I bet they are democrats causing problems in jellystone park

the annoying thing

Seem we keep seeing people get close to buffalo or elk or bears in yellowstone then getting horned or attacked.
I bet they are all liberals stupid enough to piss off a buffalo or elk or bear .bet they are mostly from cali or chicago or nyc.

Werbung:
Seem we keep seeing people get close to buffalo or elk or bears in yellowstone then getting horned or attacked.
I bet they are all liberals stupid enough to piss off a buffalo or elk or bear .bet they are mostly from cali or chicago or nyc.
You are exhausting your store of talking points if that entertains you.
Grow up.

You are exhausting your store of talking points if that entertains you.
Grow up.
Its not a talking point goober its a problem people stupid enough to try and interact with buffalo moose bears and elk. .now I must be honest I did add the democrat part just to get you annoyed. Im sure most are but some are bound to be republican also.
Seriously how stupid do you have to be to put your self that close to wild animals that are very able to kill or inflict massive injuries .
I have hunted wild black bears and and they are super fast and strong .
Brown bears have even less of a sense of humor then you do.

Its not a talking point goober its a problem people stupid enough to try and interact with buffalo moose bears and elk. .now I must be honest I did add the democrat part just to get you annoyed. Im sure most are but some are bound to be republican also.
Seriously how stupid do you have to be to put your self that close to wild animals that are very able to kill or inflict massive injuries .
I have hunted wild black bears and and they are super fast and strong .
Brown bears have even less of a sense of humor then you do.
You added it because of your inherited and paranoia about democrats.
I can read you like a book.

I bet you are a moron.
I win!

People acting stupid? Sounds like Republicans who still think 2020 was stolen. Lol

easy your born either a male or female
No so.

The term hermaphrodite derives from the Latin: hermaphroditus, from Ancient Greek: ἑρμαφρόδιτος, romanized: hermaphroditos,[10] which derives from Hermaphroditus (Ἑρμαφρόδιτος), the son of Hermes and Aphrodite in Greek mythology. According to Ovid, he fused with the nymph Salmacis resulting in one individual possessing physical traits of male and female sexes.

No so.

The term hermaphrodite derives from the Latin: hermaphroditus, from Ancient Greek: ἑρμαφρόδιτος, romanized: hermaphroditos,[10] which derives from Hermaphroditus (Ἑρμαφρόδιτος), the son of Hermes and Aphrodite in Greek mythology. According to Ovid, he fused with the nymph Salmacis resulting in one individual possessing physical traits of male and female sexes.
Yes boris I am aware of people who are Born with b oth male and female sex organs . its rare and wete talking born with them no having sex changes

Werbung:
Yes boris I am aware of people who are Born with b oth male and female sex organs . its rare and wete talking born with them no having sex changes
You said they are born either male or female.
You are wrong and used your Ignorance as a cheap shot somehow blaming democrats.

Back