I am engaged :)

Werbung:
Congrats pockets. I hope for your sake and hers, she is a lib like you. Otherwise, you will likely drive her crazy.

Lucky you. Not everyone can get lucky like some people can. Getting into relationships is very tough. Just like trying to win powerball,,become a pro ballplayer,,Getting into Hollywood or even try to get an TV interview. I know cause life failed for me. I had about 10 dates in my life all of em failed,,Because i dont have the looks,,or the talent to B.S people like the politicans are so good at B.S to us. Just like Bush B.S his way into the white house and Obama B.S Millions to get into the white house. Just like this Actress (forgot her name) she said,,

Being on Televison is not a right,,Its a privilege, You gotta earn it just like everyone else does. Cause you better be talented to get on televison,,If your not talented you better be pretty,,If youre not pretty you better be wealthy,,If your not pretty or wealthy or no talent then youre petty much fucked up!

Shes right,,It goes the samething on getting a relationship,, If youre not wealthy nor a good looking guy or even being able to be a good liar then your life is pretty much fucked up. And hoesnty doesnt go far enough in this world,, You think lawyers are honest in a court room? NO!! Theyre are very good liars,,They can B.S everyone,,The Jury and the Judge. Would you believe this guy?
Hes a BIG BULL SHITTER!!!! Gets over 1000 customers a day and hes really good at it,, I cant even sell myself to a babe cause the Lord didnt make me that way!

Thanks for the good wishes all
and yes Gipper she is Liberal...but it will break your heart to find out she goes to church weekly, bible study once a week, and a bible small group as well...Yep Christian Liberals!

She sounds like a great person! Very balanced and with a spiritual AND social mind!
Well done! Take good care of her. . .she sounds pretty smart!

Congratulations, your life just got infinitely better, but more complicated. My soul mate said yes in 1967, and we've been together ever since.

Some guys are just too lucky and talented. I just dont have the talent to do this.My looks arent attractive nether. I wished GOD would made me born beautiful,Just like Paul McCartney is.

Werbung:
Back