The new generation of American society is the stupidest ever!

I certainly wont dispute there are negative implications for welfare, and that it creates dependency...my issue is simply I don't think it is a planned action to make the majority of the country dependent.

Step 1
"I'll have them n*****s voting Democratic for the next two hundred years."
-- President Lyndon Baines Johnson, speaking to two governors about his true motivations regarding his support of civil rights legislation, while aboard Air Force One.

Werbung:
"I'll have them n*****s voting Democratic for the next two hundred years."
-- President Lyndon Baines Johnson, speaking to two governors about his true motivations regarding his support of civil rights legislation, while aboard Air Force One.​

Thats why John Wilkes Booth did this to Lincoln
0.jpg

Before this,, Booth saw this
nm_lincoln_slavery_081103_ssv.jpg

And then, at lincolns Inauguration speech Booth was listening from the balcony
inauguration.gif

And ,,Then lincoln said this

All men are created equal". Why can people throw this quote around all day, then turn around and vote on another ... Members of the " Black ... State and settle with the white man, if you desire them to vote ... that slaves do have an equal right to liberty.

And then John Wilkes Booth heard that he said,,,
Its Means negro citizenship,Thats the last straw,Cause thats the last damn speech hes gonna give cause im gonna run him though.

Back in 1800s voters were smart. The only thing they regreted is voting for Lincoln. If they would had chosen Douglass that war would never came. and Douglass might had invaded Mexico cause the war back in 1836. Texas should have been expanded instead of dealing with slavery.

Back in 1800s voters were smart. The only thing they regreted is voting for Lincoln. If they would had chosen Douglass that war would never came. and Douglass might had invaded Mexico cause the war back in 1836. Texas should have been expanded instead of dealing with slavery.

I agree that there would have been no war without Lincoln.
Ever wonder why it is that the rest of the western world ended slavery all but absent of bloodshed ?

uh Biggie there was this part

not questioning the racism but his motive is political and via systemic changes.

That is the same in all political parties -- and it hardly goes to show a grand orchestrated conspiracy.

I agree that there would have been no war without Lincoln.
Ever wonder why it is that the rest of the western world ended slavery all but absent of bloodshed ?

Yeah America economy would had grew stronger if slavery still excisted. Rent this Movie!
confederate-film.jpg

America would had 3 Countries right now
Civil_war_map.gif

Blue,,U.S.A Red ,,,C.S.A Yellow,, C.S.A Future states,Green part of Mexico

so you recognize that parties have plans, excellent.

The mere idea that the Democratic party has some sinister plan to turn the country into a welfare state is absurd. Certainly they want to stay in power, (as do R's), certainly they want to increase membership (as do R's) -- but there is no meeting of people who decide that they will create a welfare dependent society in order to stay in power.

People in Congress etc are generally well meaning and want to do what they think is best for the country -- they just often have different views of what that is. If someone disagrees with my position, it is not because they want to destroy the country, they just have a different vision for it.

If you want to see what each party plans -- read the platform -- it is spelled right out.

Yeah America economy would had grew stronger if slavery still excisted. Rent this Movie!

America would had 3 Countries right now

Blue,,U.S.A Red ,,,C.S.A Yellow,, C.S.A Future states,Green part of Mexico

Slavery was fading as an institution simply because the degree of manual labor was decreasing. The rest of the world erased slavery by making it economically feasible. That is to say by absorbing the cost of depreciation of that investment. So why could the US not manage to to find a similar way ? It had been done successfully years before elsewhere ?

Slavery was fading as an institution simply because the degree of manual labor was decreasing. The rest of the world erased slavery by making it economically feasible. That is to say by absorbing the cost of depreciation of that investment. So why could the US not manage to to find a similar way ? It had been done successfully years before elsewhere ?

because the rich would not give up there money so easy, so tens of thousands of southerns had to be killed to make a point...had they been smart they would have just killed the slave owners and lived there lives.

Werbung:
because the rich would not give up there money so easy, so tens of thousands of southerns had to be killed to make a point...had they been smart they would have just killed the slave owners and lived there lives.

thats hundreds of thousands and no point was made, just a Constitution being burned.

Back