hunter biden failure to register as foreign agent

the annoying thing

What are the penalties for violating FARA? The penalty for a willful violation of FARA is imprisonment for not more than five years, a fine of up to $250,000, or both. Certain violations are considered misdemeanors, with penalties of imprisonment of not more than six months, a fine of not more than $5,000, or both.Dec 3, 2020

Odd how he has not been charges foe it and how the administration is refusing to release his records .

Ok now the goon squad can attack me some more and protect hunter and big daddy as usual.

Werbung:

Looks like bidens brother may be guilty also at the very least hes got tax issues , another fine example of the Biden family legacy

lol, you whining about spelling? hahahahahhahahaha

how do I "protect" hunter by laughing at you, exactly? duh

lol, you whining about spelling? hahahahahhahahaha

how do I "protect" hunter by laughing at you, exactly? duh
Awww you care. Just pointing out how you and boris got after me for misspelled words. Were all human .
You do seem to be obsessed with me.
You hate me posting about joe and hunter . your just not man enough to admit it.
It seems so few males these days know how to be men.

point out where I have complained about your spelling. go for it or admit you lied..which you won't. because you're a cowardly liar :)

"
You hate me posting about joe and hunter . your just not man enough to admit it.
It seems so few males these days know how to be men."

you're a legend in your own mind. lol. as if you posting about the bidens hurts anything such that I would somehow care about it. lol

"
It seems so few males these days know how to be men."

you're a legend in your own mind. lol. as if you posting about the bidens hurts anything such that I would somehow care about it. lol
Be honest for one time be a man . its not me its the post you hate . Your just not man enough to admit it .

Werbung:
be honest for once, you're clueless. why would I care about your "attacks" on the bidens? lol.
no one else reads them, no one cares about them. they are just free entertainment for me.

for which I thank you :)

Back