Hundreds in OCC protests nationwide

dogtowner

Staff member
whoa... even the unions have given up on this non-movement

I guess we can close the book on this sillyness

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Hundreds of activists across the U.S. joined the worldwide May Day protests on Tuesday, with Occupy Wall Street members in several cities leading demonstrations against major financial institutions.

In New York, police in riot gear lined the front of a Bank of America, facing several dozen Occupy activists marching behind barricades. "Bank of America. Bad for America!" they chanted.

About 50 demonstrators in Chicago rallied outside another of the bank's branches. They allowed patrons to go inside, but the doorway was eventually blocked by police who placed their bicycles end to end.

Werbung:
They're mostly just young people who think it's fun to demonstrate and protest. Who knows what they're really protesting anyway?

Some of them, however, have a darker agenda, like these self described "anarchists" in Seattle. I wonder if they even know what an anarchist is?

Anarchists dressed in black began rioting in downtown Seattle shortly after noon. Some demonstrators tried to stop violence as red paint was thrown onto windows of the Wells Fargo building at 1215 Fourth Avenue. But violence continued when several Wells Fargo windows were shattered.
The violence erupted again when anarchists stormed the former federal courthouse, shattering windows, starting a brief fire and igniting smoke bombs near damaged doors.

A bunch of thugs who get a kick out of tearing things up is what they really are.

They're mostly just young people who think it's fun to demonstrate and protest. Who knows what they're really protesting anyway?

Some of them, however, have a darker agenda, like these self described "anarchists" in Seattle. I wonder if they even know what an anarchist is?

A bunch of thugs who get a kick out of tearing things up is what they really are.

or those in Cleveland looking to blow up a bridge.

You do surprise me now and then...it is surprising you recognize the 'darker agenda.' I would have bet the house you would have completely missed the darker agenda...

For someone who is does not know the p-schools are completely controlled by libs, we won the Vietnam War, higher tax rates do not necessarily generate more revenue, and the best one of all time... AGW is a hoax, but I should give credit where credit is due...so...this is very astute of you.

no most criminals are not smart. buying high explosives is not as easy as it seems.
The class warfare rhetoric caused this. The President must recognize that some people are influenced by his over the top rhetoric that the game is stacked against them. The only option is violence in their minds. The President needs to tone it down as these liberals saw destruction as the answer.

The class warfare rhetoric caused this. The President must recognize that some people are influenced by his over the top rhetoric that the game is stacked against them. The only option is violence in their minds. The President needs to tone it down as these liberals saw destruction as the answer.

agreed.
and there are plenty of people out there who are smart enough to cause some serious mayhem.
look what the DC Sniper did no better trained than he was.

You do surprise me now and then...it is surprising you recognize the 'darker agenda.' I would have bet the house you would have completely missed the darker agenda...

For someone who is does not know the p-schools are completely controlled by libs, we won the Vietnam War, higher tax rates do not necessarily generate more revenue, and the best one of all time... AGW is a hoax, but I should give credit where credit is due...so...this is very astute of you.

Yes, now and again we find ourselves on the same side of the argument.

Which, of course, means that you're right now and again.

Werbung:
Back