The new generation of American society is the stupidest ever!

No offense but I cannot think of anything less possible unless you moot the whole thing by making welfare of any sort unconstitutional. PLEASE tell me what I'm missing Biggie. Seriously.

Point being I think it would be far more effective to focus on shifting attitudes than seeking to deny suffrage to large groups of people that I disagree with.

Werbung:
Point being I think it would be far more effective to focus on shifting attitudes than seeking to deny suffrage to large groups of people that I disagree with.

Yeah I understand the concept, its the how I can't imagine. How do you convince a parasite to dial back its blood sucking ? I can't say with any authority that its impossible but its sure beyond me as to how.

I'm of a similar mind to the framers who limited voting to those with a stake in the game (land owners). Similar concept at play by making the Senate be selected by state legislatures.

Yeah I understand the concept, its the how I can't imagine. How do you convince a parasite to dial back its blood sucking ? I can't say with any authority that its impossible but its sure beyond me as to how.

I'm of a similar mind to the framers who limited voting to those with a stake in the game (land owners). Similar concept at play by making the Senate be selected by state legislatures.

Certainly steps need to be taken to make being a parasite less desirable -- I think gradual reductions in welfare in the face of massive deficits can be sold to the public, and we can begin to change the mentality of these people.

I think that is more realistic than suddenly telling half the country they no longer can vote.

I think the solution is to demand those people participate, not cut them out entirely.

Certainly steps need to be taken to make being a parasite less desirable -- I think gradual reductions in welfare in the face of massive deficits can be sold to the public, and we can begin to change the mentality of these people.

I think that is more realistic than suddenly telling half the country they no longer can vote.

I think the solution is to demand those people participate, not cut them out entirely.

well I guess we could make it such that someone working a week a month at min wage not come out to the disposable income equal to 50K. that might be a start. no trouble getting the vast majority of tax payers to be OK with that but as long as those other 47% are leaning on Congress, it can't happen. catch-22.

well I guess we could make it such that someone working a week a month at min wage not come out to the disposable income equal to 50K. that might be a start. no trouble getting the vast majority of tax payers to be OK with that but as long as those other 47% are leaning on Congress, it can't happen. catch-22.

I think there are areas of reform that we can work on that both parties can agree to -- it just has to be sold the right way. I don't think it would be very easy, or quick, but I think we can start to gradually try to shift opinions away from one of dependence.

I could be wrong of course.

I think there are areas of reform that we can work on that both parties can agree to -- it just has to be sold the right way. I don't think it would be very easy, or quick, but I think we can start to gradually try to shift opinions away from one of dependence.

the dems have been working on this since LBJ, I really don't see them so much as bending on it especially now that are this close to hitting 50%. its all over once that milestone is hit and they know it, engineered it in fact. and the GOP were stupid enough to enable it with "bi-partisanship".

the dems have been working on this since LBJ, I really don't see them so much as bending on it especially now that are this close to hitting 50%. its all over once that milestone is hit and they know it, engineered it in fact. and the GOP were stupid enough to enable it with "bi-partisanship".

Look at all the screaming by the left going on over states wanting voter ID. The problem with this country is how our people are educated, or should I say NOT educated.

I guess I just do not believe that there is a vast conspiracy by the Democrats to socially engineer a majority dependent population. Who is it that allegedly runs this scheme?

Assuming this is indeed some vast conspiracy -- what plans are in place to halt dependency at 50% -- since total dependency assures collapse?

I guess I just do not believe that there is a vast conspiracy by the Democrats to socially engineer a majority dependent population. Who is it that allegedly runs this scheme?

Assuming this is indeed some vast conspiracy -- what plans are in place to halt dependency at 50% -- since total dependency assures collapse?

They want 51%. Need the other 49% around to (attempt to) pay for it). With that in place, all the "investors" are riding the gravy train forever.

They want 51%. Need the other 49% around to (attempt to) pay for it). With that in place, all the "investors" are riding the gravy train forever.

I am sorry (and no offense intended here) -- but this just sounds to me like the people who say 9/11 was an inside job.

Look at all the screaming by the left going on over states wanting voter ID. The problem with this country is how our people are educated, or should I say NOT educated.

Bullseye. The left is so PC indoctrinated, a free American can't sneeze these days without being called a bigot, racist, homophobe, warmonger, and a big poopy pants.

It's easy to come to that conclusion when you look at government policies and who supports them.

Someone I admire is Star Parker. She lived the welfare life, because that's all she knew. She "saw the light" and turned her life around. She wrote a very eye opening book called;
"Uncle Sam's Plantation: How Big Government Enslaves America's Poor and What You Can Do About It".

Im not a biggot ok? But blacks are stupid voters. Cause they dont listen to the issues. They will vote Democrat NO MATTER WHAT!!! Cause they need their free housing,Welfare and food stamps.

It's easy to come to that conclusion when you look at government policies and who supports them.

Someone I admire is Star Parker. She lived the welfare life, because that's all she knew. She "saw the light" and turned her life around. She wrote a very eye opening book called;
"Uncle Sam's Plantation: How Big Government Enslaves America's Poor and What You Can Do About It".

I certainly wont dispute there are negative implications for welfare, and that it creates dependency...my issue is simply I don't think it is a planned action to make the majority of the country dependent.

Back