howard Dean's pity pot

GaiusJuliusCaesarAugustus

Howard Dean, just addressed the rules and bylaws commission-committee. He told a story about how angry he was at the party in 2004 and how al gore set him straight.

what always bothered me about the good doktor was his white, upper middle class sense of entitlement. what did he have to be angry about? he never made it out of iowa. did he mistake crowds of enthusiastic supporters for the great unwashed?

if you have cable, catch him in the reruns

Werbung:
I thought I'd spare myself that crapola.

It is really pretty interesting. Lots of civil arguments on why the delegates should be seated and the votes counted. The line is clear, if you are for Hillary you WANT the states counted, if you are for Obama you do NOT want them counted

If they seat half the delegates that would be the same as the republicans do, so they should at least do that. I would rather seat them all and count all the uncommitted in Michigan to Obama, Even though some of them would have been for Edwards and the rest. But if they seat at least half then that is at least something.

As a mean conservative it would be nice if they refused to seat anything and there was a big fat fight at their convention and so many disgruntled voters the party cracked like humpty :D

It is really pretty interesting. Lots of civil arguments on why the delegates should be seated and the votes counted. The line is clear, if you are for Hillary you WANT the states counted, if you are for Obama you do NOT want them counted

If they seat half the delegates that would be the same as the republicans do, so they should at least do that. I would rather seat them all and count all the uncommitted in Michigan to Obama, Even though some of them would have been for Edwards and the rest. But if they seat at least half then that is at least something.

As a mean conservative it would be nice if they refused to seat anything and there was a big fat fight at their convention and so many disgruntled voters the party cracked like humpty :D

You are already wrong. If you had listened to Obama supporter Rep. Wexler's presentation you would have heard that the Obama camp is not opposed to seating the Fla. delegates. According to DNC rules that would be at 50% per delegate, allowing Clinton a net gain in Fla of 19 delegates.

You are already wrong. If you had listened to Obama supporter Rep. Wexler's presentation you would have heard that the Obama camp is not opposed to seating the Fla. delegates. According to DNC rules that would be at 50% per delegate, allowing Clinton a net gain in Fla of 19 delegates.

I meant in general. It is all Hillary supporters outside screaming count us too.

inside the vast majoirty of who spoke went along the lines, Hillary seat Obama no seat, though I do see what you are talking about.

I think if they seated in full they would up the republican party who only seated half of theirs. It would be like a smack in their face and I think that would be funny. and great ammo for the future.

Obama is getting the nomination, nothing can stop him. So, if he asks that the seats count in full, it makes him look like a real gentleman, it makes him look like he cares about Florida and Michigan, and it makes him look like a uniter not a divider. It could only play in his favor, even with Hilary supporters. It might make some of them who would be so mad they wont vote for him, start to like him.

Yeah, I hope Hillary is satisfied. She's got this going
argue.gif
angry-smiley-044.gif
, the people outside going
angry-smiley-052.gif
. . . . What a Mess!

crapolla?

too bad. it is the democratic [small-d] process in full view. it is all about rules, debate, process and democracy.

i was a party official [city] and am always amused that some people think democracy is all about voting. parties set the rules for themselves. it is great political theater--great

:confused:

how very odd
are you a proselytizer of the new politics?

Excuse me? You're solidifying your facetiousness in an "odd" manner. What do you mean by "proselytizer"?

Definitions:
  • To induce someone to convert to one's own religious faith?
  • To induce someone to join one's own political party or to espouse one's doctrine?
  • To convert (a person) from one belief, doctrine, cause, or faith to another?
Doesn't make any sense.
confused-smiley-17478.gif

Excuse me? You're solidifying your facetiousness in an "odd" manner. What do you mean by "proselytizer"?

Definitions:
  • To induce someone to convert to one's own religious faith?
  • To induce someone to join one's own political party or to espouse one's doctrine?
  • To convert (a person) from one belief, doctrine, cause, or faith to another?
Doesn't make any sense.
confused-smiley-17478.gif

oh i see, i will do this sloooooooowly for you...

a-r-e .. y-o-u .. a .. p-r-o-s-e-l-y-t-i-z-e-r .. o-f .. t-h-e .. n-e-w .. p-o-l-i-t-i-c-s?

My post was not trying to induce anyone to my beliefs if that's what you meant. In all due respect, you seem to have a superiority complex. End of subject. :)

My post was not trying to induce anyone to my beliefs if that's what you meant. In all due respect, you seem to have a superiority complex. End of subject. :)
what I meant was pretty clear. I simply asked whether you are a proselytizer of the new politics I keep hearing about. r u always this defensive when being confronted over your public statements?

its not a complex thing.

btw, you seem to have an inferiority complex

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
This whole thing was a circus. The only reason they did it was to keep Fl and Michigan's voters happy. I don't think that they've achieved that...

I have a huge issue with Donna Brazile.

Back